2) It seems like they can't enjoy anything, anything anymore without smoking up first. Watch a movie? Smoke up first, you enjoy it better that way. Play videogames? Smoke up, dude, it's gonna be a helluva trip. Going to a concert? Going to a bar? Going clubbing? Listening to music? Hanging out with friends? How about a poker game with some pals? NEVER A BETTER OCCASION TO SMOKE UP FIRST!!!
Fucking. Addicted. Imbeciles. Ruining the entire night with their stupidities. What is it about potheads? Do they feel worthless if they DON'T smoke up before combing their hair or shaving their pubes? Seriously, they're clueless puppets who aren't in control of their own actions anymore.
3) They think "Dude" and other such words cover a very wide range of sentences describing their emotions, feelings, and thoughts.
4) When they meet another pothead for the first time, it's like they just found a new best friend and they start hanging out together for nights and nights on end, and I liken this to confused animals who are trying to get by in the jungle.
5) They oddly think that smoking weed qualifies them as hardcore Bob Marley fans when they still can't even spell reggae. Listening to reggae 24/7 when you're high will not change the fact that you initially thought "I shot the sheriff" was a Warren G song.
6) True story : I offered this guy 2 DVDs for his birthday. American Wedding and Matrix Reloaded. Everyone strongly advised him to watch Matrix Reloaded the first time without smoking up first. It's been more than a month. And when asked why he's not watching the goddamn Matrix movie, his answer is : "I've got no time"(when his real answer should be "I'm never sober to watch it").
But get this : he has seen movies like American Wedding a thousand times, Freaky Friday, Bring it on, Love Actually, Dude where's my car?, Le Divorce, Hollywood Homicide....All pretty much fucking crap. But Matrix? Naaaaah....
Him : "Dude, have you seen Bring it on?"
Me : "No"
"It's not bad, cool movie, I just watched it"
"Why don't you watch Matrix already?"
"Seriously, I've got no time, man".
7) They have their own damn vocabulary and stupid terms that they use (in French, at least), not unlike chimpanzees communicating with each other in a zoo.
8) They come to a point where they actually fit in "smoke weed" in their daily schedules. Consequently, this takes precedence over leaving their apartments to do something productive.
9) They accumulate more debt every single day on fucking their brains up and then have the nerve to tell us that they don't have enough money to go out for lunch.
10) They feel the need to describe what tripping out looks like every single time they see a non-smoker to convince them to take up smoking, failing to realize that most non-smokers don't smoke to specifically avoid sounding this stupid.
11) Everytime they realize how pathetic and worrying their situation is, everytime others give them examples of how stupid they look and sound, they laugh it off. 5 minutes later, they've got another joint in their mouth.
12) Rolling a joint isn't a sport and doing it the fastest will not impress anyone, except maybe other, more moronic potheads.
I'm friends with many people who smoke up. I personally don't, but I don't mind people doing it every once in a while for relaxation purposes, for inspiration purposes, etc...Many of the people I know do that and I take their word for it that it's amazing. But when addiction settles in, and stupidity takes over....The pretentious and pointless kind of smokers...I have never seen more pathetic displays of lack of self-control in my life.