UnderGround Forums Adrien Broners Savage Message To Conor McGregregor

5 days ago
9/23/16

After He Violently Knocked A Man Out Cold On The Las Vegas Strip, Adrien Broner Makes Some Serious Threats To Conor McGregor.
5 days ago
9/10/12

Broner would wreck him and he sucks ass.

Broner doesn't deserve any payday. He deserves a jail cel.

5 days ago
10/24/14

Savage message message? Serious threats? For an absolute scum bag he actually spoke quite respectfully of Conor. 

5 days ago
7/27/11

Broner believes that he and other boxers could still do well in the UFC. I say fuck it, make it happen. Don't even give him Conor, give him someone like Khabib. 

5 days ago
4/28/15
Fake news
5 days ago
2/15/11

Dudes.....Let's not forget that Conor would fucking smash this idiot in a real fight or MMA fight.

Threatening someone doesn't mean they will have a boxing match-up with you licensed by an athletic commission.

Shin bone to nose bone please.
5 days ago
9/10/12
ShootProod - 
Dudes.....Let's not forget that Conor would fucking smash this idiot in a real fight or MMA fight.

Threatening someone doesn't mean they will have a boxing match-up with you licensed by an athletic commission.

You sound 16. Aren't you late for school?

5 days ago
12/14/15

Adrian Broner is off his fucking tits if he feels he wins any fight outside of the strict confines of a boxing match. Mcgregor would body him. 

What sort of physical threat of violence can be taken even remotely seriously when the guy doing the threatening requires the advantages of a rule set. Cunt. 

Although to be fair, by the sounds of it, without actually saying 'i'd get beat up badly in MMA', he does realise this. 

5 days ago
2/28/14

It sounds like the point he was trying to make is that boxers have a better chance to win an MMA fight than an MMA guy does to win a boxing match, because they at least bring elite boxing skills to the table and that is a large aspect of MMA. Conversely, an MMA guy going to boxing isn't able to bring anything they would be elite at to the table, they're forced to shed off their elite abilities and are restricted to using their mediocre-at-best boxing abilities in a straight up boxing match.

Of course it came out "WE FIGHT BETTER DEN DEM!!!" because he's a dumbfuck but that's what I got out of it.

5 days ago
2/20/10
Gennady Goblin -

It sounds like the point he was trying to make is that boxers have a better chance to win an MMA fight than an MMA guy does to win a boxing match, because they at least bring elite boxing skills to the table and that is a large aspect of MMA. Conversely, an MMA guy going to boxing isn't able to bring anything they would be elite at to the table, they're forced to shed off their elite abilities and are restricted to using their mediocre-at-best boxing abilities in a straight up boxing match.

Of course it came out "WE FIGHT BETTER DEN DEM!!!" because he's a dumbfuck but that's what I got out of it.

I can't say that I really buy that argument.  The reality is that if a UFC-level fighter uses all his tools in the cage then it's highly unlikely that any boxer is going to make it out of the first round.  It'd just be UFC 1 all over again. 

On the other hand, there would be a number of UFC fighters who could at least go for a few rounds with a boxer, even if they were being outclassed and eventually got stopped.

5 days ago
7/29/02
he sounded pretty dead on

5 days ago
7/29/02
FOTN - 
Gennady Goblin -

I can't say that I really buy that argument.  The reality is that if a UFC-level fighter uses all his tools in the cage then it's highly unlikely that any boxer is going to make it out of the first round.  It'd just be UFC 1 all over again. 

On the other hand, there would be a number of UFC fighters who could at least go for a few rounds with a boxer, even if they were being outclassed and eventually got stopped.

depends on the boxer and it depends on the match-up
Edited: 5 days ago
11/16/09
inf0 -
FOTN - 
Gennady Goblin -

Lennox Lewis in his prime would starch at least half of the current HW's in the UFC, and probably all but elite wrestlers. He'd knock Stipe the fuck out and there isn't a damn thing Stipe could do to him.

5 days ago
2/12/17
Gennady Goblin - 

You are 100% correct in your assessment, anyone who says differently is wrong.

In mma you train offense and defense for hands, elbows, knees, kicks, submissions, wrestling (greco and freestyle), etc. In boxing you train to optimize your hands, period. Yes it includes footwork, feinting, etc. but its all about making his hands miss and your hands land.

How in gods name does an MMA fighter who has the same amount of hours in a day as a boxer, expect to have a better chance in boxing than a boxer does in MMA?

5 days ago
7/4/11
Judge Mental -
ShootProod - 

You sound 16. Aren't you late for school?

This
Edited: 5 days ago
9/23/16

Street Fights usually end in the first 4 punches thrown. A Boxer has the advantage 100%. By the time a MMA fighter has a chance to use any moves the fights already broken up or 8 people jumped in

5 days ago
4/26/02
He's well spoken.
5 days ago
4/21/17
Joshua Saunders -
After He Violently Knocked A Man Out Cold On The Las Vegas Strip, Adrien Broner Makes Some Serious Threats To Conor McGregor.

ROFL!!

what a fucking deluded retard.. Boxers fight better? in a extremely limited ruleset? get the fuck outa here with that unintelligent bullshit. 

MMA is the art of FIGHTING with all limbs. Boxing is the art of fighting with big pillows on ur hands using only your fists, nothing else.

Hilarious that anyone would even think that. Conor would muuuurder this dude in mma, and kickboxing and juijitsu and wrestling. Heck maybe even in boxing in early rounds.

5 days ago
5/22/15
Art Jimmerson was 29-5 on a 15 fight win streak when he entered UFC 1. Before the fight, BJM asked Art if he knew what Royce was going to do to him. Art then decided it'd be best to wear one glove. After UFC 1, Art went on a 4-13 run with most of them KO losses in the early rounds. (Boxrec.com)

MMA has evolved much more than boxing has since the NHB days.
5 days ago
6/28/10

He should be thinking about what lawyer he will be selecting.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Osbot - 
inf0 -
FOTN - 
Gennady Goblin -

Lennox Lewis in his prime would starch at least half of the current HW's in the UFC, and probably all but elite wrestlers. He'd knock Stipe the fuck out and there isn't a damn thing Stipe could do to him.

If Rahman was able to double leg Lennox I'm pretty confident Stipe and the entire HW roster would also be able to. Lol
5 days ago
1/1/01
chuckechan - 
Joshua Saunders -

ROFL!!

what a fucking deluded retard.. Boxers fight better? in a extremely limited ruleset? get the fuck outa here with that unintelligent bullshit. 

MMA is the art of FIGHTING with all limbs. Boxing is the art of fighting with big pillows on ur hands using only your fists, nothing else.

Hilarious that anyone would even think that. Conor would muuuurder this dude in mma, and kickboxing and juijitsu and wrestling. Heck maybe even in boxing in early rounds.

Muay Thai is more the art of fighting with all limbs.
5 days ago
7/15/04
5 days ago
4/11/12
Gennady Goblin -

It could be that he is saying he is a master at one trade. While any given mma fighter is a jack of all trades, spread thin across the arts. That's why boxers hit harder, they are better punchers. Of course any boxer would get destroyed stepping into the cage where you have to be a jack of all trades. same goes for any mma fighter like Conor trying to box. 

5 days ago
10/24/03
Didn't this get solved in like.......
. UFC #1?