UnderGround Forums And people say Conor had an easy path to the title

8 days ago
3/12/15

15 fight win streak which included Dustin Poirier, Chad Mendes, and Max Holloway. Along with CW championships in 2 divisions. That is one of the most well deserved title shots in history. It's honestly a wonder he didn't get the shot sooner. 

Remember when Conor hating casuals said Poirier and Holloway were bums? Lol

CONOR HATERS = CASUAL NOOBS

8 days ago
9/22/11

??? I am a "hater" and l think Conor definitely earned his shot. When l guy brings so much money to the table he earns his shot.

8 days ago
9/5/11
BringBackGoldy -

??? I am a "hater" and l think Conor definitely earned his shot. When l guy brings so much money to the table he earns his shot.

I must meet this I guy...

8 days ago
7/7/12

He got his title shot before the Mendes fight m8

8 days ago
3/12/15
cuttooth -

He got his title shot before the Mendes fight m8

But Aldo pulled out (due to fear) and made Conor's path to the true belt even longer. Unless we're counting the interim title as the true championship which means Conor has a title defense against Aldo. Because that would make Conor even more GOATish than he already is. 

Edited: 8 days ago
2/14/11

The way Conor humiliated Aldo, Poirier and Alvarez is lost on many. 

He made them look like they’d stumbled into the Octagon, straight off the street, high on Meth and drunk.

Phenomenal. 

8 days ago
9/5/11
Boner McGregor -

He made them look like they’d stumbled into the Octagon, straight off the street, high on Meth and drunk.

Phenomenal. 

But, but they were different fighters then! They were babies! 

Completely different human beings altogether, when you really think about it. 

In fact, those guys weren’t actually even there - Conor fought their holograms. 

8 days ago
8/18/13

It was when Conor beat Poirier so easily anyone with a clue could tell he was something special. Max was green and you can overlook that one, but Dustin was the real deal by the time he and Conor fought. Poirier is hugely underrated, he’s a fucking warrior, one of my favourite fighters and barely gets any push. Would love to see him fight Ferguson next 

8 days ago
10/6/02
So Dustin has one exciting fight and now he is no longer a journeyman?

My gosh what would the UG have said if he lost this last fight?

LOL! Jump on the latest band wagon/
8 days ago
9/27/12
Dreville79 -

It was when Conor beat Poirier so easily anyone with a clue could tell he was something special. Max was green and you can overlook that one, but Dustin was the real deal by the time he and Conor fought. Poirier is hugely underrated, he’s a fucking warrior, one of my favourite fighters and barely gets any push. Would love to see him fight Ferguson next 

This. The Poirier fight was when I realized he was legit. He showed a lot of greatness before but it's hard to gauge when he's in the octagon with mid-tier fighters. Showing it v Poirier was the proof i needed. 

8 days ago
2/14/11
Malvert the Janitor -
Boner McGregor -

Phenomenal. 

Lol! I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if that’s what some of these McHaters actually believe. They roll out similar BS if you dare mention Conor has already beaten Holloway...

But...but...but Holloway was just a foetus when Conor beat him, waaaahhhhh!!!! Lmao!!!

8 days ago
5/12/08

If some random Brazilian beats Holloway & Porrier when they were just simply on the roster and had not become stars yet ,you can bet your ass that Brazilian ain’t getting a instant Title shot. 

Yes ,Conor turned out to be the real deal but that’s not the point. 

8 days ago
8/18/13
colubrid1 - So Dustin has one exciting fight and now he is no longer a journeyman?

My gosh what would the UG have said if he lost this last fight?

LOL! Jump on the latest band wagon/

One exciting fight?? Has Dustin ever had a boring fight? Anyone who has ever called him a journeyman needs to watch something else. Not many fighters have the heart Poirier does and back it up with the all round ability he has too 

8 days ago
10/9/10
Malvert the Janitor -
Boner McGregor -

Phenomenal. 

I see what you did there..

8 days ago
7/8/02

Nobody was saying Poirier and Holloway were bums. They were saying those were Taylor made fights for Connor and he needed to face one of the many wrestlers in the division before getting a title shot. He later beat Mendes and has earned all the accolades he’s received.

8 days ago
2/24/07
Poirier is very good. But let’s not act like Cub Swanson didn’t beat him and that he wasn’t KO’d by Michael Johnson.

That said Conor earned his title shot at 145. I don’t see many dispute that claim. Everyone knows he didn’t earn the 155 shot though, and has been avoiding all title defenses for 2.5 years. That’s unheard of. He’s was a beast coming up, and will now be knows as the worst champ ever and GOAT ducker.
8 days ago
9/19/13

It's true. Conor haters are complete noobs. Instead of basking in the glory of the mighty king, they loathe like peasants in the back alleys.

8 days ago
2/24/07
oranos - 

It's true. Conor haters are complete noobs. Instead of basking in the glory of the mighty king, they loathe like peasants in the back alleys.

I feel even his "haters" enjoy watching him fight, however we all know that doesn't happen anymore. He's a social media star now. Not a fighter
8 days ago
1/1/01
Boner McGregor - 

Phenomenal. 

8 days ago
12/9/02
Dreville79 -

Max was injured

8 days ago
10/9/10

All I know is win lose or draw, I will watch the dude fight. I don’t care for all of his shenanigans, but he is one of the most entertaining fighters I’ve ever seen in the cage. 

8 days ago
9/7/16

Agreed!

8 days ago
12/2/13
Boner McGregor -
Malvert the Janitor -
Boner McGregor -

Phenomenal. 

Lol! I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if that’s what some of these McHaters actually believe. They roll out similar BS if you dare mention Conor has already beaten Holloway...

But...but...but Holloway was just a foetus when Conor beat him, waaaahhhhh!!!! Lmao!!!

Poirier was never a journeyman. He’s been top teir fighter for years, stopping almost all of his opponents in 2 weight classes. only losing 3 times, to Korean Zombie, Connor and Michael Johnson.

This isnt about ppl overreacting to a overachieving journeyman, this is a fighter finally getting the acclaim his career derserves.

8 days ago
10/20/10
Boner McGregor -

Phenomenal. 

Have you ever seen somebody high on meth fight? 

8 days ago
2/14/11
NastyNate420 -
Boner McGregor -

Phenomenal. 

Have you ever seen somebody high on meth fight? 

Only your Mother. 

*Zing*

; )