UnderGround Forums And the NMF strap holder is ...

14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
9/19/13

This is an Elias quality post

14 days ago
1/1/01
oranos - 

Dude, I have cornered Roxy like 10x, East Coast, West Coast, and Japan. I get a pass :-)

14 days ago
9/19/13
Kirik -
oranos - 

Dude, I have cornered Roxy like 10x, East Coast, West Coast, and Japan. I get a pass :-)

Yes, boss. :-)

Edited: 13 days ago
12/22/10

I hate to sound like a faggot, but I like the new front page "news" posts. 

I had no idea O'Malley pissed hot again, until Kirk Genesis posted the thread, and seeing a thread about an MMA fighter showing such kindness and consideration to her next opponent is also a bit refreshing. 

I'll go ahead and put on a pair of women's underpants and see myself out of this thread, now. 

Edit: 

- Black Doug

14 days ago
11/14/16
Black Doug -

I had no idea O'Malley pissed hot again, until Kirk Genesis posted the thread, and seeing a thread about an MMA fighter showing such kindness and consideration to her next opponent is also a bit refreshing. 

I'll go ahead and put on a pair of women's underpants and see myself out of this thread, now. 

I’m afraid that this post isn’t verified as a legitimate black Doug post without a signature. I smell a fake, or wet clam, I’m not 100% sure yet 

13 days ago
11/28/03

nmf beat bmf

hmm...

13 days ago
12/22/10
Trumpsstinkypinky -
Black Doug -

I’m afraid that this post isn’t verified as a legitimate black Doug post without a signature. I smell a fake, or wet clam, I’m not 100% sure yet 

I fixed it for you. 

12 days ago
2/8/12
Black Doug -

Edit: 

- Black Doug

You def sound like a fag

12 days ago
1/13/11
ducks18 -
Black Doug -

Edit: 

- Black Doug

You def sound like a fag

True, but he’s our fag and I love him!  

oh, and I bet Roxy pulls it off, she gets the sub late round one after taking some ground and pound and the crowd goes wild! Yay!

12 days ago
1/1/01

Roxy is awesome.

She gets the dec

But a sub would be great!

12 days ago
11/14/16
Black Doug -
Trumpsstinkypinky -
Black Doug -

I fixed it for you. 

Oh man I now fully accept your authenticity!

12 days ago
5/30/10

Roxy's getting destroyed although it would be great if she humbled the little brat.