Ugh. Who gives a shit?

6/11/18 11:24 PM
8/4/10
Rimbaud -

Ugh. Who gives a shit?

Internet drama queens do

6/12/18 12:15 AM
2/15/06
Boring. Move on already. What about the Black Power tatoo on Jackson this weekend? Why give him a pass if you care that much about stupid tatoos?
6/12/18 12:46 AM
6/22/10

6/12/18 1:06 AM
3/23/11

Eddie Goldman has been saying it for years, MMA is a white supremacist alternative to boxing. UFC loves Covington and Lee. They appeal to their exclusively white audience.?

6/12/18 1:16 AM
8/4/10
Carson's Corner radio show -

Eddie Goldman has been saying it for years, MMA is a white supremacist alternative to boxing. UFC loves Covington and Lee. They appeal to their exclusively white audience.?

Lol...that's all the response, and actually more, that bullshit is worth

6/12/18 3:40 PM
11/28/03

if he was embarassed by em he could cover em with a sharpie

6/12/18 4:51 PM
9/13/12

Well put. The UG  especially is the biggest concentration of white supremacists I've seen in an MMA forum. Notice the responses of the majority when someone is linked to Nazism and white supremacy like Valentina and Les's husband: "Who cares?", "Just move on", etc. 100% what the most genuine racists say.

P4P most white supremacist MMA forum.

6/12/18 5:14 PM
1/1/01
GarlicSauce - 

Well put. The UG  especially is the biggest concentration of white supremacists I've seen in an MMA forum. Notice the responses of the majority when someone is linked to Nazism and white supremacy like Valentina and Les's husband: "Who cares?", "Just move on", etc. 100% what the most genuine racists say.

There is something really bizarre about your thinking process. i.e. You are fucking nuts.
6/12/18 5:18 PM
8/4/10
Dryfly -
GarlicSauce - 

There is something really bizarre about your thinking process. i.e. You are fucking nuts.

Liberalism man..it's a disease. They reach and twist words and make something out if nothing to fit their agenda of stupid BS.

6/13/18 1:31 AM
8/30/16

OP is perhaps the most exciting form of media I have ever experienced

6/13/18 3:44 AM
7/20/09
GarlicSauce -

Back in the days Hoelzer Reich guys got torn apart here. I suspect they'd better received nowadays. 

6/13/18 4:10 AM
3/17/17
pennviachoke - 
Dryfly -
GarlicSauce - 

Liberalism man..it's a disease. They reach and twist words and make something out if nothing to fit their agenda of stupid BS.

And then they try to flip it like its the other way around when the other side calls them out on it.
6/13/18 4:20 AM
4/24/14
GarlicSauce -

Without a doubt. It is disheartening.

Edited: 6/13/18 4:44 AM
2/15/06
rafael_collado - 
GarlicSauce -

Without a doubt. It is disheartening.

Yet none of you guys complain about the guy sporting the Black Power tat this weekend? Why? Because he isn't white. Racism is OK to some of you guys as long as it isn't white people. All you guys do here is show your own racism with your hypocrisy..
6/13/18 4:55 AM
8/30/12

YALL JUST TRYIN TO RUIN A GOOD LAKE DAY 

6/13/18 4:56 AM
8/30/12
StrikingMMA - Boring. Move on already. What about the Black Power tatoo on Jackson this weekend? Why give him a pass if you care that much about stupid tatoos?

Are you really that dumb that you don’t see a difference between a black power tattoo and a nazi swastika tattoo....?????

6/13/18 5:01 AM
2/15/06
FloydSavedMySN - 
StrikingMMA - Boring. Move on already. What about the Black Power tatoo on Jackson this weekend? Why give him a pass if you care that much about stupid tatoos?

Are you really that dumb that you don’t see a difference between a black power tattoo and a nazi swastika tattoo....?????

Are you so dumb that you don't realize both are racist tatoos? The only real difference is one guy is in the UFC and fought this weekend and the other guy isn't even in the UFC.
6/13/18 9:19 AM
8/30/12
StrikingMMA -
FloydSavedMySN - 

Are you so dumb that you don't realize both are racist tatoos? The only real difference is one guy is in the UFC and fought this weekend and the other guy isn't even in the UFC.

Actually the only real difference is one tattoo relates to a group of people that tried to eradicate an entire religion from the Earth, meanwhile the other relates to a group of people oppressed by White Americans hundreds of years ago. But they’re both just racist tattoos right?...

6/13/18 9:33 AM
2/4/06
FloydSavedMySN -
StrikingMMA -
FloydSavedMySN - 

Actually the only real difference is one tattoo relates to a group of people that tried to eradicate an entire religion from the Earth, meanwhile the other relates to a group of people oppressed by White Americans hundreds of years ago. But they’re both just racist tattoos right?...

The non reaction to mike Jacksons tattoo shows me one side is coherent and reasoned while the freak out over an mma nobody is indicative of the unhinged feminine mindset of the other. If the race baiters aren't crying and something, theyd have nothing to do.  And I'm not white and I don't take the bait. Stop being offended pussies 

6/13/18 6:49 PM
4/6/18

Who cares? Just move on.

6/13/18 7:00 PM
11/26/16

The problem is kids like you are getting dumber and dumber.

The difference here is Nazi tattoos are associated with mass murders and genocide.

Black Power, Brown Pride which I'm not defending doesn't have the same level of bigotry associated with it.

6/13/18 7:49 PM
4/6/18

It's a white thing

6/13/18 8:49 PM
7/22/15

Holy Shit, she's in the UFC? that's crazy, no wonder their numbers are down lol...