UnderGround Forums Another Bitch Move by Dana White...

5 days ago
11/19/08
Salesman. Con-man. Bullshit artist. You know what you did. Posting 30 seconds of edited footage against a smaller, out of shape former boxing champ that was in camp to help your guy. It's not nice. Bad karma.

Paulie was very respectful afterwards. He might have talked shit earlier about Conor, but he showed up like a man and sparred. Fighters talk shit(including Conor). You guys played Paulie. Scumbag move.
5 days ago
9/5/11

Waaaaaaah!!!!

5 days ago
1/1/01
Blaming Dana?
5 days ago
4/11/10

RIP FLOYD

5 days ago
4/28/15
You people can't figure out which narrative you want to go with.

Moving goalposts all 24/7
5 days ago
6/28/10
Malvert the Janitor -

Waaaaaaah!!!!

5 days ago
9/26/16
There is no such thing as 'karma' OP.

There are only the blessings and cursings of God's Son Jesus Christ which today overtake man according to man's belief, or unbelief, respectively, in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.

You ought to get wisdom instead of continuing to feed on foolishness.

Hallowed be the name of God's Son Jesus Christ
5 days ago
6/3/11
John318 - There is no such thing as 'karma' OP.

There are only the blessings and cursings of God's Son Jesus Christ which today overtake man according to man's belief, or unbelief, respectively, in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.

You ought to get wisdom instead of continuing to feed on foolishness.

Hallowed be the name of God's Son Jesus Christ
Jesus was a fag
5 days ago
6/6/12

Lol at everyone moaning at this. Paulie opened his mouth first. 

5 days ago
2/14/11
Reggie Warren Jr - Salesman. Con-man. Bullshit artist. You know what you did. Posting 30 seconds of edited footage against a smaller, out of shape former boxing champ that was in camp to help your guy. It's not nice. Bad karma.

Paulie was very respectful afterwards. He might have talked shit earlier about Conor, but he showed up like a man and sparred. Fighters talk shit(including Conor). You guys played Paulie. Scumbag move.

5 days ago
11/19/08
God is dead.

You guys can support scumbag moves all you want.

With that being said, I hope Conor can shock the world. And Dana is a dirtbag.
5 days ago
2/14/11
Reggie Warren Jr - God is dead.

You guys can support scumbag moves all you want.

With that being said, I hope Conor can shock the world. And Dana is a dirtbag.

Conor loves Dana, that's all that matters. 

5 days ago
11/11/13
Reggie Warren Jr - Salesman. Con-man. Bullshit artist. You know what you did. Posting 30 seconds of edited footage against a smaller, out of shape former boxing champ that was in camp to help your guy. It's not nice. Bad karma.

Yes, it's much more respectful to talk shit on an MMA forum.

What a turd you are.

5 days ago
11/19/08
Ha. I'll talk shit to his face pussy
5 days ago
9/5/11
quiksilver101 -

Yes, it's much more respectful to talk shit on an MMA forum.

What a turd you are.

And coward 

5 days ago
9/5/11
Reggie Warren Jr - Ha. I'll talk shit to his face pussy

Butt hurt on the internet one minute, tough guy on the internet the next!

5 days ago
11/19/08
This place cracks me up these days. Do your research. I'm a legend. Living. First post ever to hit mainstream media. Yahoo. Front of sports page. I told Dana to retire. Bow down to me.
5 days ago
7/26/15
BrckNoHitBk -
Malvert the Janitor -

Waaaaaaah!!!!

Your new wheels, I presume. Fits you 

5 days ago
9/5/11
Reggie Warren Jr - This place cracks me up these days. Do your research. I'm a legend. Living. First post ever to hit mainstream media. Yahoo. Front of sports page. I told Dana to retire. Bow down to me.

Go huff a tail pipe, legend. 

5 days ago
12/9/13

Come on, Dana loves boxing!

5 days ago
11/19/08
How many of you on here have actually had interactions with Dana white? Huh? How many days you have spoken to Dana?
5 days ago
4/5/09

nooooo! a video was released proving that Paulie lied!!! 

maybe Paulie shouldn't have lied then there would have been no need to correct him

5 days ago
2/14/11
Reggie Warren Jr - How many of you on here have actually had interactions with Dana white? Huh? How many days you have spoken to Dana?

Sounds like you wanted something from Dana but he denied you. This has all the hallmarks of a peasants revolt... 

5 days ago
11/19/08
chaplinshouse -

nooooo! a video was released proving that Paulie lied!!! 

maybe Paulie shouldn't have lied then there would have been no need to correct him

That's not the video I'm referring to
5 days ago
1/1/01

You are 100% correct OP,  the only people who do not believe that it was a scumbag move on Dana's behalf are know nothing teenage fanboys and people who are scumbags themselves.