UnderGround Forums Ariel Helwani reporting on Khabib weight-cut

24 days ago
8/3/11

24 days ago
8/18/10

All just by cutting out dessert 

24 days ago
7/18/11

They are so in tune with his weight that they can tell us to the lb what he usually weighs 44 days before a fight, yet he still constantly has problems? 

It’s a little surprising to me that he can have the self control to follow his Muslim dogma so close yet has all these weight problems when his career depends on it. 

24 days ago
8/22/14
SickEye -

They are so in tune with his weight that they can tell us to the lb what he usually weighs 44 days before a fight, yet he still constantly has problems? 

It’s a little surprising to me that he can have the self control to follow his Muslim dogma so close yet has all these weight problems when his career depends on it. 

Yeah. Either way this is not something to be bragging about 

23 days ago
4/19/17
I hope he misses weight again and gets ko'd by Barboza so that we don't have to hear about him as a title contender anymore.
23 days ago
1/26/08
Lights Out Lurker - I hope he misses weight again and gets ko'd by Barboza so that we don't have to hear about him as a title contender anymore.

Khabib is fun to watch, don't know why you hate him so much. Also super nice guy who loves the sport.

23 days ago
10/29/12
SickEye -

“Around 188” isn’t really an exact measurement, any fighter down to the Ammy’s can tell you what they usually weigh 6 weeks out from a fight. 

23 days ago
1/13/17

Damn I mean I’m not a fan of fighters missing weight but don’t want to see anyone get knocked out for it.

still a khabib fan. I believe in the Russian tiramisu diet.

23 days ago
7/23/16

I've lost faith in Khabib,never really had any,I recognize he's a beast on the ground but I feel he doesn't get matches that will not allow him to go to his bread and butter and throw his massive frame on top of fringe top fighters,if Barbosa can knock him cleanly like johnson did and and avoid the damn ground it would be nice to see him out of the discussion for  awhile and move up to WW he's massive as hell

23 days ago
7/23/16

I bet before USADA he used bags on bags t of the ivs,similar to hendricks

23 days ago
7/2/12
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Lights Out Lurker - I hope he misses weight again and gets ko'd by Barboza so that we don't have to hear about him as a title contender anymore.

Khabib is fun to watch, don't know why you hate him so much. Also super nice guy who loves the sport.

He is only fun to watch because it’s always a rare occasion we see him fight

23 days ago
1/30/16

I'm guessing they'll hold out on 43 days update since he'll jump up to 188 by then after tiramisu, but I can't wait for the 42 days out update and everyday until he misses weight and/or gets injured.

this guy and his team are a joke

22 days ago
3/20/16

Khabib is a legit challenger. Interesting to see how he does (in my opinion) against the best striker in the light weight division Edson Barboza. If he eats strikes and eventually dominates on top as usual, then he deserves a shot at a title 

22 days ago
7/22/05

22 days ago
1/1/01

He's a great fighter and I hope he doesn't have any more weight issues. If he misses weight again or pulls out of another fight I think he should have to fight at 170 from now on.

22 days ago
3/4/12
cornflake209 -

I've lost faith in Khabib,never really had any,I recognize he's a beast on the ground but I feel he doesn't get matches that will not allow him to go to his bread and butter and throw his massive frame on top of fringe top fighters,if Barbosa can knock him cleanly like johnson did and and avoid the damn ground it would be nice to see him out of the discussion for  awhile and move up to WW he's massive as hell

Now is that Muslim faith or Christian faith? 

22 days ago
1/11/10

Barboza w the upset rd 2 tko. Mark my words

22 days ago
9/27/15
Lights Out Lurker - I hope he misses weight again and gets ko'd by Barboza so that we don't have to hear about him as a title contender anymore.

Khabib is the best in the division..Conor is the only guy to stop him..I'd put Khabib as the favorite in that fight though..
22 days ago
2/22/15
ons ear -
Lights Out Lurker - I hope he misses weight again and gets ko'd by Barboza so that we don't have to hear about him as a title contender anymore.

Khabib is the best in the division..Conor is the only guy to stop him..I'd put Khabib as the favorite in that fight though..

based on a win over michael johnson?

y'okay

22 days ago
2/22/15
JitznPound -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

He is only fun to watch because it’s always a rare occasion we see him fight

right its kind of like prime GSP. he was mostly boring as hell but people tuned in because it was a rare spectacle...khabib fighting by comparison fights like 5x less than prime GSP, so its even more of a spectacle?

22 days ago
6/29/10

Pullout Merchant

22 days ago
10/17/12

Fourteen days before UFC 219, he will weigh in his 170s.

22 days ago
5/17/13

Khabib will always be an issue. Even if he strings some wins together between missing weight, being injured and Ramadan its hard to actually give him a title shot, IMO