UnderGround Forums BT Sports on Fight Island: Only the strong ...

15 days ago
1/1/01

UFC Fight Island on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi UAE, will host four stacked cards in 15 days in July. The United Kingdom and Ireland pay=per-view television sports channel BT Sports just put together a promo for it.

15 days ago
10/14/10

Rawr!

Edited: 15 days ago
5/15/15

Needed more Netherrealm characters.

Seriously though, it this isn't an octogon on the beach I'm gonna make the current protests/riots look like utopia! From the safety of my bedroom.

13 days ago
2/2/05

It’s in a hanger. The one on the beach is for promo shoots and stuff I think. It’s like 107 degrees on that beach lol

13 days ago
7/2/09

LOL, thanks for letting us know, Kirik, that there'll be a STREAM of options for viewing the fights.

13 days ago
8/21/10
jgiveshead -

LOL, thanks for letting us know, Kirik, that there'll be a STREAM of options for viewing the fights.

Really? Cmon man, stealing isnt cool.. if u dont feel the product is worth it then dont buy it.. and ffs if u have to steal/cant help urself keep that shit to urself..

13 days ago
3/23/06

13 days ago
7/2/09
AdamBishop -
jgiveshead -

Really? Cmon man, stealing isnt cool.. if u dont feel the product is worth it then dont buy it.. and ffs if u have to steal/cant help urself keep that shit to urself..

Just taking the piss mate, calm down.  I don't usually get to watch this shit live, I'm more of a next-day, FightPass kind of guy.  Fuck, who am I kidding.  If I get to watch the fights the same week anymore, I'm living the dream.  Cheers bro.  Happy streaming.

13 days ago
8/6/06

Oh, a promo for dozen or so UK PPV customers.

13 days ago
8/6/06
anunaki -

It’s in a hanger. The one on the beach is for promo shoots and stuff I think. It’s like 107 degrees on that beach lol

They said it was on the beach.

12 days ago
6/20/11
AdamBishop -
jgiveshead -

I see you don’t understand what stealing is

12 days ago
8/21/10
shaqitup -
AdamBishop -
jgiveshead -

I see you don’t understand what stealing is

I absolutley do, just because the theft doesnt violate the copy right act in the US taking something that doesnt belong to you against the wishes of the owner is theft and morally wrong..