UnderGround Forums Bisping Calls For Jon Jones To Be Banned From MMA

6 days ago
9/23/16

Hard to argue with Bisping on this one. 3 out of 4 Usada tests and he's failed everytime. 1 time was when he fought OSP and looked like crap.
6 days ago
12/12/12

All that salt...

6 days ago
6/24/16

Forever. Record abolished. Titles stripped. Fuck off before you kill someone you piece of shit. 

6 days ago
12/9/13

well, USADA keeps on testing suspended fighters, so third time is a charm

6 days ago
1/21/17
Letsputasmileonthatface -

Forever. Record abolished. Titles stripped. Fuck off before you kill someone you piece of shit. 

well said

6 days ago
7/12/14

+1

Anyone defending this piece of shit has never trained, never competed and has never had a cheater take something from them that they rightfully earned through hard work and dedication.

6 days ago
5/10/16
I can't really disagree.

Then again pre usada, no one died. Besides some other shows and cutting things. Cutting is worse than drugs IMO.
6 days ago
4/1/10
opieandjimmy - I can't really disagree.

Then again pre usada, no one died. Besides some other shows and cutting things. Cutting is worse than drugs IMO.
Except cutting only hurts you, peds hurt the guy your facing
6 days ago
4/3/14

and he's right

6 days ago
1/21/17

fuck the cunt

6 days ago
1/2/15
Bolt Vanderhuge -

+1

Anyone defending this piece of shit has never trained, never competed and has never had a cheater take something from them that they rightfully earned through hard work and dedication.

So does that punishment only apply to Jones or every other fighter or athlete that has cheated?  If it's to all then fair enough but that's the only way in which you can take that stance.  I take it you weren;t a fan of Pride or the early UFC then?  How about boxing?  Athletics?

6 days ago
8/18/13

Agreed. Anyone who fails a second test for any banned substance should be gone. And anyone who fails a first for these sort of substances should be gone without a second chance

6 days ago
5/14/06

I betcha Mark Hunt wants Jones banned too - and for the same reason.

6 days ago
1/21/17

6 days ago
7/19/12
Insert Matt Serra
6 days ago
7/22/05

4 years sounds about right.

6 days ago
9/23/16

dont want him back TBH

6 days ago
7/8/17

100% agree

6 days ago
7/15/04
I'm with Bisping on this one. We are in the clean USADA era. Let's so who really is the best. If you need to be juiced to the gills to compete go fight in Japan.

Bisping is a cocksucker but I respect the hell out of him for doing this clean. Good for him.
6 days ago
7/27/11
TexDeuce - I'm with Bisping on this one. We are in the clean USADA era. Let's so who really is the best. If you need to be juiced to the gills to compete go fight in Japan.

Bisping is a cocksucker but I respect the hell out of him for doing this clean. Good for him.

It's hard not to pull for Bisping. The guy only ever lost to guys who were either using PEDs or TRT. 

And I agree 100% here, I'd even take it a step further and make the win over DC an NC. What Cormier has been put through has been nothing short of criminal, I hope he bounces back. Jon is a fucking scumbag for what he did. 

6 days ago
11/5/09
75 percent of the time he fails every time
Edited: 6 days ago
2/14/11

The Count should now be known as...

THE JUDGE

War Bisping!!!

6 days ago
4/20/13
How funny would it be if Bisbing got flagged by usada.
6 days ago
3/17/17
^ Nowhere near as funny as Jones popping 3 times, with each time being a more damning.

And also not quite as funny as those who think its awesome that hes roiding, even though its quite clear that at this point at least 50-75% of the UFC fighters are clean. This isn't 3 years ago when you could scapegoat your favorite fighter with "well they're all on shit."

Dudes are softer, less explosive, and gas now more than ever. I remember when half the WW roster looked like Sage Northcutt a few years ago. This isn't the HGH/HRT era anymore. Most of the guys aren't cheating, so FUCK the guys like Jones that are truly hurting the sport and trying to maim and assault people under false pretenses.

Jones should never be allowed to fight again.
6 days ago
10/2/12

Does anyone else think Jon knew he was going to fail the test when he called out another dude who got popped after his win over DC? He called out Brock. Seems weird.