UnderGround Forums Brock Lesnar is back!

28 days ago
7/12/12
UFC News: Brock Lesnar to appear at UFC 226, will fight winner of Miocic vs Cormier

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/976038/UFC-News-Brock-Lesnar-UFC-226-Return-Stipe-Miocic-Daniel-Cormier-Fight
28 days ago
7/12/12
I spent a shitload of time posting the article and the freaking thing wouldn't post so please read it yourself.
28 days ago
7/12/12
Brock Lesnar Knockouts | Best Brock Lesnar Moments in UFC (Highlights)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMllJ-aE5nk
28 days ago
4/28/06
Yeah that was posted here yesterday already, still just a rumour at this point.
28 days ago
7/23/16

Did he Re enter usadas testing pool?He has a week or two max or else it won't happen in 2018

28 days ago
7/12/12
NicolasRGC - Yeah that was posted here yesterday already, still just a rumour at this point.

Oh really, I missed it....
28 days ago
7/12/12
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Lesnar is in line to face the winner of Miocic vs Cormier at UFC 232, the promotion's end of-year-card.

“Lesnar has been asked to face the winner of the 7/7 Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier fight for the heavyweight title, which from a sports standpoint is ridiculous given that Lesnar hasn’t had a true UFC win since Shane Carwin in 2010 (his 2016 win over Mark Hunt was changed to a no contest when he tested positive for Clomiphene),” Meltzer wrote in his latest column.

"But that would also be a money fight. As noted before, it’s going down to the wire.
Related articles

"The idea for that fight is on 12/30 in Las Vegas, which means Lesnar needs to put himself back in the USADA testing pool by 6/30. If he does, it would not be a surprise for Lesnar to show up at the 7/7 UFC 226 show.

"I can tell you that while that is not decided on, it is something under discussion for him to show up and challenge the winner or them at least tease that."
28 days ago
12/9/13

NO

28 days ago
5/19/17
DanWilliamson - UFC News: Brock Lesnar to appear at UFC 226, will fight winner of Miocic vs Cormier

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/976038/UFC-News-Brock-Lesnar-UFC-226-Return-Stipe-Miocic-Daniel-Cormier-Fight

love to see brock  v dc

Edited: 28 days ago
9/23/17

I think both Stipe and DC beat the ever loving dog shit out of Brock. I think Stipe stops him and DC dominates him in a 5 round decision.

28 days ago
8/19/15
IHeartBoobies -

I think both Stipe and DC beat the ever loving dog shit out of Brock. I think Stipe stops him and DC dominates him in a 5 round decision.

DC might be susceptible to Brock’s double. He has terrible takedown defense when his back is on the cage. 

28 days ago
7/14/11

Wat Lesbnar 

28 days ago
8/11/12
IHeartBoobies -

I think they both finish him inside of 3 rounds.

Edited: 28 days ago
9/23/17
Politically Incorrect -
IHeartBoobies -

DC might be susceptible to Brock’s double. He has terrible takedown defense when his back is on the cage. 

Ya think? I’ve only seen him taken down a handful of times and that was by Jon Jones. Sure, Brock is bigger and stronger than Jon, but I don’t think his MMA wrestling is better than Jon’s. I do think he has a better chance of beating DC than he does Stipe though. We’ve all seen what happens when Brock gets touched and Stipe will definitely connect. I didn’t get the feeling Mark Hunt was well prepared for their fight and Brock’s game plan was perfect. It won’t go down that way if he faces Stipe. He’ll get lit up just as hard, if not harder, than he did in the Carwin fight and Stipe will be fully prepared with his takedown defense. Plus, I don’t see Brock being able to sneak around the USADA testing like he did against Hunt and come in juiced to the tits. DC is a horrible matchup for Brock, but Stipe is quite literally the worst matchup he could imagine. DC dominates Brock, but Stipe borderline murders him.

Immigrant mentality, bitches. Brock doesn’t stand a chance, but it’ll still be fun to watch.

28 days ago
1/15/07

Lesbian + armbar = Lesbnar

28 days ago
11/28/03

lesbnar = lesbian lesnar?

28 days ago
4/19/17

I'm being that Brock hopes DC wins. Stipe would make him dance like Cain did.

28 days ago
8/19/15
IHeartBoobies -
Politically Incorrect -
IHeartBoobies -

Ya think? I’ve only seen him taken down a handful of times and that was by Jon Jones. Sure, Brock is bigger and stronger than Jon, but I don’t think his MMA wrestling is better than Jon’s. I do think he has a better chance of beating DC than he does Stipe though. We’ve all seen what happens when Brock gets touched and Stipe will definitely connect. I didn’t get the feeling Mark Hunt was well prepared for their fight and Brock’s game plan was perfect. It won’t go down that way if he faces Stipe. He’ll get lit up just as hard, if not harder, than he did in the Carwin fight and Stipe will be fully prepared with his takedown defense. Plus, I don’t see Brock being able to sneak around the USADA testing like he did against Hunt and come in juiced to the tits. DC is a horrible matchup for Brock, but Stipe is quite literally the worst matchup he could imagine. DC dominates Brock, but Stipe borderline murders him.

Immigrant mentality, bitches. Brock doesn’t stand a chance, but it’ll still be fun to watch.

Don’t get me wrong DC is arguably the best wrestler ever in MMA, but if he has one weakness at all wrestling it’s that he has short legs and can be dumped against the cage, granted it’s Jon doing it who also is arguably the best wrestler ever in MMA. 

I think both beat Lesnar relatively easily, I don’t know why Lesnar is coming back to fight these current p4p top 5 future HoF guys. Surely he doesn’t need money, and if he did I’m sure he could sell just as many PPVs against someone that isn’t a monster. 

28 days ago
9/2/10

God damn this Brock Lesbnar.

28 days ago
3/28/16

Could care less to see Brock fight for a title at any point from here on out. I think the Jone fight makes way more sense right now. But like others have said both beat the breaks off of Brock anyway. It would look like when he fault Cain which would be fun to watch. 

28 days ago
7/12/12
Sinead O Connors Nipples - 

God damn this Brock Lesbnar.

Ain't that the god damn truth!

Report: Brock Lesnar ‘under discussion’ to challenge Miocic vs. Cormier winner at UFC 226

http://www.news-herald.com/article/HR/20180617/SPORTS/180619494

28 days ago
10/19/14

Why? He’s not a fighter.   He’s a big pussy when he gets hit.  

28 days ago
1/1/01

WAT Lesbnar Frate Trane!

28 days ago
12/7/14

Bjork Lebowitz

28 days ago
1/1/01
what a joke.. He's done NOTHING to warrant a fight against either of those two.