11 days ago
10/20/14

...is the fight the HW division needs.

265lbs of jacked white boy vs the black Ivan Drago

Unstoppable frate trane vs the heaviest hands in the world

I have lesnar via telegraphed double leg into knees from side control

11 days ago
7/12/12
Ain't happenin' Brock gonna do fake wrasslin' and Francis gonna knock out everyone in the UFC.
11 days ago
8/16/11
It's simple maths mate. Overeem kicked Brocks ass and Francis kicked Overeems ass.

Math grade 1
Edited: 11 days ago
1/23/06

Nah Volkov vs. Ngonnou in Moscow

Volkov vs. Ngonnou in Russia for Interim belt? 

^^That's the seed

Volkov has shown the ability to take big punches and fight through adversity. 

11 days ago
8/8/10

LOL so one of the biggest punchers in MMA against a guy who doesn’t react well to punches...

11 days ago
7/12/12
rockwell - 

LOL so one of the biggest punchers in MMA against a guy who doesn’t react well to punches...

Yeah silly ass ain't it?
11 days ago
11/19/14

Francis easily beats him as Brock can't take hits well.

would love to see if Francis can clean KO Brock.

11 days ago
2/14/11

If Brock Can gets his kicks to land early then he takes it but my money is on Francis. 

11 days ago
7/19/13

Brock got kicked one time in the stomach by Allistair and gave up. Brock would fold up and be out cold. Would be an awesome sight to see though, so Dana make it happen. Brock has 2 choices.. out cold or turtle shell till the ref peels Ngannou off of him.

11 days ago
12/1/11
Boner McGregor -

If Brock Can gets his kicks to land early then he takes it but my money is on Francis. 

What

11 days ago
4/25/13
rockwell -

and yet he beat Hunt and Carwin also.

11 days ago
2/14/14
Bisping=Champ4Life - It's simple maths mate. Overeem kicked Brocks ass and Francis kicked Overeems ass.

Math grade 1

Well that was Ubreem that beat diverticulitis Brock... Black Drago beat EconoReem.. so your math is all wrong 

11 days ago
7/12/12
First time Brock gets touched by Francis he folds up like the proverbial lawn chair.
11 days ago
9/27/15
Garbage fight..Brock flails like a girl when he gets touched..Did you see how ineffective Overeem was against Ngannou in the clinch? Well, Brock wouldn't do much better..just say Brock takes Nganou down, then what?

Ngannou would decspitate Brock
11 days ago
3/3/14
Brock turtled when he got hit. I'd expect more turtling.
11 days ago
1/8/04
kimuralock - 
Boner McGregor -

What

Apparently Brock has been trading with Badr Hari.

But seriously...What?
11 days ago
1/26/08

Brock's game plan is just shoot over and over again. I'd be down to see it since we haven't seen Ngannou vs a top wrestler yet

11 days ago
8/8/10
Vindell -
rockwell -

He wanted nothing to do with Hunt’s striking and also got blasted by Carwin until he gassed and got choked. So he showed nothing in either of those fights to suggest he reacts well to getting hit. 

11 days ago
12/21/12

Healthy Cain(I know that doesn’t exist) would put enough pressure on him against the fence, dirty box, and relentless TD. I have a feeling Francis ground game is not that great.

11 days ago
3/21/14
rockwell -
Vindell -
rockwell -

He wanted nothing to do with Hunt’s striking and also got blasted by Carwin until he gassed and got choked. So he showed nothing in either of those fights to suggest he reacts well to getting hit. 

But... neither one made it out of the fight alive, if the ref wasn't there... right?
11 days ago
1/1/01
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Brock's game plan is just shoot over and over again. I'd be down to see it since we haven't seen Ngannou vs a top wrestler yet

He fought Curtis Blaydes who is a former NJCAA champ and has only one loss on his record, to Ngannou. Blaydes had a hell of a time taking down Ngannou.
11 days ago
10/20/14
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
Bisping=Champ4Life - It's simple maths mate. Overeem kicked Brocks ass and Francis kicked Overeems ass.

Math grade 1

Well that was Ubreem that beat diverticulitis Brock... Black Drago beat EconoReem.. so your math is all wrong 

This man gets it.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Interesting fight. Brock accounted himself pretty well last time out vs Hunt, but Ngannou is bigger, faster, quicker, stronger. I have the Frenchmen in this one, but by no means is it a lock. As mentioned above, Brock's also faced Carwin who is a big strong striker and ended the man's night. If Lesnar gets him down, I'd love to see how Ngannou reacts.

10 days ago
4/28/10
Larrrry Hoover -

Francis easily beats him as Brock can't take hits well.

would love to see if Francis can clean KO Brock.

This.

I have no doubt Brock would get stopped, but the guy has got a hell of a chin. I would be curious to see if Francis could clean KO him.
10 days ago
12/24/10

Lets get jones on the juice and plan for a showdown in 2019.