UnderGround Forums CM Punk vs Jason Reinhardt

26 days ago
11/24/10

Our own Jason Reinhardt has been calling Punk out and trying to angle for such a fight. 

Id be interested.  

What say you?

Would this be absolutely batshit and/or would or could you support Reinhardt in going for this?

Just found it interesting and well, the two do need a UFC win and Punk looked awful in his debut while Jason looked awful in his last loss (respectfully so I say this) and if we don't go celeb route for Punk this makes sense age wise and so forth. 

26 days ago
7/22/05

26 days ago
9/9/14
Can crusher deluxe

Make the fight

Cm can win this

If not j Reinhardt gets to add another guy without a win to his record.

Win win
26 days ago
11/24/10
Bojack Horseman - Can crusher deluxe

Make the fight

Cm can win this

If not j Reinhardt gets to add another guy without a win to his record.

Win win

I'm fully in on it. 

I like Jason Reinhardt.   Plus we have real drama in this fight. 

I mean holy shit if he'd struggle with Punk regardless of age and then could Jason get his UFC win and throw one to the UG for old times sake?

26 days ago
2/29/16
CM Punk and it's not close.
26 days ago
10/25/05
I'll support anybody with a Vale Yudo tattoo.
26 days ago
9/22/11
Diego Sanchez
Edited: 26 days ago
3/16/15

Take a good long look at the records of the cans that Reinhardt beat.

26 days ago
11/1/05

reinhardt is the definition of padding a fight record, that said...he's fought at least 23 people better than cm punk.

reinhardt by whatever he wants.

26 days ago
3/21/14
Animal Mother - I'll support anybody with a Vale Yudo tattoo.
My thoughts exactly.
26 days ago
3/15/10

Still think I’m ideal for the CM Punk opponent. Close to the same size, he’s 0&1, I’m 1&1, everyone says he looked terrible, they say the same about me, he trains at a great camp, I will seek out excellent trainers and already have a great bjj coach, we are both not your ordinary run of the mill fighters, neither of us are young. I’m broke, will be looking for work before the end of the end of this month, am hungry as hell, and will put it all out there. Shit, I’d even grow the hair and the stache back if that helps!

If Jason can get the fight - good for him, but I think I’m the man for this job. 

Respectfully:

Fred

26 days ago
10/3/16
I remember Jason Reinhart's UFC debut.

Came in with a big padded undefeated record. Faces Joe Lauzon. Promptly smashed.
26 days ago
2/29/16
Frederick Ettish - 

Still think I’m ideal for the CM Punk opponent. Close to the same size, he’s 0&1, I’m 1&1, everyone says he looked terrible, they say the same about me, he trains at a great camp, I will seek out excellent trainers and already have a great bjj coach, we are both not your ordinary run of the mill fighters, neither of us are young. I’m broke, will be looking for work before the end of the end of this month, am hungry as hell, and will put it all out there. Shit, I’d even grow the hair and the stache back if that helps!

If Jason can get the fight - good for him, but I think I’m the man for this job. 

Respectfully:

Fred

I would rather see Fred vs CM Punk, would be a great story and they are closer in weight.
26 days ago
8/2/05

Reinhart would destroy him for goodness sake. Punk needs a guy with little to no BJJ and wrestling. A total noob. Maybe the reality tv star Aaron Chalmers who fights for Bamma.

Edited: 26 days ago
1/23/06
It needs to be me vs. CM Punk so we can see an Anderson Silva finish to this story.

Anderson Silva vs Chris Leben from Lutas BR on Vimeo.

26 days ago
5/8/13
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Take a good long look at the records of the cans that Reinhardt beat.

He's beaten legit fighters.... and lost to legit fighters.... deserves our respect, hate everyone talking down on him
26 days ago
3/16/15

I am impressed by the fact that Jason has so many people (paid shills?) that believe in him.

26 days ago
9/22/16
Winner gets the coveted "Shittiest Tattoo World Championship" belt.
26 days ago
3/23/12
Frederick Ettish - 

Respectfully:

Fred

Fuckin' this.
26 days ago
1/24/17

This time, can we pick an opponent who doesnt have 5 fights experience (3 amateur, 2 pro), 8 years of BJJ experience, and who is 13 years younger than Punk? UFC wanted punk to lose his first fight, that's why they made sure to pick Gall, who was way ahead of punk before he even started training.  

26 days ago
11/1/05

punk really shouldnt be in the ufc. but...wme needs a ppv star..fuck the integrity of the sport.

4 billion dollar loan with interest says throw cm punk nothing but cans from now on!

26 days ago
7/26/15

Let Ettish have the fight.  He deserves another go.  

26 days ago
7/10/11

Dude. Give Fred this fight. A pioneer vs a guy that bought his way to the front of the line...

26 days ago
12/16/09
AnthonyWeiner - Winner gets the coveted "Shittiest Tattoo World Championship" belt.
They would have to take that from Darren Elkins unfortunately
26 days ago
5/3/16
Frederick Ettish -

Respectfully:

Fred

Give this man the fight.