UnderGround Forums Carla Esparza Accuses Claudia Gadelha Of Greasing

7 days ago
2/28/06

Interesting.
7 days ago
4/2/11

If you feel like someone is cheating, you tell the ref.   If you don't you gotta eat that loss.  

Carla impressed the heck outta me that fight I felt like she won. 

7 days ago
7/8/09

It was a very good fight. I thought Carla won, but thw decision going the other way didn't shock me.

What shocked me is that Claudia's english is wayyyy better Mackenzie Dern's

7 days ago
3/22/16
poor form by Esparza. If you think there is something shady going on you tell the ref right away or call Jake Shields.

Dont cry about it after saying, oh she cheated and I shoulda said something.
7 days ago
3/13/02

I wonder why she didn't tell her corner, sounds like sour grapes

7 days ago
7/24/15

I was really impressed with Carla during that fight.

7 days ago
8/19/09
Did she forget about blasting Claudia with that blatant headbutt? Weird of her to bring up the topic of cheating.
7 days ago
11/8/08
wilsin - Did she forget about blasting Claudia with that blatant headbutt? Weird of her to bring up the topic of cheating.

Theres a difference between fouls and cheating, but dont let that stop you. What's next? You going to compare a basketball player travelling during dribbling the same level of cheating as another player using steroids? 

7 days ago
9/19/14

Wish I was the greaser...

7 days ago
5/8/13

Claudia is a saint..... a very sexy deep voiced saint 

7 days ago
9/5/11

Should’ve complained mid fight ala UFC 94....

7 days ago
4/27/07

Tell Corner To Tell Ref & Commission

6 days ago
8/19/09
JoeHurley - 
wilsin - Did she forget about blasting Claudia with that blatant headbutt? Weird of her to bring up the topic of cheating.

Theres a difference between fouls and cheating, but dont let that stop you. What's next? You going to compare a basketball player travelling during dribbling the same level of cheating as another player using steroids? 

Sure, here goes. A basketball player traveling while dribbling is like the same level of cheating as another player using steraroids.

On a more relevant note, Carla is giving an accusation with no evidence while there is clear video evidence of her committing a blatant headbutt. The point is she was doing slimy shit in the fight, so glass houses and stones and whatnot.

It's all a moot point though as Claudia said she is happy to give her a rematch.
6 days ago
8/20/03

"Flat out...this is not an excuse...but..."

Sooo...it's an excuse?

Complainng afterwards is weak sauce.

6 days ago
11/28/03

would claudia greasing hurt her effort to outgrapple carla? (which she did)

6 days ago
1/8/15

I am volunteering to be Claudia’s greaser

5 days ago
6/18/16
Saltine American -

I am volunteering to be Claudia’s greaser

Too late, it's my job to lose. Gonna have to figure a way to hide my boner...

5 days ago
2/2/15
JoeHurley -

Your comparison is not apt imo. Dribbling may be more akin to a fence grab. A purposeful headbutt could easily inflict heavy damage and end a fight. If you did it on purpose, you're cheating.

5 days ago
2/15/06
Cheating is cheating. You have to prove it though.
5 days ago
6/27/02

I thought Claudia was the Brazilian?

Edited: 4 days ago
8/27/08

So does that make Esparza a Soc?

4 days ago
7/16/09
Honest Lee -

So does that make Esparza a Soc?

Well played

2 days ago
11/8/08
Bilge Water -
JoeHurley -

Your comparison is not apt imo. Dribbling may be more akin to a fence grab. A purposeful headbutt could easily inflict heavy damage and end a fight. If you did it on purpose, you're cheating.

That headbutt was nothing and did nothing. If anything it was I incidental contact from carla putting her weight forward trying to clear her legs. There was no damage done. No need to get all overdramatic and act like she was going Mark Kerr on Claudia.

Even if it was intentional it would be a foul just like grabbing the fence. A warning and one point deduction at most. Like I said, theres a difference between fouls and cheating. 

2 days ago
1/1/01
JoeHurley - 
Bilge Water -
JoeHurley -

That headbutt was nothing and did nothing. If anything it was I incidental contact from carla putting her weight forward trying to clear her legs. There was no damage done. No need to get all overdramatic and act like she was going Mark Kerr on Claudia.

Even if it was intentional it would be a foul just like grabbing the fence. A warning and one point deduction at most. Like I said, theres a difference between fouls and cheating. 

The UFC is apparently doing some kind of documentary on the early Lion's Den. Are you taking part? Would be interested in hearing your take.
2 days ago
8/16/11

Pics?