Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06
7 days ago
6/27/18

"Then take a fake tough guy - Bruce Lee. Who couldn't kick his own ass."

Lol Damn but Chael has got the gift of gab

7 days ago
12/3/15

It's about time someone calls a spade a spade when it comes to the Bruce Lee myth

7 days ago
10/2/12

Coming from a product of the sport karate realm, he’s right. 

7 days ago
11/28/03

didnt lyoto retire him?

Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06
ranier wolfcastle - 

didnt lyoto retire him?

In Lyoto's 34th pro mma fight yes. Karate is definitely a great base for martial arts competition in general though looking at Lyoto, MVP and Wonderboy, plus many other fighters have a background in karate like Nick Diaz, Tenshin, Angela and Christian Lee etc.

7 days ago
1/23/06
7 days ago
9/20/19
CRE -
ranier wolfcastle - 

didnt lyoto retire him?

In Lyoto's 34th pro mma fight yes. Karate is definitely a great base for martial arts competition in general though looking at Lyoto, MVP and Wonderboy, plus many other fighters have a background in karate like Nick Diaz, Tenshin, Angela and Christian Lee etc.

Mvp and wonderboy are kickboxers. Lyoto is the only one with a total old school shotokan backround and by the time he hit his stride in mma he was more mma fighter than karate guy. 

7 days ago
2/14/11

Did Chael have any kicks is his striking arsenal? I remember he had reasonable Boxing and obviously great wrestling, just can’t recall him kicking much. 

7 days ago
1/30/15
He didn't say point fighters doesn't transition over to MMA...he is saying if all you do is point fighting it is not "truly" considered fighting.

MVP and Wonderboy obviously are fighters because they have tested themselves in true combat. Not combat with a specific rule set.
7 days ago
6/27/18
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Did Chael have any kicks is his striking arsenal? I remember he had reasonable Boxing and obviously great wrestling, just can’t recall him kicking much. 

He could be trolling here, though. He's trolled in instructional videos before.

7 days ago
6/27/18

7 days ago
6/27/18

And of course UFC 148 was the rematch versus Anderson in which Chael's attempt at a spin move went very badly for him.

6 days ago
1/1/01

I dunno man, I once saw Bruce lee playing ping pong with numbchucks 

6 days ago
1/30/15
bradu - 

I believed it's spelt "knumbchucks".
6 days ago
6/27/18
bradu -

That video is actually a good example of how delusional the public is about Bruce Lee.

It is so obviously fake and impossible, yet thousands of people shared it and praised it as if it were real. I know legit MMA guys who I thought it was real.

6 days ago
1/9/11

All you fat, wheezing, asthmatic Fortnite players seriously underestimate Bruce. 

Bunch of losers. 

Chanel should know better. 

6 days ago
7/29/19
HillboFrateTrane -
CRE -
ranier wolfcastle - 

didnt lyoto retire him?

Mvp and wonderboy are kickboxers. Lyoto is the only one with a total old school shotokan backround and by the time he hit his stride in mma he was more mma fighter than karate guy. 

WonderBoy literally owns and operates a Karate school - but ok...

6 days ago
1/25/14

"You have guys like Steven Seagal who know nothing about fighting. Nothing. Zero." 

Glad somebody said it. 

6 days ago
7/12/03
Stin -

All you fat, wheezing, asthmatic Fortnite players seriously underestimate Bruce. 

Bunch of losers. 

Chanel should know better. 

GOAT nonfighter. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
HillboFrateTrane -
CRE -
ranier wolfcastle - 

didnt lyoto retire him?

Wonderboy comes from a Karate background before kickboxing and mma.

6 days ago
8/2/11

No one respects cheating scumbag Fail chael

6 days ago
3/14/02
A lot of people are missing Chael point about karate point fighting...

6 days ago
7/22/06
I remember drinking the Karate Kool Aid as a kid in the 80s. Some people really believed that "one punch one kill" stuff.
6 days ago
6/27/18
Pokanghoya - I remember drinking the Karate Kool Aid as a kid in the 80s. Some people really believed that "one punch one kill" stuff.

A lot of people still do. Bullshit karate schools still outnumber MMA schools by a large margin.