UnderGround Forums Cris Cyborg hanging with young chemo patient

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01

A post shared by ®?Cristiane Justino (@criscyborg) on

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

While in South Africa, Bellator MMA superstar Cris Cyborg made a little friend at the swimming pool, and learned Ryan Burchell and his family stayed there while the boy was getting chemo in Johannesburg. Earlier today she accompanied him to the hospital and stayed with him during his treatment.

The image above is captioned:

When an enlightened being goes through our lives great values are added, and this person will be forever be special. This is Ryan Burchell and in only a week he’s won my heart! We will be together in this battle my little friend.

"! I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." Timothy 4:7 

Quando um ser iluminado passa pela nossa vida grandes valores são acrescidos, e esta pessoa será para sempre especial, esse é você Ryan Burchell em uma semana conquistou meu coração! Estaremos juntos nessa batalha meu amiguinho! #PrayForRyan
Combati o bom combate, terminei a corrida, guardei a fé.
2 Timóteo 4:7 Jade Burchell

To donate please go to backabuddy.co.za
8 days ago
2/15/06
Cris seems like a sweet person. I'm glad she's there helping the little guy deal with things.
8 days ago
11/19/19

That kid looks like he could be a Namajunas.

8 days ago
5/8/13
StrikingMMA - Cris seems like a sweet person. I'm glad she's there helping the little guy deal with things.

This..... and no matter her reasoning, she’s helping the little guy, all that counts. Fingers are crossed nobody talks shit in this thread, we’ll see 

8 days ago
11/18/09

She’s so much better at being herself than Ray is. 

7 days ago
2/13/12

Met her a while ago at a fight in Austin she is an amazing human being and has a great personality always one of my favorite athletes I've met

7 days ago
1/5/11

Its good to hear good things about her as a person. It really is.

I'm not a fan of how her fight career has been, but something like this transcends all of the MMA stuff. Hope she made a good friend for life, and hoping Ryan is getting what he needs for his family.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Never really was a big fan of hers but admittedly she does seem like a complete sweetheart in her YouTube vids.  I wish the best for her.  

7 days ago
10/14/02
she seems like a sweet girl in real life
Edited: 7 days ago
10/6/02
Osama Bin Laden could have posted a pic with a cancer kid and the world would have thought he was such a sweetheart.
7 days ago
11/20/09

So sorry for your loss colubrid1.  Try to remember positive memories you and your daughter had.  That has to be the toughest thing, to lose a child.  My positive vibes all go to you sir.

7 days ago
1/17/03

Cris really is a sweet person

7 days ago
11/18/09
colubrid1 - Osama Bin Laden could have posted a pic with a cancer kid and the world would have thought he was such a sweetheart.

He was an austere pacer

7 days ago
9/26/16
Praise Jesus the Son of God.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. (Matt. 6:1)

Cris Cyborg does not fight a good fight according to 2 Tim. 4:7 in the complete, pure, holy word of Jesus Christ which is only in the King James Bible (given to man by God, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, in this generation's common world language of Modern English [Ps. 12:6-7]), which scripture Cyborg promoted a non-KJB perversion of from one of the devil’s many books of lies (NIV, ESV, etc.) fed on by perverts, simpletons, and the ignorant alike.

Fighting "the good fight of faith" entails, very specifically, continuing without wavering to confess before others that Jesus Christ (who shed his blood and died on the cross for the sins of the whole world, was buried, and rose from the dead the third day) is the Son of God, which Cyborg does not do:

Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our PROFESSION. (Heb. 4:14)
^
Let us hold fast the PROFESSION of our faith without wavering (Heb. 10:23)
^
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a GOOD PROFESSION before many witnesses. (1 Tim. 6:12)

Whosoever shall CONFESS that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15)
^
a GOOD CONFESSION; That thou KEEP THIS COMMANDMENT WITHOUT SPOT, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: (1 Tim. 6:13-14)
^
Blessed be the holy name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
^
I have FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. (2 Tim. 4:7-8)

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith (2 Cor. 13:5)
Jesus the Son of God, let us HOLD FAST our profession. (Heb. 4:14)
Let us HOLD FAST the profession of our faith without wavering (Heb. 10:23)
^
"HOLD that FAST which thou hast, that no man TAKE THY CROWN. (Rev. 3:11)
be thou FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH, and I will give thee a CROWN OF LIFE." (Rev. 2:10)
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God
7 days ago
11/8/19

Glad she let us know how kind she is or we wouldn't have known

6 days ago
10/12/19

Where's her titties gone?