6/3/11
Lytle is one of my all time favorite fighters. Sub for later
12 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
12 days ago
9/12/10
Region Rat - Lytle is one of my all time favorite fighters. Sub for later

Same. Always loved watching that guy fight. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

Kinda weird. Rounds are on 3*2 mins, and the count when the fighter went down was up to 12 or 13 and still going when they threw the towel in, so not sure how long they have to get up. They also allowed no infighting at all, which seems strange in a bkb fight.

12 days ago
4/27/07

Lights Out

12 days ago
2/28/06
ttt
12 days ago
4/1/10

If there was 1 fighter who I thought was gonna stay retired, it was Lytle.  I would rather see him make a comeback in ufc.  But, best of luck either way.   He is one of my favorites and one of the nicest fighters I've ever got to hang out with.   He is the type to initiate talk with fans not the other way around.  War lights out! 

12 days ago
12/23/08
TeamPrimal -

If there was 1 fighter who I thought was gonna stay retired, it was Lytle.  I would rather see him make a comeback in ufc.  But, best of luck either way.   He is one of my favorites and one of the nicest fighters I've ever got to hang out with.   He is the type to initiate talk with fans not the other way around.  War lights out! 

My first live event was UFC 90 in Chicago.

As the main event ended, everyone was leaving and I waited for my buddy to go take a leak.

I was standing against a wall and noticed Lytle.

He was with his wife and a fan spotted him and went over to talk to him.

You could tell just from body language that his wife wanted to leave; Not even in a bitchy way, but just cause it was cold as fuck and just wanted to get out of there sooner and beat the crowd.

More and more people came over as a crowd started to form around him.  Dude was gracious as all hell and took the time to talk with everyone there.

Seemed like a genuinely good guy.

11 days ago
11/28/03

they cant be paying as well as ufc...

11 days ago
4/10/11

Alex Reid getting as much camera time as he can during the interview

11 days ago
8/5/05

Chris Lytle is one of the best people I ever met in mma. Years ago my old trainer had a cage he rented out for shows around Indiana and I would help do setup and tear down.

We did a show where Lytle was the main event of an outside show. Lytle won 1st round and it started pouring the rain not long after. 

We were tearing the cage down getting soaked and bitching the whole time. We look over and Lytle was helping pickup chairs and cleaning the venue up.

Lytle then came over and thanked us all and gave us all a signed t-shirt. He then came to train with us a couple of times after that as another thanks. He was very gracious and taught us a lot of stuff, I remember he got me in that armbar/triangle combo that he finished Matt Brown with. He will always be one of my all time favorites.

11 days ago
3/15/15
LOL @ "bareknuckle" with hands and knuckles wrapped.
11 days ago
4/19/17

Sub

9 days ago
11/20/08

In 4 later