UnderGround Forums Chris Weidman Recounts Street Fight vs. Three Guys

3/18/17 9:45 PM
8/3/09

3/18/17 10:06 PM
11/28/03

cowboy has a good story about him and leonard garcia at home depot. some guy called them wannabe ufc fighters and sucker punched cowboy. they couldnt retaliate due to a lawsuit cowboy had for smashing a similar fool

3/18/17 10:15 PM
4/5/12
Later
3/18/17 10:28 PM
1/1/01
Rainier, did you hear that on the Joe Rogan podcast?

Caught some and couldn't stop watching.
3/19/17 12:00 PM
3/27/03

"Basketball players"

3/19/17 1:44 PM
4/6/14
ranier wolfcastle -

cowboy has a good story about him and leonard garcia at home depot. some guy called them wannabe ufc fighters and sucker punched cowboy. they couldnt retaliate due to a lawsuit cowboy had for smashing a similar fool

I've heard him tell that story and always thought this was bullshit.

Cowboy and Leonard are just walking through a parking lot quietly minding their own business, a dude yells at him, Cowboys continues to just quietly mind his own business, dude gets in his face (apparently for no reason at all since Cowboy is just quietly minding his business), and then the dude sucker punches Cowboy in the face (again, apparently for no reason at all since Cowboy is just quietly minding his own business).  Cowboy and Leonard then just continue on with their day so they don't get in trouble. I guess the other guy did too.

The lake story on the boat is very similar.  I love Cowboy in the cage and he seems like an awesome dude. I just have a hard time believing he isn't extremely obnoxious to random assholes, lawsuit or no. 

3/19/17 2:57 PM
8/3/09
ranier wolfcastle -

one morning in milwaukee leonard cowboy and I were outside trading war stories at like 4am... i sent my one guy to get us condoms we were waiting out there. The story leonard getting stabbed over nachos is crazy.
3/19/17 2:58 PM
8/3/09
mccray said when he was down the ranch they were at the convenient and some dudes started shit and he said he came out the store and leonard madebit look like viet nam...dead bodies everywhere
3/19/17 3:19 PM
3/27/03
MMA MELEE -
ranier wolfcastle -

one morning in milwaukee leonard cowboy and I were outside trading war stories at like 4am... i sent my one guy to get us condoms we were waiting out there. The story leonard getting stabbed over nachos is crazy.

Don't ask don't tell

3/19/17 3:31 PM
1/19/12

In his book Faber has a crazy story about almost getting killed in Thailand (I think) over a bar fight where dudes got other friends and brought out knives. He ran away and found a cab as he was being chased I think.

3/19/17 3:34 PM
8/3/09
jacktripper -
MMA MELEE -
ranier wolfcastle -

Don't ask don't tell

Sick fool I needed them for an after party waitress 20 years old and smoking.

3/19/17 3:54 PM
4/20/08
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

In his book Faber has a crazy story about almost getting killed in Thailand (I think) over a bar fight where dudes got other friends and brought out knives. He ran away and found a cab as he was being chased I think.

3/19/17 4:17 PM
4/2/13

I used to train at bell more kickboxing with laflare, bernudez, etc we would cross train with Serra longo... One night my boy Chris who was close with gian villante asks if I wanna go out with them they were coming to the city, and I lived in Brooklyn at the time he told me Denis and Ryan would be there so I came through. 

After a night of partying Chris says they're going to have a bbq at his house the next day, that I should take the train with them out to Long Island and crash at his place. 

We get on the train, villante, bernudez, laflare, Weedman, my friend Chris (who's the biggest/scariest looking of us all) and myself. 

This drunk frat douche is walking down the aisle and shoulder bumps weidman... Chris is cool about it but the other guys being a dick like "watch it bro... Yada yada yada" just talking shit. Weidman continues to be cool which is making the guy even louder cause he's thinking he's bitching weidman out... 

Then his friend comes into the car and recognizes Chris... He grabs his friend and goes "dude! This guys a ufc fighter! He's going to fight for the belt against Anderson silva soon he's undefeated!!"

The Guys face turns white and immediately starts groveling to Chris not to beat him up. The funniest part is this is what pissed Chris off, he stands up and tells him to fuck off before he slaps him.  

3/19/17 4:27 PM
9/3/12
Borgata Grille -
ranier wolfcastle -

I've heard him tell that story and always thought this was bullshit.

Cowboy and Leonard are just walking through a parking lot quietly minding their own business, a dude yells at him, Cowboys continues to just quietly mind his own business, dude gets in his face (apparently for no reason at all since Cowboy is just quietly minding his business), and then the dude sucker punches Cowboy in the face (again, apparently for no reason at all since Cowboy is just quietly minding his own business).  Cowboy and Leonard then just continue on with their day so they don't get in trouble. I guess the other guy did too.

The lake story on the boat is very similar.  I love Cowboy in the cage and he seems like an awesome dude. I just have a hard time believing he isn't extremely obnoxious to random assholes, lawsuit or no. 

Cowboy also got sucker punched a year or two ago in the Whole Foods parking lot didn't do nothing because he had a fight coming up 

3/19/17 4:28 PM
8/3/09
Non N00B -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Faber story is awesome one of the best 

3/19/17 4:30 PM
8/3/09

I have one where I rear naked choked a guy to sleep when I was naked. I guess he broke into the house and it was his lady. The news paper said he was a bf and also said I was a bf and I wasnt so maybe he wasnt. But he shanked me 16 times with a nail all in my hooks. When cops go there I put my clothes on and didnt even know I was stabbed so many times till I got home from addrenaline. I only knew jiu jitsu from watching it on tv and it saved my life. I have pics of my knee all stabbed to shit. Also a knot on the top of my head from a board that never went away. These cops looked like they would kick my ass and he started fucking them up. I had to put him down again for them to cuff him

3/19/17 4:33 PM
8/3/09
MMA MELEE -
Non N00B -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Faber story is awesome one of the best 

Wait that nots the Faber story where he took out like 16 thai guys...let me look I thought it was that one

3/19/17 4:34 PM
8/3/09

3/19/17 4:34 PM
8/3/09

3/19/17 4:36 PM
8/3/09

3/19/17 4:36 PM
8/3/09

3/19/17 4:41 PM
8/3/09

Must watch...one of the best 

3/19/17 5:25 PM
8/3/09

ttt kai

3/19/17 5:55 PM
1/20/11
In
3/19/17 6:03 PM
1/7/13

Wasn't there a one with Dan Henderson destroying bouncers or am i imagining this?