UnderGround Forums Chuck Liddel Interview In Drag, Calls Out Tito

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

“Chuck Liddell joins the guys in an epic interview as Mike tricks Marc into dressing in drag as a Ladyboy. Chuck makes a bold challenge to Tito Ortiz. The group also discusses Chuck's memorable time in Thailand and in LA, Chuck Liddell Jr beating up Marc, his crazy trip up the Mountain in Peru with Steve-O, Big Brother and more!”

*Update* Just added time stamps in the video description. ;)

7 days ago
7/8/11

Sweet. You guys are becoming my favorite mma podcast right behind Rogan.

7 days ago
4/19/17

Tito would knock out Chuck standing if they fought now.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Rtchamp15 -

Sweet. You guys are becoming my favorite mma podcast right behind Rogan.

Thanks bud! Appreciate the support. This was our fastest to post. Just wrapped shooting 2 hours ago. ;)

Edited: 7 days ago
7/19/13
Lights Out Lurker -

Nah... Tito has a mental break down everytime he fights Chuck. Chuck placed the fear of God in Tito, and Tito will fold up everytime they fight for eternity. It’s mental..

7 days ago
4/19/17
KnockoutThoughts -
Lights Out Lurker -

Nah... Tito has a mental break down everytime he fights Chuck. Chuck placed the fear of God in Tito, and Tito will fold up everytime they fight for eternity. It’s mental..

Chuck would knock himself out trying to hit Tito.

7 days ago
7/19/13
Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -
Lights Out Lurker -

Lol.. you’re over exaggerating the extent of his chin problems. Plus he’s had a lot of time off, and that will probably help reset the shutoff switch a bit. Brain nice and rested at this point.. he should make a comeback into Bellator, and just avoid fighting Rampage from now on. Tito is Chuck’s bitch, just like Chuck is Rampage’s bitch.. circle of life.  

7 days ago
1/11/12

I was promised Chuck in drag and I expect Chuck in drag

7 days ago
8/29/17

Poor Mikes been in Thailand too long.  

6 days ago
1/17/03
Lights Out Lurker - 

lol
6 days ago
3/18/12
Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -
Lights Out Lurker -

Poor little noob has probably never even seen Chuck fight. 

6 days ago
2/14/09
KnockoutThoughts -
Lights Out Lurker -

This!

6 days ago
10/24/10

Swick's arms are huge...wtf.

6 days ago
4/19/17
BreakALegAndy! -
Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -
Lights Out Lurker -

I've seen every Chuck fight.... That's exactly why I said what I said.

Tito lands a jab to Chuck's Faberge egg chin and it looks like the Rashad vs Chuck fight.

6 days ago
6/6/04
....they had a pact.....he let him sleep on his couch and ...they had a pact
6 days ago
2/28/18

Fuck you people disrespecting chuck, id love to see him kick the fuck outta Tito again, take my money!

6 days ago
3/18/12
Lights Out Lurker -
BreakALegAndy! -
Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -
Lights Out Lurker -

I've seen every Chuck fight.... That's exactly why I said what I said.

Tito lands a jab to Chuck's Faberge egg chin and it looks like the Rashad vs Chuck fight.

You’ve never seen a Chuck fight and your favorite fighters are Lesnar and McGregor. You’re a noob.

6 days ago
3/18/12
Texasjack1 -

Fuck you people disrespecting chuck, id love to see him kick the fuck outta Tito again, take my money!

It’s the Millennials that have never seen him fight. If you were around MMA during the Chuck v Tito days, then you know Tito’s chances are about as slim as they come. 

Chuck is so far in Tito’s head. I don’t know if there is a better example of a fighter being as petrified as Tito is of Chuck. 

Tito has been ducking that 3rd fight since Chuck scared him off the Ultimate Fighter. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
HolyHackBBCZack -

I was promised Chuck in drag and I expect Chuck in drag

Sorry, our bad on that! It was like 3-4am our time when we wrapped and expected the full description to explain everything. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see Chuck In drag! ;)

6 days ago
1/1/01
Gean -

Poor Mikes been in Thailand too long.  

Yea, I think your right bud!

3/26/18

Lol, Chuck loves beating Tito’s face in. I love it. 

6 days ago
12/3/02
The Last Emperor -

Swick's arms are huge...wtf.

Thai vitimans for the win!

:)

1/1/01

I honestly want to see Chuck become the Shaq if MMA! He is quirky and has a great sense of humor. You just have to get past those “predator” eyes to see. Those of which all the more makes his funny side, even better. Shaq has made so much more money since playing ball, than when he played. Just my 2 cents.

6 days ago
12/6/05
Not saluted, as usual.
1/1/01

Video now with time stamps in the description! ;)