UnderGround Forums Chuck training for a potential fight with..

10 days ago
2/24/10

..Chael or Tito.  But willing to fight whoever "they" offer him.  Sounds like he's in talks with Bellator for a comeback fight.

10 days ago
9/27/15
Meh
10 days ago
4/15/16
Might be the time to fight Hampage. Once and for all.
10 days ago
9/24/12

Love Chuck don’t want to see him KO’d again. 

Stay retired 

10 days ago
2/24/07
I'm OK with either of those matchups. He just shouldn't fight a guy with heavy hands who will likely KO him. His eggs are already scrambled.
10 days ago
5/14/06

How about Chuck-Rashad 2?

10 days ago
3/18/12

Fuck yes. Liddell vs Sonnen is the fight to make. 

10 days ago
5/9/06

Chuck vs Chael makes zero sense while Chael is still in the HW GP. If Fedor somehow beats Mir, Chael actually has a solid chance at the final. 

Rampage on Ariel show last week talking how he wants to fight someone who will stand and wang, and not gameplan into boredom. Chuck is just the guy for that description 

10 days ago
7/14/17
BreakALegAndy! -

Why do you want to see Chuck get butt fucked? 

10 days ago
10/12/13
Chucky vs Wandy 2: You thought they were over the hill last time!
10 days ago
11/1/05

chuck vs royce gracie lets get it!!!!

10 days ago
5/11/13

So is training for a come back yet he was just on a gameshow

10 days ago
3/18/12
BrowBeaten -
BreakALegAndy! -

Chael can't hold Chuck down, and if he can't hold him down he can't win. This isn't some 50 lbs out of shape Rampage while no ttd. Chuck has always had some of the top takedown defense. Plus Chael is a quitter when he fights at higher weights. He just got lucky when they matched him up with a fat Rampage. Being a 17'er I doubt you've been seen a Chuck fight, and you've favorite fighters are McGregor and Romero. 

10 days ago
3/18/12
blas4ublasphemy - Chucky vs Wandy 2: You thought they were over the hill last time!

That was a great fight, not sure what you were watching. Chuck looked great, Wandy looked like he had tapered off that Pride juice. 

Want to see an over the hill fight go watch Ken Shamrock's last couple fights.

10 days ago
1/16/12
BreakALegAndy! -
blas4ublasphemy - Chucky vs Wandy 2: You thought they were over the hill last time!

That was a great fight, not sure what you were watching. Chuck looked great, Wandy looked like he had tapered off that Pride juice. 

Want to see an over the hill fight go watch Ken Shamrock's last couple fights.

Pretty sure they both looked great for past prime fighters. Wandy was a little more war torn since he was in an even more stacked lhw division in pride plus faced HWs like Hunt & Cro Cop.

10 days ago
10/12/13
Yeah coming off a loss to Keith Jardine and before that being knocked out by Rampage. Oh and Chuck never won a fight again other than against Wanderlei. Nope not over the hill at all.
10 days ago
6/22/09

I wish he would stay retired.

10 days ago
2/24/10
IP -

I wish he would stay retired.

He would have stayed retired, but WME got him fired.

Edited: 10 days ago
10/27/03
BreakALegAndy! -
BrowBeaten -
BreakALegAndy! -

Chael can't hold Chuck down, and if he can't hold him down he can't win. This isn't some 50 lbs out of shape Rampage while no ttd. Chuck has always had some of the top takedown defense. Plus Chael is a quitter when he fights at higher weights. He just got lucky when they matched him up with a fat Rampage. Being a 17'er I doubt you've been seen a Chuck fight, and you've favorite fighters are McGregor and Romero. 

Do you know him personally or train with him? (I know some on this site do)

His last fight was 7yrs ago and he’s 48 now. We have no idea if he could even stop Chael taking him down, let alone get back up.

Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/06

He's never been in there with a gangster before

10 days ago
3/18/12
blas4ublasphemy - Yeah coming off a loss to Keith Jardine and before that being knocked out by Rampage. Oh and Chuck never won a fight again other than against Wanderlei. Nope not over the hill at all.

He was just out of his prime for the Jardine and Wandy fights. I wouldn't really call that "over the hill". His offense physically seemed just as good as ever, just got caught too many time. Rampage, Shamrock, BJ Penn...Those guys are over the hill, not capable of producing any offense.

Watching YouTube won't give you all the answers. I understand you are a nooblet, or as we would call you, a Conor Boomer, but try to stay cool. 

Do you even know who The Dean of Mean is? Or did you just see his name pop up on Chuck's wiki site when you looked at who he's won and lost to?

10 days ago
2/24/07
FingerorMoon - 
BreakALegAndy! -
BrowBeaten -
BreakALegAndy! -

His last fight was 7yrs ago and he’s 48 now. We have no idea if he could even stop Chael taking him down, let alone get back up.

Holy shit time is flying by. I can't believe it's been that long and I had to look up his record. Chuck has had 1 win in the last 11+ years and hasn't even fought in 7.5 years.
10 days ago
7/27/04
should be against another retired LHW,should be Rumble Johnson
10 days ago
6/3/11
brody3316 -

So is training for a come back yet he was just on a gameshow

Can't train 24 hours a day
10 days ago
2/24/10
FrontBroRian -
FingerorMoon - 
BreakALegAndy! -
BrowBeaten -
BreakALegAndy! -

Holy shit time is flying by. I can't believe it's been that long and I had to look up his record. Chuck has had 1 win in the last 11+ years and hasn't even fought in 7.5 years.

He's 48 my broez