UnderGround Forums Cindy Dandois pulls out of fight after assault

15 days ago
6/9/16
Reportedly a domestic assault against her.

She wrote on her Facebook page a few days ago:

Sorry to announce I will be out of my fight this weekend at Fightclub Den Haag ??

7 stitches and a broken nose are the reason for that.

Pray for a good and quick recovery.

I will be back.

Then this article surfaced today:

Longtime mixed martial arts (MMA) veteran Cindy Dandois, who competed for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) back in early 2017, withdrew from her upcoming fight against Eleni Mytilinaki at Cage Survivor 14 in Athens, Greece.

That’s because Dandois was hospitalized with a broken nose and facial lacerations following an alleged assault from her ex-boyfriend outside her home in Deurne, Antwerp, Belgium, which resulted in seven stitches and a permanent scar across her face.

“An ex of mine couldn’t believe we were apart and I just wanted to go through life as friends,” she told Het Laatste Niews (translation via MMA Junkie). “Jealousy, then. He had been threatening me for a while, but I didn’t take those threats seriously – until he stood at my door.”

“I was not prepared for the attack at all,” Dandois continued. “Before I knew it, I got slapped in the face. My nose is broken and crooked. There is also a deep cut that was stitched with seven stitches. It will be a scar for life. Hopefully, they will be able to straighten my nose again. I should have taken the threats seriously from the beginning, but always hoped that he would cool down. Not so.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/11/26/20984215/domestic-assault-leaves-former-ufc-cindy-dandois-hospitalized-broken-nose-facial-lacerations-mma
15 days ago
6/9/16
Can someone post this pic from Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/CindyDandois/photos/pcb.2739357436122665/2739352216123187/?type=3&theater
15 days ago
3/20/12
Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
15 days ago
6/9/16
Rambo John J -
Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

^^^ Thanks, Rambo.

15 days ago
6/27/18

Damn, that's awful. Did they arrest and charge her ex? That guy needs to go to jail.

15 days ago
6/27/18

15 days ago
6/27/18

Just goes to show you, martial arts training doesn't make you immune to real world violence.

Also goes to show you, you never really know someone. She probably never thought her ex would be capable of such hate.

Guys who want to hurt what they can't have are the most pathetic excuses for men.

15 days ago
1/1/01
Good thing Cain never tried that shit with Rhonda under the right circumstances... All kidding aside, that guys a true piece of shit for hitting a woman like that. Unless she's got a deadly weapon, WTF are some of these assholes thinking?
15 days ago
1/1/01

You would think that a professional fighter IS a deadly weapon.

15 days ago
9/5/11

Okay....

15 days ago
11/8/08
TequilaYuen - 

Damn, that's awful. Did they arrest and charge her ex? That guy needs to go to jail.

Go to jail for one slap?
15 days ago
2/24/11
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

What's the matter with you, "just one slap"?

15 days ago
6/27/18
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

Exactly. I'm surprised at you, Hurley. You're usually pretty reasonable. But you have serious blinders on if you can't see the crime here.

15 days ago
10/30/03

That wasn't just one slap

15 days ago
4/24/14
Diesel67 -

To be fair, though, her stand up is horrid.

15 days ago
1/1/01
rafael_collado - 
Diesel67 -

To be fair, though, her stand up is horrid.

Its fucked up but I laughed...
15 days ago
11/8/08
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

Oh save the outrage. I didnt have anything to do with it. I'm just going off of her statenents. 

"I was not prepared for the attack at all,” Dandois continued. “Before I knew it, I got slapped in the face"

I saw no mention of stalking, criminal threats, harrassment or any other crimes. She said it was a slap. 

"Rather than pressing charges against her attacker, Dandois reportedly lodged a police complaint, saying she simply wants him to cover the costs of her medical bills."

I know its standard reflex to say a guy should go to jail for hitting a woman and start threatening his life, but if shes not saying that and doesnt have any ill will then why do you? Seems like theres more going on here than is being said.

15 days ago
5/15/15
JoeHurley -
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

Oh save the outrage. I didnt have anything to do with it. I'm just going off of her statenents. 

"I was not prepared for the attack at all,” Dandois continued. “Before I knew it, I got slapped in the face"

I saw no mention of stalking, criminal threats, harrassment or any other crimes. She said it was a slap. 

"Rather than pressing charges against her attacker, Dandois reportedly lodged a police complaint, saying she simply wants him to cover the costs of her medical bills."

I know its standard reflex to say a guy should go to jail for hitting a woman and start threatening his life, but if shes not saying that and doesnt have any ill will then why do you? Seems like theres more going on here than is being said.

This people don't mind there fucking business anymore.

15 days ago
3/16/15
JoeHurley - 
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Serious question, does the damage in those photos look like it was just one slap?

She only mentioned one slap, that doesn't mean there weren't other blows.

Edited: 15 days ago
9/20/19
JoeHurley -
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

He stabbed her in the face his keys. Maybe you have  brain damage from your days as a “young boy”. 

15 days ago
7/20/01
"Guys who want to hurt what they can't have are the most pathetic excuses for men."

One Hundred Fucking Percent.
15 days ago
9/11/14

Egghead looking to sign him up to the UFC cause that what DW does.

15 days ago
2/15/11
Packaged Rebellion - 

Egghead looking to sign him up to the UFC cause that what DW does.

You're a hater bro. Go watch curling ya cunt
15 days ago
2/24/11
JoeHurley -
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

He threatened her for a while, ambushed her at her door and fucked her nose so bad it's broken and requires stiches.

That's harassment, criminal threats, stalking and assault for you.

What a weird hill to die on especially because we can actually see the extent of the damage on the picture. 

He got dumped and couldn't handle his feelings. He is worst than a piece of shit, he's a weak piece of shit.

15 days ago
2/14/11
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
GrindOnLine -
JoeHurley -
TequilaYuen - 

Go to jail for one slap?

Harassment

Criminal threats

Stalking 

Assault

He threatened her for a while, ambushed her at her door and fucked her nose so bad it's broken and requires stiches.

That's harassment, criminal threats, stalking and assault for you.

What a weird hill to die on especially because we can actually see the extent of the damage on the picture. 

He got dumped and couldn't handle his feelings. He is worst than a piece of shit, he's a weak piece of shit.

Save it, you’re dealing with a real bad ass. He’s so tough he can’t empathise. Real warrior.