UnderGround Forums Cody Garbrandt Grabs TJ Dillashaw by the Throat

6 days ago
10/24/15
6 days ago
1/5/11
Both know it going to help the numbers. Why not?
6 days ago
12/4/11

Garbrandt is an angry douche. 

6 days ago
12/28/12
cody: "how am i fake?"

cody steps to tj and then grabs his throat

cody: "he stepped in my bubble and got in my personal space"

ok dude
6 days ago
8/19/15

Bunch of fucking midgets dude, what "man" doesn't have enough inertia to not be nearly pushed to the ground from a half assed throats push? 

Pussies. 

6 days ago
2/29/16
Garbrandt is a punk.
6 days ago
1/20/12

You know, some guy could be a savage. he could train martial arts for 10 years. He could come from a background in wrestling, know how to punch, kick, counter, change stances, submit and counter.

But one punch to the throat, even a cheap shot, will incapacitate a man. Now of course, Cody went for a throat grab, to choke, and was seperated shortly after, but this kind of video shows his limited mental capacity. His victim issues, anger, insecurities, and short temper on full display. 

It's a shame this is the guy representing Team Alpha Male, i realIy like or liked that camp. And I think being an alpha is more about being secure in your environments and poised in your decision making.

Edited: 6 days ago
8/6/06

Cody comes off extremely unlikable. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets locked up for battering his wife, some day. Nothing makes me lose respect for a grown man, faster than watching him repeatedly lose his temper, over trivial bullshit, like a child. He's pretty much a Junie Browning, Julian Lane, or War Machine, just a much better fighter.

6 days ago
1/1/01
evh - cody: "how am i fake?"

ok dude
Actually tj did step to Cody and angled on him.
6 days ago
12/28/12
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Cody comes off extremely unlikable. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets locked up for battering his wife, some day. Nothing makes me lose respect for a grown man, faster than watching him repeatedly lose his temper, over trivial bullshit, like a child. He's pretty much a Junie Browning, Julian Lane, or War Machine, just a much better fighter.

cleaner eyebrows too

6 days ago
12/28/12
Irish Pride -
evh - cody: "how am i fake?"

ok dude
Actually tj did step to Cody and angled on him.

not in the clip above. tj is just swaying side to side. didn't watch the show though...

6 days ago
2/17/03
Throat punch as the apex of martial arts.
6 days ago
7/10/14

6 days ago
3/29/10
I'm going all in on Cody. Fuck it.
6 days ago
11/16/14
Cody seems like such an agro douche
6 days ago
4/28/06
LucasWeiss - Cody seems like such an agro douche

He totally is but also an amazing fighter. He just completely dismantled Cruz. But yeah I see him going off the rails sometime in the future. Dude has a huge chip on his shoulder and doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Hope he can keep it together cuz he's super talented.
6 days ago
12/3/02
wiggum - Throat punch as the apex of martial arts.

jon jones would be proud

6 days ago
1/9/11
NicolasRGC -

He totally is but also an amazing fighter. He just completely dismantled Cruz. But yeah I see him going off the rails sometime in the future. Dude has a huge chip on his shoulder and doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Hope he can keep it together cuz he's super talented.
I can't help but think Cruz needed the money and didn't want to pull out of another fight due to injury. That he genuinely thought he could beat Cody whilst injured.
Perhaps Cody is so good he makes Cruz look off, but most likely Cruz fought injured.
6 days ago
6/17/12
Dillashaw is a disloyal douche bag and Cody is a hot headed idiot; at least some of the cast members are likable.
6 days ago
11/21/10
Stin -
NicolasRGC -

I can't help but think Cruz needed the money and didn't want to pull out of another fight due to injury. That he genuinely thought he could beat Cody whilst injured.
Perhaps Cody is so good he makes Cruz look off, but most likely Cruz fought injured.

Cruz feet were fucked. He's slowly trickled it out and it was pretty obvious that Cruz without his normal movement wasn't going to scare anybody with such a lack of power.

6 days ago
2/21/17
in_different -

You know, some guy could be a savage. he could train martial arts for 10 years. He could come from a background in wrestling, know how to punch, kick, counter, change stances, submit and counter.

But one punch to the throat, even a cheap shot, will incapacitate a man. Now of course, Cody went for a throat grab, to choke, and was seperated shortly after, but this kind of video shows his limited mental capacity. His victim issues, anger, insecurities, and short temper on full display. 

It's a shame this is the guy representing Team Alpha Male, i realIy like or liked that camp. And I think being an alpha is more about being secure in your environments and poised in your decision making.

Hahaha nice troll.  Everyone out here learning MMA. When all we needed was six months sprawl and throat punch training. Lol 

6 days ago
1/24/17
GFA -

Garbrandt is an angry douche. 

Who clearly brought his Trophies to other kids B-days...
6 days ago
6/18/12
Politically Incorrect -

Bunch of fucking midgets dude, what "man" doesn't have enough inertia to not be nearly pushed to the ground from a half assed throats push? 

Pussies. 

Fag

6 days ago
11/28/03

i dont dig that ghettoish behavior

6 days ago
1/1/01
Cody calling his fighter a little bitch...
Cody is the little bitch.

Then he tries to blame TJ for the fight...alright mr Victim.

Cody is the Beta of the Alpha Team...who does the grunt work cause he cannot strategize...