UnderGround Forums Cody to release Dillashaw K.O. tape if. .

Edited: 4/20/17 8:44 PM
5/22/15
TJ should tell him to donate the $50k sparring video to St. Jude and he will match it with his knockout of the night bonus when they fight.

Think about it. TJ will be showing his support to the same great cause that gained Cody so much respect and adoration for his actions outside of the cage. Inside the cage, not even the belt matters.

So if TJ doesn't get KOTN, Cody is placing himself before St. Jude's receiving another $50k donation. Unless Cody donates another $50k from his winnings he will look like a dick. So he either gets knocked the fuck out and gives up his belt again, or ends up out $100k for a good cause.

St. Jude's and the lil ones fighting the real fight win no matter the bullshit between those two.
4/20/17 8:24 PM
7/2/10

Cody is a great fighter but he's a real dick from everything I've ever seen of him

4/20/17 8:52 PM
6/23/14
theINFAMOUScarpe -

Cody is a great fighter but he's a real dick from everything I've ever seen of him

Just don't call him fake. Shit will get heavy.
4/20/17 9:03 PM
6/20/11
theINFAMOUScarpe -

Oh everything about his personality outside of being nice to that kid just screams asshole

4/20/17 9:28 PM
7/2/10
shaqitup -
theINFAMOUScarpe -

Oh everything about his personality outside of being nice to that kid just screams asshole

That was nice of him but I'm beginning to think the more I see from him that that might have been an act or a PR stunt to gain fans

4/20/17 9:51 PM
7/12/15
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
Fahqhard -
SickEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
da Vinci 81 - Selling the footage? Lol, what's he going to get, like 10 bucks?
Bout Tree Fiddy

Wow, that hilarious gem never gets old. 

/sarcasm 

So old an annoying.. funny thing is its a newer poster
Why don't you guys go suck a bag of dicks.

How many dicks?

About treee fiddy.
Hahaha. And people are trying to say its not funny.
4/20/17 9:54 PM
5/9/06

TJ should do it. Who cares if he got dinged in practice?

4/21/17 5:50 AM
2/24/11
theINFAMOUScarpe -
shaqitup -
theINFAMOUScarpe -

That was nice of him but I'm beginning to think the more I see from him that that might have been an act or a PR stunt to gain fans

I think he is like the Diaz bros or even Rhonda.
They are assholes to the people they hate and do not care to hide it but they are sweethearts to the people they care about.
4/21/17 8:33 AM
1/14/11
newjack900 -

I have footage of Cody being knocked out cold 

I watched it live and I got to say I loved every second Cody is a grade A d-bag . So seeing him go stiff put a smile on my face 

4/21/17 8:56 AM
7/15/04
4/21/17 10:04 AM
11/27/13
jTheHybridwolff -
newjack900 -

I watched it live and I got to say I loved every second Cody is a grade A d-bag . So seeing him go stiff put a smile on my face 

Hopefully it's not the last time

4/21/17 11:39 AM
9/13/12
Fahqhard -
SickEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bout Tree Fiddy

/sarcasm 

How many dicks?

About treee fiddy.
-Kenny Florian
4/21/17 11:53 AM
7/18/11
GOKUJITSU -
Fahqhard -
SickEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bout Tree Fiddy

/sarcasm 

How many dicks?

About treee fiddy.
-Kenny Florian

Oh man...forgot about that one. 

4/21/17 2:07 PM
1/14/11
KING Stannis Baratheon -
jTheHybridwolff -
newjack900 -

Oh I'm sure it won't . Cody doesn't take a punch well and has been rocked in practice himself before and after Jarrell planked him from what I've been told . 

4/21/17 2:52 PM
1/23/03
I like Cody and I will be cheering for him to beat the holy hell out of TJ. But, they are going to fight. I see the point of stirring up in drama if they are going to settle it in the cage.
4/21/17 3:06 PM
10/2/06
jTheHybridwolff -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
jTheHybridwolff -
newjack900 -

Oh I'm sure it won't . Cody doesn't take a punch well and has been rocked in practice himself before and after Jarrell planked him from what I've been told . 

LOL at the haters.

Cody is a good guy. Stop being little twats.
4/21/17 3:52 PM
7/15/15
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
They said on tuf talk that tmz offered 50g's for it.

Anyone know how to hack codys pc?

4/21/17 4:05 PM
11/27/13
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
jTheHybridwolff -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
jTheHybridwolff -
newjack900 -

LOL at the haters.

Lol stop projecting.. Cody's a douche and from what I've heard very few people will believe otherwise by the end of the TUF season.

4/21/17 5:15 PM
8/6/06
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
jTheHybridwolff -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
jTheHybridwolff -
newjack900 -

LOL at the haters.

He doesn't come off like a very good guy.
4/21/17 5:28 PM
6/20/11
GrindOnLine -
theINFAMOUScarpe -
shaqitup -
theINFAMOUScarpe -

I think he is like the Diaz bros or even Rhonda.
They are assholes to the people they hate and do not care to hide it but they are sweethearts to the people they care about.

So assholes?

4/21/17 8:18 PM
3/19/16

Sure, video of you getting KO'd in sparring floating around the internet isn't very flattering but being known as the guy who releases videos of what happens in practice stays with you for life.

Cody isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He bragged about having the tape and thretened to release it.  Then, when TJ said 'Do it!' Cody realized (probably after an adult had a talk with him) that this would make HIM look like a total douche bag.  

Now he's dick tucking and back peddling.

4/22/17 12:26 AM
10/25/10
I sure hope every fighter gets their ass handed to them in practice. If not, how will they learn efficiently?

TJ getting knocked on his ass in practice is great for him since he'd know how to avoid it in a prize fight now, no?

I've got my as handed to me more times in practice than I care to remember. Made me a much much better player on the ice though. Those practice lessons are invaluable come game/fight day.
4/22/17 1:49 AM
6/19/10
theINFAMOUScarpe -
shaqitup -
theINFAMOUScarpe -

He was friends and what not with the kid and his family way before he was in the UFC if I remember correctly. He might be a douche, I font know him, bit I'm pretty sure it's not a pr thing.
4/22/17 1:54 AM
8/3/09
im sure UFC would buy it to keep it private since it would probably hurt at least casual fans ppv sales if they think they already saw what will happen in the fight. Although wont they be fighting on ultimate finale so it would be fox not ppv
4/22/17 2:03 AM
7/2/09
Wanderpage - 
Fahqhard -
SickEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bout Tree Fiddy

/sarcasm 

It's from south park

Everybody knows it's from South Park. Ar-tard.