UnderGround Forums Colby is 110% correct

Edited: 23 days ago
1/4/15

I don't care about Colby. I saw his fight with Maia and i thought he was boring and not that great.

I also havn't found any of his shit talking interesting and I don't really care either way.

HOWEVER he is 110% right to be pressing charges against Werdum.

Werdum has proven time and time again to be an asshole. He's gotten in more out of the octagon fights and incidents in recent years than almost anyone.

Here is how the world works, you can't hit people..... period unless they hit you first...

Especially you can't hit people with weapons. if you can't get that basic concept through your pea brain then you deserve jail time.

MMA is violence under a governing body between two consenting adults and many safty precautions are taken, thats why its ok.

Hitting people in the street regardless of whether or not they are fighters like you or "said some mean things" is ILLEGAL and if you do it you deserve jail time.

I don't care about Colby at all and I actually really like watching Werdum fight but fuck him if he can't keep his extremely dangerous hands to himself when not in the octagon or a gym then its time for prison or heavy fines.

23 days ago
8/19/17

False. He is a snitch. Even snitches hate snitches.

23 days ago
1/4/15
MR31 -

A snitch for who? A guy who is twice his size and hit him in the face with a boomerang? Why does he have any requirement to protect a guy who assualted him?

23 days ago
8/19/17
watahhh -
MR31 -

A snitch for who? A guy who is twice his size and hit him in the face with a boomerang? Why does he have any requirement to protect a guy who assualted him?

Well, last I heard he is a man. How about he take care of himself instead of crying to a different man to take care of his problems.

23 days ago
1/4/15
MR31 -

If a guy punched you in the face in the street are you a "sntich" for reporting it as an assualt?

Talk shit get hit isn't a real thing... its a phrase "LET ME BANG" bros tell themselves to feel like tough guys

How ever in the real world if you hit someone for any reason other than self defense... you go to prison... is there something I'm missing here?

23 days ago
1/4/15
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

Well, last I heard he is a man. How about he take care of himself instead of crying to a different man to take care of his problems.

Take care of himself? So he is surpossed to fight Werdum?

Colby is an elite level trained fighter and werdum would mop the floor with him because of size... does that mean that any guy who can beat you up gets to do what ever they want to you?

OR are we living in a civilization where that kind of retard thinking was left behind thousands of years ago?

23 days ago
8/19/17

If I told on him, then yes I would consider myself a snitch. 

I'd just hit him back. And I'm far from a "let me bang bro". I'm an old man. But men should take care of themselves.

23 days ago
9/5/11

He stood behind a blue line in the dirt, taunting others with his tongue sticking out. Someone got tired of it and blasted him.

Was it legal? Nope.

Was it just? You bet your tampon string it was.

Werdum will lose in a legal court. Colby will lose in the court of public opinion. Thems the breaks! Citing law won’t change that, my friend. We all know the law. 

23 days ago
8/19/17
watahhh -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

Colby is an elite level trained fighter and werdum would mop the floor with him because of size... does that mean that any guy who can beat you up gets to do what ever they want to you?

OR are we living in a civilization where that kind of retard thinking was left behind thousands of years ago?

Tell yourself whatever you need to. But I'm glad I don't believe in snitching. That kinda shit get you stabbed in my neighborhood.

23 days ago
9/22/11
l thought the fag kicked werdum first?
23 days ago
8/19/17
BringBackGoldy - l thought the fag kicked werdum first?

Hey you better not say that F word! That's wrong and OP will string you up for that type of caveman talk! Lmao

23 days ago
10/24/04
watahhh -

I don't care about Colby. I saw his fight with Maia and i thought he was boring and not that great.

I also havn't found any of his shit talking interesting and I don't really care either way.

HOWEVER he is 110% right to be pressing charges against Werdum.

Werdum has proven time and time again to be an asshole. He's gotten in more out of the octagon fights and incidents in recent years than almost anyone.

Here is how the world works, you can't hit people..... period unless they hit you first...

Especially you can't hit people with weapons. if you can't get that basic concept through your pea brain then you deserve jail time.

MMA is violence under a governing body between two consenting adults and many safty precautions are taken, thats why its ok.

Hitting people in the street regardless of whether or not they are fighters like you or "said some mean things" is ILLEGAL and if you do it you deserve jail time.

I don't care about Colby at all and I actually really like watching Werdum fight but fuck him if he can't keep his extremely dangerous hands to himself when not in the octagon or a gym then its time for prison or heavy fines.

100% agree with you. 

If what Werdum did is legitimate, then it would be equally legitimate for Cody to sucker punch him at the first occasion. 

23 days ago
11/19/06
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

Tell yourself whatever you need to. But I'm glad I don't believe in snitching. That kinda shit get you stabbed in my neighborhood.

Lol so you live in the ghetto? Or a trailer park?

23 days ago
8/19/17
Throwin'Knuckles -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

A little of both, thank you very much.

23 days ago
1/7/09

Welcome to the UG where people have to be reminded that it isn’t ok to assault people even if they say mean things to you

23 days ago
11/19/06

I've hated Werdum since he flopped on the ground like a pussy in the SF HW GP against Reem. 

23 days ago
6/18/09

if u want to go by the letter of the law, yes werdum should be charged. but would that be justice? No. Justice was that racist hillbilly getting a boomerang in the face.

23 days ago
4/20/11
FortyKoatz -

if u want to go by the letter of the law, yes werdum should be charged. but would that be justice? No. Justice was that racist hillbilly getting a boomerang in the face.

Please cite one racist quote from Cody you moron.

Just to remind you racism isn't hating a country.
23 days ago
1/4/15
MR31 -
Throwin'Knuckles -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

Regardless of where ever you are from laws are laws dude.

Maybe amongst your friends and people around you assualting people is a good way to solve problems and thats fine if you do it to your friends, but try that shit on someone you don't know who doesn't give a fuck about where you're from and watch your life get taken from you by the long dick of the law.

Thats the way it is and no amount of talk of snitching will change that.

23 days ago
8/19/17
watahhh -
MR31 -
Throwin'Knuckles -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

Maybe amongst your friends and people around you assualting people is a good way to solve problems and thats fine if you do it to your friends, but try that shit on someone you don't know who doesn't give a fuck about where you're from and watch your life get taken from you by the long dick of the law.

Quit making up lies. We all know you're just trying to seem civilized. Come on over to the dark side man. Nobody here cares about how classy you are.

23 days ago
5/8/13
Malvert the Janitor -

He stood behind a blue line in the dirt, taunting others with his tongue sticking out. Someone got tired of it and blasted him.

Was it legal? Nope.

Was it just? You bet your tampon string it was.

Werdum will lose in a legal court. Colby will lose in the court of public opinion. Thems the breaks! Citing law won’t change that, my friend. We all know the law. 

Precisely
23 days ago
1/4/15

Also is it just me or has Colby never actually said anything racist? He says things along the line of "Fuck Brazil" but the last time I checked Brazilian isn't a race its a nationality.

But I'm open to being wrong if you can prove to me that Anderson Silva and Damien Maia are the same race... Have fun with that.

So til then it isn't racist its just talking shit about a country in general.

23 days ago
1/4/15
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -
Throwin'Knuckles -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -
watahhh -
MR31 -

Quit making up lies. We all know you're just trying to seem civilized. Come on over to the dark side man. Nobody here cares about how classy you are.

Look man I ain't that classy and believe me I have fantasies about head kicking dudes who cut me off in traffic.

But you just can't do it. Consiquences are too high man. As Werdum might find out very soon.

23 days ago
1/30/16

OP is 110% a fag/bitch combo

23 days ago
8/2/11

Chat shit get banged with a boomerang in my opinion.

Deserved it.