12/13/17 1:07 PM
8/3/11

12/13/17 1:20 PM
10/4/03
yawn
12/13/17 1:29 PM
11/28/14

Jerk off.

i would prob be dissapointed whoever won that fight.

12/13/17 1:31 PM
8/31/07
Tyrone's ducking him. Talking about "ill fight little scrawny 155lb Nate diaz but im having surgery if they make me fight colby." Dont be scared homie.
12/13/17 1:42 PM
10/3/16

Colby's trash talk is garbage and he got hit in the face with a boomerang and then ran away.

Edited: 12/13/17 1:59 PM
11/1/05

dude is like the male version of magana except he dont got a fatass lol. still talking shit i see.

12/13/17 1:58 PM
1/26/15
Well who else is he gonna fight? Just book the damn fight.
12/13/17 2:08 PM
6/11/14
Honestly i think it's a horrible matchup for Colby! He would get wrecked
12/13/17 2:09 PM
12/7/10
MarcusAurelioFan -

Colby's trash talk is garbage and he got hit in the face with a boomerang and then ran away.

Thank you! Then filed a police report. He's an embarrassment to real fighters.

12/13/17 2:10 PM
10/14/02
before or after he rats to the cops
12/13/17 2:21 PM
1/1/01
isguerra93 - Honestly i think it's a horrible matchup for Colby! He would get wrecked

I said this before the Maia fight and we all know how that turned out
12/13/17 2:32 PM
9/27/03

I sure hope he doesn’t win, that would be racist 

12/13/17 2:47 PM
10/11/15

i really hope dana dislikes this fuck boy. i dont really wanna see this loser get anything good. give him some monster and then put him on the shelf.

12/13/17 2:50 PM
9/12/06
I hope Tyron punches his head in to the bleachers.
12/13/17 3:08 PM
1/7/13

Tyron will fuck him up and i can't wait till it happens.

12/13/17 3:10 PM
2/24/07
Southpaw'd - Tyrone's ducking him. Talking about "ill fight little scrawny 155lb Nate diaz but im having surgery if they make me fight colby." Dont be scared homie.

Quote saying he’ll only fight Diaz (the fight offered to him by the ufc) and him saying he’ll refuse Colby?
12/13/17 4:19 PM
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -
Southpaw'd - Tyrone's ducking him. Talking about "ill fight little scrawny 155lb Nate diaz but im having surgery if they make me fight colby." Dont be scared homie.

Quote saying he’ll only fight Diaz (the fight offered to him by the ufc) and him saying he’ll refuse Colby?

Well, what’s the deal with him? If he needs shoulder surgery then WTF is he waiting for?

If not, he needs to use that loud mouth of his and get a fight instead of squawking on the sidelines. Seems like he’s holding up the division to me, and we know how the fans feels about that around here!

12/13/17 4:37 PM
2/24/07
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

Well, what’s the deal with him? If he needs shoulder surgery then WTF is he waiting for?

If not, he needs to use that loud mouth of his and get a fight instead of squawking on the sidelines. Seems like he’s holding up the division to me, and we know how the fans feels about that around here!

How is he holding the division up? The UFC offered him Diaz and as you know, Nate turned it down.

Who else has Woodley been offered? I’ve been out of the country for 8 days so maybe I’m out of the loop, but haven’t seen anything.
12/13/17 4:46 PM
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

How is he holding the division up? The UFC offered him Diaz and as you know, Nate turned it down.

Who else has Woodley been offered? I’ve been out of the country for 8 days so maybe I’m out of the loop, but haven’t seen anything.

There’s all kinds of conflicting stories on the Diaz fight, so I’m not sure how you can say that with any real certainty. 

What’s fact is: he last fought July 31st, he has no fight scheduled, and apparently has no shoulder surgery scheduled which he should have done months ago if it needs doing. 

If it were anyone else, you would spin it to look like they were holding up the division...

12/13/17 4:52 PM
6/5/17

Woodley will stuff take downs and blast Colby on the feet. That sloppy striking Colby showed against Maia won't hold up against Woodly.

12/13/17 4:53 PM
2/24/07
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

There’s all kinds of conflicting stories on the Diaz fight, so I’m not sure how you can say that with any real certainty. 

What’s fact is: he last fought July 31st, he has no fight scheduled, and apparently has no shoulder surgery scheduled which he should have done months ago if it needs doing. 

If it were anyone else, you would spin it to look like they were holding up the division...

What reports are conflicting? Woodley said he was offered the fight and signed the contract. Nate said he was offered the fight and turned it down. You’re very aware of this as you posted in both threads. Stop acting retarded.

“UFC offered me title fight in any weight class Im kool though I'll givem a shot when they do something good
On to the next sport for now ????”

- Nate via Twitter
12/13/17 5:11 PM
12/12/12

12/13/17 5:17 PM
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

What reports are conflicting? Woodley said he was offered the fight and signed the contract. Nate said he was offered the fight and turned it down. You’re very aware of this as you posted in both threads. Stop acting retarded.

“UFC offered me title fight in any weight class Im kool though I'll givem a shot when they do something good
On to the next sport for now ????”

- Nate via Twitter

No, Dana said some idiot that works for the UFC spoke out of turn and said something to Woodley about fighting Nate. Nate said they were both full of shit and both “thirsty” or some shit. 

I don’t recall Woodley saying he actually ‘signed’ for the fight either. Source?

Nates tweet about being offered a title fight in any weight class was like two days ago, long after all this shit was debunked. 

But I know you’re just gonna keep arguing and moving the goalposts so we’ll just agree to disagree. He’s holding up the weight class looking for a money fight that he doesn’t deserve and will use his shoulder as an excuse to fall back on. 

12/13/17 5:17 PM
2/24/07
And I assume the ufc now wants him to fight the winner of Robbie/RDA this Saturday. He’s offfered to fight the winner of GSP/Bisping, said yes to Nate, etc... not much else he can do
12/13/17 5:19 PM
7/18/11
Thuglife13 -

Oh shit, this reminds me...

FBR, did Woodley ever pay his coaches the money he owed? I know you were mad as a badger when Nick owed Richard Perez money...