UnderGround Forums Conor v Canelo in the works

9/19/17 3:45 PM
8/30/12

Just saw a report on twitter saying Conor is in talks with Canelo and Golden Boy to make a fight happen. 

9/19/17 3:48 PM
5/5/10

I'd say that report is about as reliable as Adelaide Bird. 

9/19/17 3:49 PM
7/9/10

Please god say it ain't so.

9/19/17 3:49 PM
3/14/02

Conor would get smoked inside of 5 if it were to happen, which it never will.

9/19/17 3:51 PM
5/8/15
If so, strip Conor of that fucking belt already.
9/19/17 3:56 PM
5/5/10
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Jesus here we go, he wasn't supposed to get out of round 3 with Floyd, remember?

9/19/17 3:58 PM
11/16/09
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Inside 2.

Floyd has pillow fists compared to Canelo. Floyd can make a young Canelo look stupid by frustrating him and defending, but Connor has none of those tools. Canelo would run train on Connor. 

I don't believe this is true for a minute, it has to be troll bait. Connor isn't that delusional. He's actually very astute. He knows that his mouth has created the aura he has, and some very fortunate events in MMA. He cracked Jose Aldo out with one punch, brilliant, even if I think that fight could have gone down 100 more times and never ended like that. Then, literally a barely top 10 guy wins the 155 belt, and Connor talked his way into that fight.

If he goes and gets his block knocked off by Canelo, his marketablilty is going to take a big hit. He barely recovered from the Nate Diaz fiasco.

9/19/17 4:00 PM
3/14/02
businessbhoy -
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Jesus here we go, he wasn't supposed to get out of round 3 with Floyd, remember?

No, I don't remember that at all. 

What I DO remember is about 90% of these retards here saying how Conor was going to stop Floyd.  Perhaps you forgot all that for some odd reason.

For the record: I stated Floyd would stop Conor later in the fight, and of course that happend.

Canelo would put an end to Conor much, much sooner as he'd be walking Conor down and throwing much harder punches than Floyd, who was on his way to starching Conor.

Now, please, go sit down at the kids table and let the adults speak.

9/19/17 4:01 PM
1/11/12

Conor gets folded in half inside 3 rounds

9/19/17 4:03 PM
11/16/09
businessbhoy -
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Anyone who said he wouldn't make it past the early rounds with Floyd, doesn't know boxing, or Floyd.

Floyd is not a big puncher, he has some power, but he is not slinging bungalos. Floyd for the majority of his career has been a safety first defensive boxer who is the personification of BJJ in boxing. He fights to nullify you, constrain you, and then constrict you.

Canelo is a counter puncher, with big power. He's very much a mirror to connor, only he has actual boxing power. Connor is a counter striker with MMA power. Canelo is a counter striker with boxing power. 

That fight goes one way. Canelo tastes Connors power, decides he doesn't have to respect it, the same way Floyd did, and then he puts it to Connor early, very early. Canelo has a beastly chin. He would do to Connor, what GGG did to him, only he'd do it from very early on, and Connors only chance to make it out of the first few rounds, is to turn it into a hugging match.

9/19/17 4:20 PM
4/28/15
Absurd
9/19/17 4:28 PM
10/12/13
Doubt it, Oscar would look like a hypocrite of colossal magnitude.
9/19/17 4:28 PM
10/8/07

If true, lol at Oscar shitting all over Floyd vs. Conor then considering an even bigger mismatch and joke to the sport, Canelo vs. Conor.

Conor doesn't make it out of the 2nd round.

9/19/17 4:29 PM
10/24/14

Lol Conor knows he can't beat Canelo. He would get seriously hurt.

9/19/17 4:33 PM
7/8/09
Canelo is clearly on steroids. Not a fair fight IMO
9/19/17 4:33 PM
1/1/01
Please God just make it all stop.
9/19/17 4:45 PM
4/19/17
Osbot -
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Inside 2.

Floyd has pillow fists compared to Canelo. Floyd can make a young Canelo look stupid by frustrating him and defending, but Connor has none of those tools. Canelo would run train on Connor. 

I don't believe this is true for a minute, it has to be troll bait. Connor isn't that delusional. He's actually very astute. He knows that his mouth has created the aura he has, and some very fortunate events in MMA. He cracked Jose Aldo out with one punch, brilliant, even if I think that fight could have gone down 100 more times and never ended like that. Then, literally a barely top 10 guy wins the 155 belt, and Connor talked his way into that fight.

If he goes and gets his block knocked off by Canelo, his marketablilty is going to take a big hit. He barely recovered from the Nate Diaz fiasco.

Stopped reading after seeing you spelled Conor incorrectly every other word.
9/19/17 4:49 PM
9/5/11

Lies 

9/19/17 4:51 PM
9/3/12

Make it in the UFC Connor doesn't have the power or stamina for boxing

9/19/17 4:53 PM
7/2/09

Canelo's only ever faced boxers.  Maybe someone from the outside is the guy to put him down.  Conor just needs to land one punch.

9/19/17 4:54 PM
9/13/16
lol. no way this happens.
9/19/17 4:56 PM
1/26/08
blas4ublasphemy - Doubt it, Oscar would look like a hypocrite of colossal magnitude.

Oscar doesn't give a fuck, he just wants $$$. He will come out and say Conor proved him wrong and pushed Floyd even further than Canelo did. Then proceed to tell us how great of a match up Conor vs Canelo is.

9/19/17 5:16 PM
1/17/03
Rip Conor
9/19/17 5:21 PM
11/16/09
Lights Out Lurker -
Osbot -
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Inside 2.

Cool story. Except you read the entire thing, because you noticed I spelled Connor repeatedly.

So, are you just stupid? Or do you lie for a living? Or, perhaps, both? 

You're not on my level kiddo. I'll call McGoats whatever the fuck I want to call him.

9/19/17 5:29 PM
9/3/12
Osbot -
Lights Out Lurker -
Osbot -
RonnieF'nPickering! -

Inside 2.

Cool story. Except you read the entire thing, because you noticed I spelled Connor repeatedly.

So, are you just stupid? Or do you lie for a living? Or, perhaps, both? 

You're not on my level kiddo. I'll call McGoats whatever the fuck I want to call him.

My grandpa says kiddo too, you old farts should hang out sometime