UnderGround Forums Covington calls Woodley "Tyquil" lol

22 days ago
3/16/15

I lost it when I read this tweet this morning! Colby is on fire lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/932340997371170816

22 days ago
5/30/08
That's not really funny IMO
22 days ago
9/26/11
CeDeR - That's not really funny IMO

22 days ago
2/16/04
I am a Woodley fan. That is funny.
22 days ago
1/1/01
Did he say it while running away and calling the cops?
Edited: 21 days ago
1/15/07
JOESONDO - Did he say it while running away and calling the cops?

Tyquil is mildly funny. JOESONDO's post is funnier.

22 days ago
1/1/01
CeDeR - That's not really funny IMO

I'm a big T-Wood fan (a scarce commodity, on the UG ;-) and I found that (and other or Covington's quips chuckle-worthy.

I guess humour is subjective.
22 days ago
8/31/07
That tyquil is a fitting name for such a boring champion. We need someone like Covington to save the division. Tyrone talking about fighting skinny inactive Nate Diaz for pete sakes. He has no interest in rankings or entertaining the fans.
22 days ago
1/17/15
Southpaw'd - That tyquil is a fitting name for such a boring champion. We need someone like Covington to save the division. Tyrone talking about fighting skinny inactive Nate Diaz for pete sakes. He has no interest in rankings or entertaining the fans.

Nobody needs Covington to save the division, he's not as entertaining as some of the other prospects like til and usman

if he didn't talk shit nobody would be talking about him, his mouth outweighs his skills

22 days ago
2/24/07
Southpaw'd - That tyquil is a fitting name for such a boring champion. We need someone like Covington to save the division. Tyrone talking about fighting skinny inactive Nate Diaz for pete sakes. He has no interest in rankings or entertaining the fans.

He begged to go up and fight Bisping and has been asking for GSP since becoming champ. And then fought Lawler, Wonderboy twice, and then Maia. 2 FOTN performances in his last 4 fights.

Not his fault the UFC is offering Nate. Not sure how you expect him to fight who he wants (MW champ, GSP, etc...) if the UFC won't put it together.
22 days ago
9/5/11
BuddyRevell -
JOESONDO - Did he say it while running away and calling the cops?

Tyquil is mildy funny. JOESONDO's post is funnier.

1000%

22 days ago
8/31/07
slicedcity -
Southpaw'd - That tyquil is a fitting name for such a boring champion. We need someone like Covington to save the division. Tyrone talking about fighting skinny inactive Nate Diaz for pete sakes. He has no interest in rankings or entertaining the fans.

Nobody needs Covington to save the division, he's not as entertaining as some of the other prospects like til and usman

if he didn't talk shit nobody would be talking about him, his mouth outweighs his skills

Usman defintely needs to fight some top guys, same with til. Covington is next in line whether you faggot like it or not. Hes number 3 in the rankings and just smashed maia.
22 days ago
8/31/07
FrontBroRian -
Southpaw'd - That tyquil is a fitting name for such a boring champion. We need someone like Covington to save the division. Tyrone talking about fighting skinny inactive Nate Diaz for pete sakes. He has no interest in rankings or entertaining the fans.

He begged to go up and fight Bisping and has been asking for GSP since becoming champ. And then fought Lawler, Wonderboy twice, and then Maia. 2 FOTN performances in his last 4 fights.

Not his fault the UFC is offering Nate. Not sure how you expect him to fight who he wants (MW champ, GSP, etc...) if the UFC won't put it together.
He shouldn't fight 'who he wants' and should fight who is next in line or who the organization chooses for him to fight. Remember dude isnt a money draw. Lol at this shit.
22 days ago
10/18/05
Southpaw'd -
slicedcity -

Usman defintely needs to fight some top guys, same with til. Covington is next in line whether you faggot like it or not. Hes number 3 in the rankings and just smashed maia.

Dude, he won, but he didn’t “smash” shit. He essentially had better cardio than a dude that’s pushing 40.

22 days ago
2/24/07
Southpaw'd - 
FrontBroRian -

He shouldn't fight 'who he wants' and should fight who is next in line or who the organization chooses for him to fight. Remember dude isnt a money draw. Lol at this shit.

OK...try to use some common sense here.

Who has he avoided that the organization chose for him?

You seem to be upset that he's talking about "skinny inactive Diaz," however his comment regarding Nate was that the UFC sent him a bout agreement and he signed it.

So you are happy with what he did then, right? I mean he signed the bout agreement for the guy the organization chose.
22 days ago
6/12/14

Shit had me rolling

22 days ago
8/31/07
FrontBroRian -
Southpaw'd - 
FrontBroRian -

You seem to be upset that he's talking about "skinny inactive Diaz," however his comment regarding Nate was that the UFC sent him a bout agreement and he signed it.

So you are happy with what he did then, right? I mean he signed the bout agreement for the guy the organization chose.
I dont believe for a second they're trying to make Nate vs Tyrone. Sorry. What I do know is they got every champion on their roster trying to call shots and play match maker.
22 days ago
2/24/07
Southpaw'd - 
FrontBroRian -
Southpaw'd - 
FrontBroRian -

I dont believe for a second they're trying to make Nate vs Tyrone. Sorry. What I do know is they got every champion on their roster trying to call shots and play match maker.

Uh huh...he just made up the bout agreement. And Dana/UFC/Nate Diaz are all silently letting him lie to media instead of saying "no bout agreement has been offered." You seem smart.

So you skipped my question...

Who has Woodley avoided that the organization chose for him?
22 days ago
2/24/07
And for the record I'd love to see Covington vs Woodley. ANd then see you jump to the next hopeful candidate to take out the champ. B/c we all know it's not the guy who was getting choked out by Warlley Alves less than 2 years ago.
22 days ago
8/31/07
I never said he avoided shit. Im saying he should fight whos next up instead of little fantasyland matchs. Noone wants to see Nate get ragdolled. We want to see a true contender challenge him.
22 days ago
2/24/07
Southpaw'd - I never said he avoided shit. Im saying he should fight whos next up instead of little fantasyland matchs. Noone wants to see Nate get ragdolled. We want to see a true contender challenge him.

You're whining about who he's talking about in the media and common sense should tell you he's talking about the guy who was offered. You and I both know Dana (and Nate) would call him out immediately if he was lying. Plus one of Nate's buddies on here confirmed it was offered.

You say "he should fight who the organization decides" and you know he's done that with Wonderboy twice and Maia. So, kinda an odd thing to shit on him for.
21 days ago
9/9/12
One Championship Fan -

I lost it when I read this tweet this morning! Colby is on fire lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/932340997371170816

Pure fire. The charisma and witt of Colby is legendary
21 days ago
7/8/09
Do you not realize that Nate walks around 200+ lbs? GSP just won the middleweight title and he couldn't keep his weight at 200lbs
21 days ago
10/6/14
Good God. Everyone thinks they are in the wwe anymore. Tyron puts him to sleep
21 days ago
10/25/09

I love it when fans or douchebags like this guy call a fighter who knocks out Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit and Josh Koscheck boring.

Fucking morons.