UnderGround Forums Cyborg was weighing 168 lbs in the Octagon

11 days ago
6/23/14
Get A Grip Dude -
FrontBroRian - 
JohnBoxlovescox - Considering how hard it is for Conor to make 145, and considering that he ate his way up to 168 for Diaz fights, it's pretty damn impressive that she can cut that much. GOAT WMMA weight cutter for sure.

Ya but Conor is mentally weak. It’s why he folds the second he gets tired or punched

Yeah, dude has folded so many times.

4 times if you wanna get technical.
11 days ago
9/13/11
RepsOne -

Ronda and Nunes and Holm are 155 or lower in fighting shape. 

Source?

Asking for a source is a big deal? Used to be mandatory to provide them when making such statements. 

11 days ago
1/23/06
Now I see why Ronda didn't want to fight her.
11 days ago
1/9/11
SinCityHustler - Wow that is impressive. The mental focus and fortitude required to pull that off is way up there relative to what others are capable of. And despite being so depleted, she shows little to no ill effects in the cage. Usually the legs and the lungs take a big hit after such big weight cuts. She appears to just shake it off and flips on the energy and cardio switch..
Yeah, it's almost as if she has a TUE for a masking agent. .
11 days ago
10/24/17
RepsOne - 
RepsOne -

Ronda and Nunes and Holm are 155 or lower in fighting shape. 

Source?

Asking for a source is a big deal? Used to be mandatory to provide them when making such statements. 

I'm just curious why you are asking. You think they're heavier than that?

Ronda goes into fight week weighing 148, Nunes is 160 eight weeks out from a fight, Holly walks around at 155. I'm sure you can google it if for some reason you doubt me.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Stin - 
SinCityHustler - Wow that is impressive. The mental focus and fortitude required to pull that off is way up there relative to what others are capable of. And despite being so depleted, she shows little to no ill effects in the cage. Usually the legs and the lungs take a big hit after such big weight cuts. She appears to just shake it off and flips on the energy and cardio switch..
Yeah, it's almost as if she has a TUE for a masking agent. .

Is Tito still her agent?
11 days ago
11/1/03

What i don't get is many men cut the same % of weight but wheres the outrage. Ditto for being popped for steriods. Why just the hate for Cyborg.

11 days ago
1/9/18
WAR CYBORG!
11 days ago
11/2/16
jpm995 - 

What i don't get is many men cut the same % of weight but wheres the outrage. Ditto for being popped for steriods. Why just the hate for Cyborg.

because she is calling out smaller women and is weighing 170 when she gets in the cage, which is probably 20 more than the other chicks. If the guys always call out smaller ones, then I'm sure they would hate the same. Then the steroid thing.
10 days ago
3/4/12

Cyborgs body has def changed in the past few years and I think its for the better now, however, I think Holly looked bigger in the fight. People like to talk shit about Cyborg and accuse her of PEDs but lets say PEDs never existed she would of still been a great athlete. 

10 days ago
2/28/06
TheRealFOF - 

Cyborgs body has def changed in the past few years and I think its for the better now, however, I think Holly looked bigger in the fight. People like to talk shit about Cyborg and accuse her of PEDs but lets say PEDs never existed she would of still been a great athlete. 

Good point.
10 days ago
8/20/03
FrontBroRian - 
Submissable - 
FrontBroRian - 
CaptainNemo - 

14% of her body weight.

Seriously, in 24 hours.

And? Uncle Creepy posted year around 10pm one night after he weight in 7-8 hours earlier for the DJ fight. He weighed in at 125 and that night he was 151.

He put on over 20% before he went to bed that night. I highly doubt 10-15% is out of the norm.

Well considering there is a commission that has begun to enforce the rule that fighters must stay within 10% of their contracted weight or be forced to move up a weight class I think someone at 14% warrants some thought. 4 fighters in the UFC have already been notified that they will not be licensed since they gained 14% or more after weigh ins.

And considering they made the 10% rule shows many were above that, otherwise, no rule would have been needed. So like I said, I’d say 10-15%, if not more, is the norm

23lbs is a huge weight cut and while it MAY be the norm it's a hell of a lot. Also since Cyborg has stated she also diets down to get to that weight cut.

This division is pretty sad when you have one person who diets/cuts massive weight to get there and everyone else is walking there.

10 days ago
12/22/15

Lol are people acting like Ronda didn't easily weigh this? Or cat zingano with her thick legs and breast implants? 168 seems about right for her height and muscle mass. 

I dunno. Just don't get the obsession over cyborgs weight. She promoting 145 now anyways.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Simplicity - 

Lol are people acting like Ronda didn't easily weigh this? Or cat zingano with her thick legs and breast implants? 168 seems about right for her height and muscle mass. 

I dunno. Just don't get the obsession over cyborgs weight. She promoting 145 now anyways.

Ronda has gotten fat as hell. She had to be pushing 180 lbs in the off season. I actually find her attractive when she's in shape and smiling. But in some cases she would be so big, she was absolutely repulsive. Like a welfare case, tailor park mom. Big girl, that Ronda. I was always impressed how she could suck down all the way to 135.
7 days ago
10/28/16
JustAnotherMMAFan -
Phil999 - Thanks for the breaking news OP.

Thanks for stopping by and posting ;-).

Lol