UnderGround Forums Cynthia Calvillo blasts PVZ

6 days ago
12/3/08

Paige VanZant’s recently took to her social network and called out every potential fight in two divisions, while pointedly leaving out Maycee Barber. Among those PVZ named was Cynthia Calvillo, who was not impressed.

“Normally when it comes to Paige, I feel like I just roll my eyes because it’s like whatever,” said Calvillo to Damon Martin for MMA Fighting. “We actually lived together for a little bit. I know her very, very well. I personally don’t care what she does. We’re on two different paths when it comes to fighting but she did put me in that list of fighters."

"She had a lot of fighters that she tagged reply to her post and she would reply to them and acknowledge them. If I would reply to it, she would just delete it and I was like why are you doing that? It’s really annoying. ... We’re on two different paths. I want to be a world champion. I want to be the best."

“I understand that’s her gimmick. That’s how she gets paid. She likes to get attention, stir up problems because no one’s ever going to pay attention to her for being one of the greatest fighters ever cause she sucks at fighting. Give her attention because of the way she looks and she likes to stir drama. Cause that’s what she’s all about.”
6 days ago
1/1/17
#FUCKPVZ
6 days ago
2/24/10
NakedYoga420 - #FUCKPVZ

I mean I would

6 days ago
2/15/11
Media Monster - 
NakedYoga420 - #FUCKPVZ

I mean I would

So would I... I would naked yoga 420 anytime..

Hell, I'm high, naked and stretching right now.
6 days ago
7/3/06
I see why this bullying narrative seems to always follow her around. That and the fact that she makes more money outside the UFC is why she’s getting out so soon.
6 days ago
1/1/01
ShootProod -
Media Monster - 
NakedYoga420 - #FUCKPVZ

I mean I would

So would I... I would naked yoga 420 anytime..

Hell, I'm high, naked and stretching right now.

I'll take Calvillo.

6 days ago
10/14/02
which one gives better head?
6 days ago
10/8/08
cavalo jealous, blondes have more fun and make more money
6 days ago
8/13/14
RocknRolla - cavalo jealous, blondes have more fun and make more money

Pvz could have green hair and would be hotter than cynthia 

5 days ago
2/29/16

"She sucks at fighting"

Wow. To top it off she should have made fun of her husband too.

5 days ago
11/19/19
BJJ Ragg Doll -
RocknRolla - cavalo jealous, blondes have more fun and make more money

Pvz could have green hair and would be hotter than cynthia 

You misspelled "grey"

5 days ago
3/20/12

finger?

5 days ago
9/20/19

I’m so fucking tired of watching clams try and fight. The shit talking is even worse. Being better than Paige doesn’t mean you don’t still suck. 

5 days ago
8/26/11

If Calvillo doesn't like her, why is she on her instagram? Calvillo is just another jealous hater. 

5 days ago
2/27/11

PVZ answer should be:

U jl?

5 days ago
2/14/11

She’s outrageously jealous 

5 days ago
3/30/14

If PVZ called her out and then deleted any responses thats pretty weak.  Doesnt sound like Cynthia would be talking about her otherwise

5 days ago
6/28/10
HillboFrateTrane -

I’m so fucking tired of watching clams try and fight. The shit talking is even worse. Being better than Paige doesn’t mean you don’t still suck. 

I bet skill for skill they are both better than you.

5 days ago
7/29/19

5 days ago
11/20/05
BrckNoHitBk -
HillboFrateTrane -

Look out, the White Knights are here

Edited: 5 days ago
9/11/14

Drama Queens. Cynthia and PVZ are ones also.

5 days ago
8/5/13
BrckNoHitBk -
HillboFrateTrane -

Pretty low bar cretin. A "pro" fighter should have better skills than a random guy on the web. Doesn't mean most WMMA doesn't still suck.

5 days ago
2/24/11

Cynthia stinks of jealousy. 

4 days ago
9/20/19
BrckNoHitBk -
HillboFrateTrane -

Maybe I’m a one in a million troll who actually can adequately back it up? We’ll never know. 

3 days ago
6/27/05

This chick can’t even make weight.  Stop talking.