8 days ago
1/1/01
Aldo, Anderson Silva, Minotauro, BJ penn
8 days ago
12/23/08

Alves too.

8 days ago
10/9/10

No offense but at least 60-70 percent of those guys should be retired. 

8 days ago
1/15/07

Father Time continues his undefeated streak.

8 days ago
6/27/18
Father Time is undefeated. MMA is a young man's sport.

Anderson, Lil Nog, and BJ Penn are all 40+ years old.

Alves is 35.

Jose is relatively young at 32, but his fight mileage is high. He has been fighting pro MMA for 15 years.
7 days ago
8/2/11

All my past favourites and heros. Depressing day

7 days ago
3/18/02

none of them have any business still fighting

the UFC is retarded forcing these shit fights down peoples throats 

7 days ago
2/28/14

Nobody is forcing anything down anyone's throat. They put on like 40 fucking cards a year. Look at the fight list and if you don't like it, don't watch the card. Retarded concept, huh?

7 days ago
4/19/17
Gennady Goblin -

Nobody is forcing anything down anyone's throat. They put on like 40 fucking cards a year. Look at the fight list and if you don't like it, don't watch the card. Retarded concept, huh?

Are you okay? Did your 3 older favorites get embarrassed? Anderson, BJ, and Aldo are garbage versions of themselves now. I will continue to watch them fight because I make money off of them losing almost 94% of the time. Can't wait until their next losses lol 

7 days ago
1/1/11
Anderson was looking great until his knee failed him too.

He was looking like prime Andy a little, there was that feeling like he was back in the matrix.
7 days ago
7/27/13

I think a lot of these guys signed long fight contracts back in their prime (I know Anderson did at least). So as long as the my still have fights in their contract they can fight as much as much as they want till it runs out. 

7 days ago
6/27/18
NEWSFLASH - Anderson was looking great until his knee failed him too.

He was looking like prime Andy a little, there was that feeling like he was back in the matrix.

Just a half a second before the inside leg kick that took out Anderson's knee, he threw a beautiful lightning fast head kick that would have put Cannonier down if he didn't block it.

5 days ago
2/28/14
Lights Out Lurker -
Gennady Goblin -

Are you okay? Did your 3 older favorites get embarrassed? Anderson, BJ, and Aldo are garbage versions of themselves now. I will continue to watch them fight because I make money off of them losing almost 94% of the time. Can't wait until their next losses lol 

Yeah the fucking suck now, nobody's arguing that. I just don't like some retard saying that UFC is dumb for "shoving these fights down peoples throat". Nobody is forced to buy or watch any card. If you don't want to watch it then don't. Dana didn't kick your door down and put a gun to your head to watch the shit.

3 days ago
9/27/15
Anderson looked ok until his knee gave out..

Lil Nogueira had no business being in there..he was slower than my dead grandma
3 days ago
3/16/15
TequilaYuen - Father Time is undefeated. MMA is a young man's sport.

Anderson, Lil Nog, and BJ Penn are all 40+ years old.

Alves is 35.

Jose is relatively young at 32, but his fight mileage is high. He has been fighting pro MMA for 15 years.

USADA caught up to Jose