UnderGround Forums Dana Says He’s Working on Bones vs Brock

11 days ago
1/8/15

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar, is still plying his trade for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and has yet to enter the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) six-month drug-testing pool, a requirement before stepping back inside the Octagon after an extended leave of absence.
Similarly, ex-light heavyweight kingpin, Jon Jones, is still suspended by USADA for his drug-testing woes last July, which not only landed him in time out, but also stripped him of the 205-pound strap, currently housed at Daniel Cormier’s man-cave in San Jose.
That’s why a potential Lesnar vs. Jones super fight seems unlikely, but promotion president Dana White sounds confident that will all change in the next couple of months, just as soon as “Bones” makes peace with USADA and Lesnar wraps up (or freezes) his WWE duties.

11 days ago
2/15/06
I don't see how Jones doesn't get a suspension unless somebody is paid off.
11 days ago
3/24/15

Brock via frate trane 

11 days ago
7/2/09

Steroid championship of the world?

11 days ago
3/19/04

I’ll pay $60 to see Brock shoot the double on Jones.

11 days ago
11/28/14

Jones would destroy old man Brock

11 days ago
4/27/16
taintpuncher -

Brock via frate trane 

Came here just for this. 

11 days ago
7/27/04

Damn cheating does get rewarded.cormier should be getting the paycheck fighting Brock.

But I'd still pay UFC for a Jones Brock fight.

11 days ago
10/14/17

He clearly said that they’re both interested in the fight. 

He didn’t once say he was ‘working on it’. 

11 days ago
2/27/12

Bones is good, I just don’t see how he overcomes the size and strength advantage 

Edited: 11 days ago
9/19/13

Jon Jones gets absolutely mauled. He is not stopping Brock's takedown and once he's down it's over.

11 days ago
2/14/11

Brock snaps Jons face in half. Nasty. 

11 days ago
7/18/11
EKPOGI -

Damn cheating does get rewarded.cormier should be getting the paycheck fighting Brock.

But I'd still pay UFC for a Jones Brock fight.

Here’s your chance FBR...bring up DC’s towel incident!!!

11 days ago
1/8/15

I think Jones wins that fight with speed and agility. Jones will keep distance with the oblique kicks and teeps followed by a coupl’a jabs to that weak ass chin and then side step the rushing bull. Jones will then take advantage of a poor recovery and land the one that will put Brock back into the stanky leg realm. We may see Jones win by raining Hellbows to a stunned Brock. 

This will never happen though. It seems the only ones who don’t think Jones will get off lightly is the commission and they kinda matter. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

I’m gonna go with jones on this one. 

11 days ago
5/8/13

Jones may win but Brock ate Cain and Carwins punches and didn't go out, jon isn't shutting off Brocks lights lol.   

Edited: 11 days ago
11/18/14

someone explain to me like i'm 7.

i thought usada were in charge of TESTING athletes

Dana said jon's future is up to usada.

Who is responsible for punishing PED users?

11 days ago
2/28/06
Jon...easy.
11 days ago
9/19/13

All the people who say Jon Jones wins won't be able to rationally explain how he wins.

11 days ago
6/9/09
mindless optimism -

someone explain to me like i'm 7.

i thought usada were in charge of TESTING athletes

Dana said jon's future is up to usada.

Who is responsible for punishing PED users?

They do the testing and set the punishment. Meaning they will set how long he is suspended. 

11 days ago
11/28/14
oranos -

All the people who say Jon Jones wins won't be able to rationally explain how he wins.

Damn near anyway he wants.

It will look like Cain, just takes a little longer.

it won't be close.

11 days ago
12/9/13

Dana is dreaming.

11 days ago
1/23/06
oranos - 

Jones will cut Brock with an elbow and Lesnar will not be able to fight the same while bleeding. I see a big body shot, knee or left hook, spelling disaster and Jones unloading upon a hurt Lesnar until the referee calls a halt to the action. 2:24 round 1
11 days ago
5/11/11

Jones via exactly what overeem did, but with even better tdd. 

11 days ago
10/14/17
CRE -
oranos - 

Jones will cut Brock with an elbow and Lesnar will not be able to fight the same while bleeding. I see a big body shot, knee or left hook, spelling disaster and Jones unloading upon a hurt Lesnar until the referee calls a halt to the action. 2:24 round 1

CRE with the knowledge.