UnderGround Forums Dana Says He’s Working on Bones vs Brock

6/11/18 7:55 PM
1/1/01
nowaydo - Jon...easy.

Yup 

6/11/18 8:01 PM
12/26/13

I gotta go with Brock. The size and strength difference is just too great and Jon isn't knocking anyone out. If Brock gets him down, it's all over. Mir Part II. 

If Jon can avoid being taken down he might be able to stay on the outside but sooner or later Brock will get his hands on him even if it's bull rushing him into the cage. 

6/11/18 8:09 PM
5/31/07

Who knows...how is each fighter going to look if they are under an even more strict eye from USADA? 

We may see a much flatter version of each, where some of Brock's explosiveness is lacking...  He's not getting any younger and it's hard to maintain that strength and size as you age without more and more "help".  

6/11/18 8:20 PM
5/22/18

JBJ with out dick pills
6/11/18 8:37 PM
1/1/01
KungFuCow - 

I gotta go with Brock. The size and strength difference is just too great and Jon isn't knocking anyone out. If Brock gets him down, it's all over. Mir Part II. 

If Jon can avoid being taken down he might be able to stay on the outside but sooner or later Brock will get his hands on him even if it's bull rushing him into the cage. 

I agree with this a lot.

I think all things equal, Brock's just too much for Jones. It really shouldn't be close.

But that said,

We just recently saw NFL receiver busted PED test and they can't figure out what substance he was on.

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/06/11/edelman-unrecognizable-substance-positive-test-creates-a-lot-of-questions/

That's what these guys are doing these days. GSP told us how easy it is to cheat. He shed some light on the ways guys cheat and on other stuff out there that most of us were not aware of. I'd fully expect Jon Jones to be cheating when/if he returns and Brock certainly has the resources required to pull off cheating like what GSP revealed. 2 juiced up dudes in there, Brock smashes Jones badly. 2 clean dudes in there, there's no telling how that one goes, I give Brock less advantage.
6/11/18 8:38 PM
4/13/07
KnowKontrol -

Bones is good, I just don’t see how he overcomes the size and strength advantage 

U don’t know how he overcomes size and strength? Really? 

SKILL and EXPERIENCE

6/11/18 8:48 PM
1/1/01
Blueyevil - 
mindless optimism -

someone explain to me like i'm 7.

i thought usada were in charge of TESTING athletes

Dana said jon's future is up to usada.

Who is responsible for punishing PED users?

They do the testing and set the punishment. Meaning they will set how long he is suspended. 

There's also the California State athletic commission who revoked his license. Once Jones is done with his suspension from USADA, he can apply for his license with CA. As it stands he has no license to fight and has to go through CA in order to get reinstated. It could be as simple as serve USADA suspension and apply, or they could deny him and require more punishment served. If USADA does not issue a severe suspension I could see CA saying fuck off, take a seat for another couple years.
6/11/18 9:00 PM
1/1/01
KnowKontrol - 

Bones is good, I just don’t see how he overcomes the size and strength advantage 

Jon Jones has a massive frame

he just needs to pack on 10-15lbs of quality muscle and he would steamroll Brock
6/11/18 9:19 PM
1/1/01

Jones has a multitude of tools to work with,  Brocks only way to win is to get Jones down and hulk smash.  

Jones will get brock so mad on the feet he will run in and then proceed to get raped in the clinch with elbows, knees, and I bet Jon even gets a takedown and dices him up for the stoppage. 

Jones is stronger than he looks,  and he's really good at everything. 

6/11/18 9:51 PM
1/1/01
Has Jones ever been sentenced for his failed drug test? I remember him making a fool of his hearing. But nothing after that?
6/11/18 10:01 PM
1/1/01
also Brock is not going to be able to take Jones down

game over
6/11/18 10:04 PM
6/28/10
CRE -
oranos - 

All the people who say Jon Jones wins won't be able to rationally explain how he wins.

Jones will cut Brock with an elbow and Lesnar will not be able to fight the same while bleeding. I see a big body shot, knee or left hook, spelling disaster and Jones unloading upon a hurt Lesnar until the referee calls a halt to the action. 2:24 round 1

lol @ Jones hurting Brock with his fists.

6/11/18 10:06 PM
7/18/11

It’s a great fight and I hope they make it but Brock’s not getting any younger and Jones could be out for another year or more. 

Its a perfect fight to make for several reasons. 

6/12/18 2:14 AM
6/18/16
SinCityHustler -
KungFuCow - 

I agree with this a lot.

I think all things equal, Brock's just too much for Jones. It really shouldn't be close.

But that said,

We just recently saw NFL receiver busted PED test and they can't figure out what substance he was on.

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/06/11/edelman-unrecognizable-substance-positive-test-creates-a-lot-of-questions/

That's what these guys are doing these days. GSP told us how easy it is to cheat. He shed some light on the ways guys cheat and on other stuff out there that most of us were not aware of. I'd fully expect Jon Jones to be cheating when/if he returns and Brock certainly has the resources required to pull off cheating like what GSP revealed. 2 juiced up dudes in there, Brock smashes Jones badly. 2 clean dudes in there, there's no telling how that one goes, I give Brock less advantage.

Well Brock did get busted for ped's too..

6/12/18 2:55 AM
1/26/08

Jon should be favorite but last time Jon had a lay off was before UFC 197 and he looked like absolute shit against OSP. If Jon comes back the same after a long lay off, Brock could beat him.

6/12/18 3:33 AM
7/29/02
Looks like Dana has been into the booger sugar in this video.
6/12/18 3:34 AM
10/28/16
let them both roid up-- then who wins? prolly brock
6/12/18 4:48 AM
9/2/10

Just do away with the USADA testing for this one. Both known cheats, let them juice to the gills and get it on.

Would love to see Brock smashing Jones into the mat ala Mir.

6/12/18 5:22 AM
4/28/06
Meh I dunno, Brock will be at least 41 years old if and when he ever returns. His takedowns aren't exactly the most technical either. He storms forward like a god damn freight train. I can see Bones staying on the outside and frustrating Brock with technical striking and footwork and speed.
6/12/18 6:40 AM
12/31/09

Think he's too big for Jonny boy, pointless excercise from Dana...if he does pull it off Brock will be slated as no good and out the loop. Get Bones ready and in good mental shape for Cormier 3 and another belt.

6/12/18 12:41 PM
12/11/12

What the over under on both of them passing piss tests? 

6/12/18 1:21 PM
9/8/11
StrikingMMA - I don't see how Jones doesn't get a suspension unless somebody is paid off.

Time served?

6/12/18 2:01 PM
11/25/10

Brock too old, too slow. 

And LOL at a double-leg......olympic level DC couldn't even take Jones down, and he's 2x better wrestler than Brock.  I'd love to see Jones get smashed but Lesnar ain't the one to pull it off.

This beating will make diverticulitis seem like a pool party.

6/12/18 2:56 PM
1/1/01
kungfugrip - Has Jones ever been sentenced for his failed drug test? I remember him making a fool of his hearing. But nothing after that?

Yes he had his license revoked. He's no longer able to fight in USA as a result.
6/12/18 3:23 PM
11/28/03

brock failed usada too...