27 days ago
8/3/11

27 days ago
8/3/11

27 days ago
8/3/11

27 days ago
8/19/15

Didn’t listen. If title is accurate he should have to pay GGG to fight a cheater. 

27 days ago
4/21/09
Politically Incorrect -

Didn’t listen. If title is accurate he should have to pay GGG to fight a cheater. 

This.

27 days ago
5/20/13

Actually pretty cool of Oscar. But like TMZ said at the end, he will make his money back and then some so ultimately it’s an investment

27 days ago
8/3/11

How do you guys see the rematch go down? I feel unless GGG takes Canelo out he'll never get a decision in his favor.

Edited: 27 days ago
2/15/06
touch - 

How do you guys see the rematch go down? I feel unless GGG takes Canelo out he'll never get a decision in his favor.

Now that Adelaide Byrd is gone GGG should be able to win a decision.
27 days ago
7/27/11
touch -

GGG wins another easy decision. Fight doesn't take place in Vegas.

GGG walks away 2-0 against Canelo.

GGG leaves the sport, Canelo continues to grow...as a fighter and still remains PPV king. 

27 days ago
7/2/09
StrikingMMA -
touch - 

What do you mean by 'gone'?  If shes really gone, how has there not been a Macys Day parade down the Vegas Strip?

27 days ago
4/25/11

I spent a bunch of money on my floors.

I plan to get it back when i sell my house.

Its an investment.

And... It should cost extra to fight a cheater.

27 days ago
9/7/04

WBC, WBA middleweight world champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs), of Kazakhstan, held court with media Monday afternoon at the Palm Restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. During the press event, “GGG” was awarded and crowned the Ring Magazine title by Ring Magazine’s Doug Fischer. Interestingly that title was previously held by Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) until Canelo was stripped last week. 

“I am very happy and excited for this gift. I always felt that this fight was possible. Everybody wants it. I wanted this fight,” Golovkin told Fightnews.com®. 

“This is a media lunch to recognize Gennady as the Ring Magazine middleweight champion. It just happens to be that last week we made the deal to fight Canelo Alvarez,” Golovkin’s promoter Tom Loeffler said in opening up the press conference. “We are having clenbuterol-free, VADA-approved steaks for this press conference.”

Edited: 27 days ago
2/15/06
jgiveshead - 
StrikingMMA -
touch - 

What do you mean by 'gone'?  If shes really gone, how has there not been a Macys Day parade down the Vegas Strip?

After the controversy last time they said she would not work high profile fights any more. Certainly not this rematch. The fact that she isn't fired outright just shows how corupt boxing still is.
27 days ago
12/30/12
touch -

I really felt GGG’s bodywork was lacking in the first fight. I think if he commits to the body he can get Canelo out of there.

26 days ago
1/10/13

If, and it's a big IF, Canelo can improvement his stamina he could turn into a boring boxing exhibition. We seen that Canelo has the ability to outbox GGG. There is a reason  GGG wasn't throwing body shots and looked a bit ordinary in the first fight. Canelo got his attention early and had GGG fighting pretty cautious.

26 days ago
2/3/10

GGG by KO 

26 days ago
8/12/16
cantuna4u -

I spent a bunch of money on my floors.

I plan to get it back when i sell my house.

Its an investment.

And... It should cost extra to fight a cheater.

Who the hell would buy a house without a floor?  You gotta rethink your strategy playa. 

26 days ago
5/22/05
StrikingMMA - 
jgiveshead - 
StrikingMMA -
touch - 

After the controversy last time they said she would not work high profile fights any more. Certainly not this rematch. The fact that she isn't fired outright just shows how corupt boxing still is.

I'm sure Oscar has other judges in his pocket.
26 days ago
5/22/05
boxing wiz - 

If, and it's a big IF, Canelo can improvement his stamina he could turn into a boring boxing exhibition. We seen that Canelo has the ability to outbox GGG. There is a reason  GGG wasn't throwing body shots and looked a bit ordinary in the first fight. Canelo got his attention early and had GGG fighting pretty cautious.

Canelo's stamina will probably be worse without being able to gobble up all the PEds he wants.
26 days ago
6/18/16
banco -
boxing wiz - 

Canelo's stamina will probably be worse without being able to gobble up all the PEds he wants.

Welcome to the player hater ball

Edited: 26 days ago
7/19/13

Imagine how much he’ll pay the judges for their gracious decision this time... greasing more palms than a greasy quesadilla..

26 days ago
1/10/13
banco -
boxing wiz - 

The problem with his stamina is they are trying to bulk him up and adding muscle to him. Canelo has never been a huge puncher, all the muscle wont change that too much. His speed is very underrated and is his biggest asset. He has become pretty slick at slipping punches and countering. That's what he needs to beat GGG. 

26 days ago
9/22/11
touch -

This is only weird if the photographer is a guy.

26 days ago
1/8/04
touch - 

IMO, I see it going like the Shogun/Machida rivalry. Everybody knows Shogun/GGG won the first fight except the judges. So in the second fight Shogun/GGG is going to come out with a serious vengeance and do something that nobody has done before and sleep the opposition.