lol

I am a joshua fan.  I like hearn too.   

But,  *tips cap*.  Well played.

28 days ago
9/22/16
That was fucking hilarious.
28 days ago
3/16/18

Joshua should never fight that guy. It was funny though.  

28 days ago
8/6/06
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Why should Joshua never fight the WBC world heavyweight champion? 

28 days ago
5/14/18

A couple of years ago I thought these two would eventually meet and Joshua would put a clinic on him. Now, I may be leaning a little towards Bronze Bomber to win this.

Curious to see how Fury does against a relevant opponent now that he is back.

28 days ago
12/12/12

The Heavyweight GOAT right there...

Murica'

#Bombsquad!

28 days ago
12/22/10

Ha ha...Nice.

28 days ago
9/22/16
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Why should Joshua never fight the WBC world heavyweight champion? 

If anyone out there is going to turn Joshua's lights out, it's Wilder. If you're Joshua's manager, you want to get 2-3 more huge paydays before putting him in the ring with Wilder. Look how much money was lost when Amir Khan got knocked out by some jabroni.

Joshua is likely going to drag this out another couple years.
28 days ago
11/18/14

fair play. if you weren't wondering wtf was going on before, it helps you along. saying they want to deliver for the home fans seems dubious, especially from allegedly slippery eddie. 

28 days ago
5/6/13

That shit was funny, hearn is 100% worried about his cash cow potentially losing hence why this fight hasnt been made already. 

I remember the days when the best wanted to fight the best to proove who number 1 was regardless of money. 

Both these guys have millions already stop talking about being a bad man and make the fight 

27 days ago
2/25/15
bendlikebendo -

That shit was funny, hearn is 100% worried about his cash cow potentially losing hence why this fight hasnt been made already. 

I remember the days when the best wanted to fight the best to proove who number 1 was regardless of money. 

Both these guys have millions already stop talking about being a bad man and make the fight 

Except one already has fought the best whilst the other hasn’t. Wilder is only relevant because of Joshua 

27 days ago
2/14/11

He’d make a great clown

27 days ago
12/12/12
kingj03 -
bendlikebendo -

Except one already has fought the best whilst the other hasn’t. Wilder is only relevant because of Joshua 

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Deontay Wilder. The skillset is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the sweet science most of the skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Deontay's grand outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Floyd Mayweather Jr, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this figher, to realise that they’re not just witnessing greatness- they are witnessing the heavyweight GOAT. As a consequence people who dislike Deontay Wilder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Deontay's existential catchphrase “Bomb Squad!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fat Joe's Terror Squad. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Deontay Wilder's supremacy unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Deontay Wilder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 boxing IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

27 days ago
11/24/13

Shannon Briggs is the real champ. All these other guys are just fill ins.

25 days ago
3/16/18
Thuglife13 -
kingj03 -
bendlikebendo -

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Deontay Wilder. The skillset is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the sweet science most of the skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Deontay's grand outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Floyd Mayweather Jr, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this figher, to realise that they’re not just witnessing greatness- they are witnessing the heavyweight GOAT. As a consequence people who dislike Deontay Wilder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Deontay's existential catchphrase “Bomb Squad!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fat Joe's Terror Squad. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Deontay Wilder's supremacy unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Deontay Wilder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 boxing IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

All I heard was FFFFAAAARRRRTTTT!!!!!

Sweet science and wilder should never be in the same sentence.  The only fans he has are ignorant thugs that think his idiotic stchick is funny. 

The guy is a giant retard and an eye sore on boxing. 

25 days ago
3/16/18
Nytron -

Shannon Briggs is the real champ. All these other guys are just fill ins.

This has to be a troll. So I will lol. 

25 days ago
12/12/12

All that salt^

25 days ago
7/27/07

They want none of Wilder.

25 days ago
3/16/18
Thuglife13 -

All that salt^

Wilder is a joke and nothing more than another eye sore on boxing. Dude is a clown and will never be respect by anyone in the boxing community. 

Especially after his stupid statement that he wants to kill someone in the ring. That is pathetic and disgusting.  

25 days ago
12/12/12

He's still "our guy" tho^

Murica'

25 days ago
9/23/17
Xxxtra_4skin -

A couple of years ago I thought these two would eventually meet and Joshua would put a clinic on him. Now, I may be leaning a little towards Bronze Bomber to win this.

Curious to see how Fury does against a relevant opponent now that he is back.

Kinda my thoughts too. I think Joshua has hit his ceiling and Wilder just keeps get better. If Wilder can learn to pull the trigger earlier in his fights he’d be the scariest and best heavyweight since Lennox Lewis. That was always the problem with Kiltschko- he was never aggressive enough early on.

Edited: 24 days ago
7/15/04
Real Muthaphuckkin G -
Thuglife13 -

All that salt^

Wilder is a joke and nothing more than another eye sore on boxing. Dude is a clown and will never be respect by anyone in the boxing community. 

Especially after his stupid statement that he wants to kill someone in the ring. That is pathetic and disgusting.  

If anyone ever shouldn't have selected that screen name, it is you. Holy drama queen.

24 days ago
11/20/10
kingj03 -
bendlikebendo -

Ortiz is a dangerous opponent tbf, but yeah, Joshua has fought better competition and done it in half as many fights.