28 days ago
7/13/16

UGers talked about him like he was the second coming of Jesus Christ??? What happened to his game?

28 days ago
12/21/16
He's the face of BJJ. Show some respect.
28 days ago
11/10/05

he talks about himself like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ.... He pal'd up with McGregor and trying to use his antics for self promotion. Professionalism and good sportsmanship was flushed down the toilet when McGregor showed the way to get attention and money... Sucks.

27 days ago
1/1/01
Lost first round of adcc today
27 days ago
6/22/05
I'd give props to him. Grappling is ten times harder than mma as far as making money competing. He went to the wire with ryan and gordon then handled romulo pretty handily. I dunno, I never want to give people crap for trying to make money in a sport that doesnt have a ton to go around.
27 days ago
9/22/11
He saw conor and said why not me?
27 days ago
1/1/01
Wasa-B - Lost first round of adcc today

yeah, in a 0-0 ref's decision to Gordon Ryan, no shame in that. The decision could have gone either way, IMO. Ryan is now a semi-finalist. Recently Danis went 0-0 with Garry Tonon, another semi-finalist this weekend as well. Any way you cut it, Danis is elite level

27 days ago
5/18/09
Chris Coogan - I'd give props to him. Grappling is ten times harder than mma as far as making money competing. He went to the wire with ryan and gordon then handled romulo pretty handily. I dunno, I never want to give people crap for trying to make money in a sport that doesnt have a ton to go around.

A bright person wouldn't have started running his mouth before he'd even stepped in the cage.

He burried himself. nobody did it to him.

karma is a motherfucker

27 days ago
12/21/16
Humphrey -
Chris Coogan - I'd give props to him. Grappling is ten times harder than mma as far as making money competing. He went to the wire with ryan and gordon then handled romulo pretty handily. I dunno, I never want to give people crap for trying to make money in a sport that doesnt have a ton to go around.

A bright person wouldn't have started running his mouth before he'd even stepped in the cage.

karma is a motherfucker

Buried himself? He competed in the most prestigious grappling tournament on the planet as late as yesterday, in some viewers besting the guy who's probably winning it.
27 days ago
5/18/09

I'm talking about in mma. if he comes in and loses he's embarrassed himself badly.

27 days ago
5/21/12
Humphrey -

I'm talking about in mma. if he comes in and loses he's embarrassed himself badly.

Looks like you buried yourself

27 days ago
11/11/09

Definetly not condoning his style of promotion, I think its terrible, but it says a lot for the current state of mma in general where to really get any attention you need to really put yourself out there in this negative way to get eyes on you and attention. You used to just be able to become a name on skills alone, now its all about shit talking, causing drama, becoming a villian etc. 

27 days ago
2/10/09

Marcelo cut him loose

he's got no more mentor. Conor doing his own thing 

27 days ago
10/16/06
Although I can't stand Danis, his lost was to the Gordon Ryan, no shame there...
27 days ago
7/27/12
Fedoral Crime -
Humphrey -

Looks like you buried yourself

Looks like your not listening,he said in mma cloth ears

27 days ago
9/5/11

UGers talk out of their asses everyday.

Name one who's actually seen Danis in a fight. 

Zero. 

27 days ago
1/1/01
Elias Cepeda -

yeah, in a 0-0 ref's decision to Gordon Ryan, no shame in that. The decision could have gone either way, IMO. Ryan is now a semi-finalist. Recently Danis went 0-0 with Garry Tonon, another semi-finalist this weekend as well. Any way you cut it, Danis is elite level

Just to update this - Ryan went on to submit Barral and Cornelius and become champion. His toughest and closest match was with Danis. Side note - does anyone know why Danis did this weight class? He looked a foot shorter than a lot of the guys. This clearly isn't his most fitting weight class right now

27 days ago
2/17/03
Danis is a top flight grappler who talks a lot of shit, but is pretty good.
27 days ago
1/1/01
Elias Cepeda -
Elias Cepeda -

Just to update this - Ryan went on to submit Barral and Cornelius and become champion. His toughest and closest match was with Danis. Side note - does anyone know why Danis did this weight class? He looked a foot shorter than a lot of the guys. This clearly isn't his most fitting weight class right now

Oh, and Ryan beat Xande as well

27 days ago
7/13/16
Elias Cepeda -
Elias Cepeda -
Elias Cepeda -

Oh, and Ryan beat Xande as well

The result page lists all of this info. Thanks bacon neck

27 days ago
7/13/16

Good old bacon neck-

27 days ago
1/1/01
NYBAss -

Good old bacon neck-

who the fuck are you, newbie?

Edited: 27 days ago
8/23/09
Humphrey -

karma is a motherfucker

He basically ran from Gordon they entire match.  Never tried anything. 

He played a high stakes game:   talking massive amounts for shit for a payday before he has done anything.  He failed.  

The Conor ass kissers will always have a soft spot for him.

Edited: 27 days ago
8/23/09
Elias Cepeda -
NYBAss -

Good old bacon neck-

who the fuck are you, newbie?

4 posts on one thread defending a guy who writes checks with his mouth his game cant cash?  

Do you train with him? 

27 days ago
1/1/01

Skill wise, he's very good. I get the dislike for him, but he's extremely talented.