UnderGround Forums Do you think GSP used serious PEDs?

30 days ago
7/27/11

Honest question, I'll reserve my opinion until later. 

30 days ago
1/30/16

Yes

30 days ago
7/27/11
danybayamon23 -

Yes

Why?

30 days ago
8/27/08

No

30 days ago
1/30/16
Uhtred Ragnarson -
danybayamon23 -

Yes

Why?

Build, gut, performance changed onced testing came, escaped for years when testing came

30 days ago
2/24/07
true
30 days ago
10/6/02
yes. I saw him back in 2003 in person and huge difference from fight shape
30 days ago
12/20/13

Yes because of his team of doctors: https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

30 days ago
11/21/05
Yes.
30 days ago
7/27/11
danybayamon23 -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
danybayamon23 -

Yes

Why?

Build, gut, performance changed onced testing came, escaped for years when testing came

In all fairness he peaked at around the Thiago Alves fight and it was a steady decline from there in out.

He was still leaps and bounds better than everyone though, a bit like GGG in that regard. 

I definitely dont think it was overnight, which makes me skeptical of him using serious stuff while in the UFC. 

30 days ago
7/27/11
colubrid1 - yes. I saw him back in 2003 in person and huge difference from fight shape

I actually thought he was in better shape when he was younger, leaner, more muscular. 

30 days ago
4/11/14

30 days ago
6/22/03
No. He was incredibly lean and strong even in his very early fights, back when he didn't have two cents to his name. His slowdown after the USADA rules is a red herring - he was coming back from two different career-ending knee injuries, so of course he slowed down. Plus he was getting a lot of mileage on his body by that point.

He has never tested positive for anything and he was a major figure pushing for stronger drug testing. Either he is the biggest hypocrite out there, or he is natural. Everything we know about his character suggests that he isn't a giant hypocrite.
30 days ago
7/27/11
Lazarus - No. He was incredibly lean and strong even in his very early fights, back when he didn't have two cents to his name. His slowdown after the USADA rules is a red herring - he was coming back from two different career-ending knee injuries, so of course he slowed down. Plus he was getting a lot of mileage on his body by that point.

He has never tested positive for anything and he was a major figure pushing for stronger drug testing. Either he is the biggest hypocrite out there, or he is natural. Everything we know about his character suggests that he isn't a giant hypocrite.

That's what I think. Crazy. I know.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of him using it when he was young, but I'm talking his championship career here.

30 days ago
1/1/15

My son has a hernia like that he was born with

30 days ago
2/13/16
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

My son has a hernia like that he was born with

Lol those are from injecting isulin/HGH... 

30 days ago
2/13/16

Not saying that lump is from him injecting HGH... but 

HGH symptoms...

lump at injection site? Check.

HGH gut? Check.

30 days ago
1/1/01

Yes.   

30 days ago
7/27/11
Darth Potato -

Not saying that lump is from him injecting HGH... but 

HGH symptoms...

lump at injection site? Check.

HGH gut? Check.

Isn't HGH guy a myth? That it actually has nothing to do with it? 

I remember reading a wrestler on here discuss it, maybe it was Wiggum (p4p best poster on here btw) that excessive weight cutting results in what we call the HGH gut, not steroid use?

30 days ago
1/8/04
WTF is serious PEDs? Either they are PEDs or they're not.
30 days ago
2/25/15
The guy came back from 4 years layoff with massive ring rust and still beat the champ from a weight class above he doesn't even belong in. I say no.
30 days ago
11/20/08

He was on JRE yesterday and steroids came up in the conversation. I felt like Joe was trying to gauge a bit.

I'll say this, if Georges took roids, he is up there with Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones in terms of just shameless self-convinced lying.

30 days ago
8/28/17
danybayamon23 -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
danybayamon23 -

Yes

Why?

This is such a stupid fucking argument. It doesn’t take two years to cycle off of steroids you moron

30 days ago
1/1/01

Answers-

Everyone from Canada- No way eh.

The rest of the World- Fuck yeah he did.

I think he probably tried some things. But I don't give a shit if he did. The grease bothers me a little tho.

30 days ago
6/22/13
Lazarus - No. He was incredibly lean and strong even in his very early fights, back when he didn't have two cents to his name. His slowdown after the USADA rules is a red herring - he was coming back from two different career-ending knee injuries, so of course he slowed down. Plus he was getting a lot of mileage on his body by that point.

Exactly...

Is there a harder working fighter than GSP?  Dude is OCD dedicated and lives to train.  

Some ppl are just gifted and some ppl work hard.  GSP is both, gifted and works hard... dont diss they guy cause he gets results.  Inocent until proven guilty... unless you are a salty Diaz or BJ fan.