UnderGround Forums Dominick Cruz calls out Henry Cejudo

10 days ago
6/9/16

“He’s the title holder, he’s got an Olympic title and thinks he’s a ’25-pound and ’35-pound champion. That’s the guy to beat, and he wants to say that he’s the GOAT, you’ve got to beat me, bro. It’s plain, simple, period.”

“It’s just like, let’s do this,” Cruz said. “I’m right here, I’m finally healthy. We’re both coming off shoulder surgery, we’re both from Arizona, we were both on the same national wrestling team. I know his style. I know everything about him. I know his background. I know how he grew up.”

“Realistically, fighting me makes you the best in the division if you can beat me, but I think you know the truth, that’s why you’re going towards an Aldo that lost to Moraes, who you beat.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/dominick-cruz-calls-out-henry-cejudo-youve-got-to-beat-me-bro/

10 days ago
3/16/18

I like it. WAR CRUZ!

I would love for CCaptain CCringe to get KO’ed. 

10 days ago
6/9/16
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

I like it. WAR CRUZ!

I would love for CCaptain CCringe to get KO’ed. 

Would be nice to see Cejudo brought back to Earth but I can't imagine Dom winning by KO. Decision, maybe. 

10 days ago
10/2/12

Cruz should be fighting Faber again. Cejudo would be a bad, bad night for Dom. 

10 days ago
12/25/12

I got cejudo via ringrust being real.

10 days ago
6/9/16
Brandonbrazell -

Dom came back from a looong layoff to edge EPO Dillashaw. 

9 days ago
12/11/05
Can you imagine how weird it would look with both their big-ass craniums in the octagon at the same time?
9 days ago
8/7/08

Cruz vs Aldo 

Winner fights Cejudo

9 days ago
1/1/01

Wood be the first time I have ever rooted for Dom.

9 days ago
8/2/11

Ballsy. I like Cruz

9 days ago
8/31/15
Shepherd Wong -

Cruz vs Aldo 

Winner fights Cejudo

Cruz v also should have happened 8 years ago but damn I still would love to see that. That's the fight to make for the fans

9 days ago
9/22/11

I like dom....if he fights a perfect fight he wins.

9 days ago
1/19/12
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
Shepherd Wong -

Cruz vs Aldo 

Winner fights Cejudo

Cruz v also should have happened 8 years ago but damn I still would love to see that. That's the fight to make for the fans

They were not in the same weight class 8 years ago.

9 days ago
5/8/13

He’s not wrong.... he should have to beat Cruz to be the goat 

9 days ago
8/27/11

Most injured fighter ever?

9 days ago
8/4/12
staygreenponyboy - Can you imagine how weird it would look with both their big-ass craniums in the octagon at the same time?

HA!

9 days ago
5/15/15
Taco Muncher -
Brandonbrazell -

Dom came back from a looong layoff to edge EPO Dillashaw. 

This man is right.

9 days ago
10/10/18

Good fight.

9 days ago
12/7/18

Cruz is slept on. He absolutely dominated Mini-Mouse. He also schooled TJ. Cruz's only blunder was the Cody fight, but if they rematched today Cruz would still be an overwhelming favorite over Cody. Along with Conor, Cruz is 1 of the most under appreciated fighters ever. Cruz should be in the GOAT convo, NOT Jones/Mini Mouse/Anderson. The real goats of MMA in no particular order are Conor, Cruz, Gsp, Aldo etc

9 days ago
1/5/15

So tired of cruz, he has like 6 fights in the ufc since 2011

9 days ago
6/9/16
Charles Barkley -

Most injured fighter ever?

He could be. If I were Cejudo and I signed for a fight against Cruz, I'd anticipate Dom withdrawing before the cage door opened. Not because Cruz doesn't have the will to fight, but because his body betrays him so damn often Imagine the career wins Dom could have accumulated had he been able to avoid most of his injuries. 

9 days ago
1/24/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Cruz is slept on. He absolutely dominated Mini-Mouse. He also schooled TJ. Cruz's only blunder was the Cody fight, but if they rematched today Cruz would still be an overwhelming favorite over Cody. Along with Conor, Cruz is 1 of the most under appreciated fighters ever. Cruz should be in the GOAT convo, NOT Jones/Mini Mouse/Anderson. The real goats of MMA in no particular order are Conor, Cruz, Gsp, Aldo etc

School TJ? He lost that fight. You can't win a fight by evading punches. Tj outworked him clearly. 

9 days ago
4/21/09
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Had you up until the Conor comments.

9 days ago
1/14/12

Dom is right that if Triple C wants that goat status then he probably needs that fight with him.

9 days ago
10/8/08
like cruz but dont think he'll make it to the show, body too frail nowadays