UnderGround Forums Eddie Bravo says McGregor doesn't want Ferguson

29 days ago
5/8/13

http://severemma.com/2017/10/eddie-bravo-says-mcgregor-cant-break-ferguson-claims-champion-doesnt-want-unification-bout/

29 days ago
12/12/10

Real or fake?

29 days ago
11/28/03

eddie also thinks lizard people run the usa

29 days ago
4/28/15
ranier wolfcastle -

eddie also thinks lizard people run the usa

^
29 days ago
5/5/13

29 days ago
2/14/11

Eddie believes in anything that is deeply rooted in fantasy land. His head is a genetic calamity. 

29 days ago
7/13/16
Boner McGregor -

Eddie believes in anything that is deeply rooted in fantasy land. His head is a genetic calamity. 

Your name gives away your loyalty. Can you be anymore obvious of a connnnnor nut huggers?

29 days ago
2/14/11
NYBAss -
Boner McGregor -

Your name gives away your loyalty. Can you be anymore obvious of a connnnnor nut huggers?

The irony 

28 days ago
1/16/11
Boner McGregor -
NYBAss -
Boner McGregor -

The irony 

Please explain the irony...
28 days ago
1/16/11
In the context of this thread, his name being NYBAss is not really ironic, at all.

If his name was Ferguson420.. you might have had something there.
28 days ago
1/16/11
NYBAss can also be a generic reference to a bad ass from New York.. gotta stretch hard to find that "irony" dawg.

Bringing up irony was a clever way to dodge his point his point though. I'll give you credit for that.
28 days ago
1/16/11
His point his point I doubled.. lul the irony
28 days ago
1/16/11
Boner McGregor -

This could be ironic too bro.. because I can easily say the same about you that you see in Eddie..

This whole thread is so much ironing.. rite?
28 days ago
6/20/11
Clarence Parents - His point his point I doubled.. lul the irony

Every time Eddie is on a podcast he says "I don't know the answer" or argues against what people in the media tell you

Well he's stating something as fact that is clearly his opinion and he is doing it through mma media

28 days ago
1/16/11
My alias is Clarence Parents and my parents have a real good marriage...

Irony, coincidence, neither? Hard to say..
28 days ago
1/21/17

conor knows he's in for an extended beating if he faces Tony.

he gets called a piece of shit and a motherfucker in front of the world

"Where you at McNuggets, ya fucking piece of shit,” Ferguson said. “I’m gonna kick your ass. You better come and fucking defend that belt. Defend or vacate, motherfucker.”

and his response?

deafening silence

28 days ago
1/16/11
Aussie Shaun -

conor knows he's in for an extended beating if he faces Tony.

he gets called a piece of shit and a motherfucker in front of the world

"Where you at McNuggets, ya fucking piece of shit,” Ferguson said. “I’m gonna kick your ass. You better come and fucking defend that belt. Defend or vacate, motherfucker.”

and his response?

deafening silence

No bro.. Conor tweeted that pic of him driving with the text "Tony".

Be fair.
28 days ago
1/16/11
https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/918871919293882369
28 days ago
2/23/12
I assumed by making fergusons last fight for the interim belt that he'd be fighting conor? Unless they know conor won't be defending and they want someone else to fight the challengers while conor fights paulie malinagi or gsp, and everyone gets to call tony the paper champion
28 days ago
4/11/10

Tony would have a great chance to win against Connor except for the fact the he leaves his chin out like it’s his first day at Muay Thai academy.

he gets KOed. Too sloppy standing up. Killer everywhere else

28 days ago
2/14/11
Clarence Parents - My alias is Clarence Parents and my parents have a real good marriage...

Lol, you're a funny poster. Always enjoy your sarcasm. 

28 days ago
10/3/16
Clarence Parents - NYBAss can also be a generic reference to a bad ass from New York.. gotta stretch hard to find that "irony" dawg.

Bringing up irony was a clever way to dodge his point his point though. I'll give you credit for that.
Oh shut the fuck up, its a Baroni reference
Edited: 28 days ago
1/21/17
Clarence Parents - https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/918871919293882369

and they airbrushed out Tony on the Miami shore yelling "get back here and fight motherfucker!"

and conor replying, "fook dat shit, I'm outta here"

28 days ago
1/16/11
Boner McGregor -
Clarence Parents - My alias is Clarence Parents and my parents have a real good marriage...

Lol, you're a funny poster. Always enjoy your sarcasm. 

Knuckles bro.. I like a good sport.
28 days ago
1/16/11
MarcusAurelioFan -
Clarence Parents - NYBAss can also be a generic reference to a bad ass from New York.. gotta stretch hard to find that "irony" dawg.

Oh shut the fuck up, its a Baroni reference
Is it ironic that you're named marcusaureliofan and saying this to me after I said the things to the other guys with other guys names as their names?

I'm so fucking confused now.