UnderGround Forums Edson: I didnt expect Khabib to move forward at me

12 days ago
9/12/06
Winston Wolf - stop with the excuses he lost fair and square and soundly.Be prepared for anything.Problem solved .Dont fight if u have an excuse
There's a huge difference between an excuse and a reason. He's giving insight in to what he felt went wrong. That IS NOT an excuse.
12 days ago
2/17/03
^^Right. He is trying to explain where the gap was.
12 days ago
12/24/03
shitty camp if you only trained for the fighter moving backwards.
12 days ago
6/20/11
Steven McTowelie -

Maybe adjust?

Tough to do after getting destroyed for a round 

12 days ago
1/11/12
Phil999 - shitty camp if you only trained for the fighter moving backwards.

Luke Thomas and others broke down Khabib's gameplan pretty well. He showed Khabib's habits and planning from earlier fights and in most of his fights he went backwards way more and set his forward pressure/shots that way. With Edson, he literally walked forwards every second of the fight and gave him no time to get comfortable. 

12 days ago
12/7/14
Big_Data -
Lick Brown Boners -
Steven McTowelie -

Maybe adjust?

Yeah, just stop the takedown with a sidestep

Dude why doesn't he just get up? I would just get up, man.

he should have just kicked Khabib really really hard right in the head as he was moving in for the takedown

12 days ago
1/1/01
New Brazilian excuse to add to the history of classic excuses:

opponent walked forward instead of backwards
12 days ago
6/18/14

He didn't expect Khabib to move forward and apply constant pressure? Seriously?

12 days ago
1/1/01
Sage Northcock - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
2breath2feel - 
ausgepicht -
Steven McTowelie - 

Maybe adjust?

Come on, man. You know better than to question the famous Brazilian excuse. "There was another guy in the ring and he wouldn't cooperate. Boolsheet! I am a robot and making adjustments does not compute." Khabib is known for staying a distance and using his range as if he's Anderson Silva!

Besides, you've been coming here long enough to know that Brazilian is a "race" - I'm not sure what race that is, but libtards and Brazilian Wannabe Top Team believe it is one and that makes you a racist and literally Hitler.

Wut 

ausgepict's life partner has had an ongoing affair with a Brazilian gentleman and it's destroyed his life.

Cry more.

I love it.

Says the longtime crybaby contrarian bitch. LOL how rich it is to see you have the nerve to talk of crying and bitching. just LOL

Slutever you say, Mr. Cock.

And did you know that having a second account is against the rules and will get you banned?

12 days ago
2/17/03
Lick Brown Boners - 
Phil999 - shitty camp if you only trained for the fighter moving backwards.

Luke Thomas and others broke down Khabib's gameplan pretty well. He showed Khabib's habits and planning from earlier fights and in most of his fights he went backwards way more and set his forward pressure/shots that way. With Edson, he literally walked forwards every second of the fight and gave him no time to get comfortable. 

Bingo.

I'm not sure what more people want from Edson. He explains how/where/why Khabib beat him. He acknowledged that he felt great coming in. But Khabib did things he wasn't ready for. Cut the guy some slack.
12 days ago
2/5/06
Winston Wolf - stop with the excuses he lost fair and square and soundly.Be prepared for anything.Problem solved .Dont fight if u have an excuse

Eh. Are you new to this?

12 days ago
2/5/06
FatBuddha - New Brazilian excuse to add to the history of classic excuses:

You guys don’t read or what. He didn’t make an excuse. He simply stated what he was thinks during the fight. 

12 days ago
2/17/03
tf1 - 

You guys don’t read or what. He didn’t make an excuse. He simply stated what he was thinks during the fight. 

Right. It's his breakdown of how Khabib got the better of him.
12 days ago
7/12/15

How is him talking honestly about the fight making excuses and whining? Fan are fucking awful sometimes. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
tf1 - 

You're the only one not reading.

It's an excuse.

”I really didn’t expect that to happen, man. I was very upset the week after the fight because I was well prepared."

Does your wannabe brain grasp this? Do you believe in androids? He's saying he is an android and that when Khabib came forward he didn't know what to do. Then 30 seconds later he didn't know what to do. Then 30 seconds later he didn't know what to do. And so on for the entire fight.

Do you really believe that he was confused about an opponent coming forward because that is SOOOOOO puzzling!?

He is making the excuse that he was surprised for 15 minutes straight. LOL...what a crock. You wannabes are gullible.

"Edson was ambushed and I believe it!!!" Haha!!
12 days ago
4/11/14

So he thought Khabib would take him down by moving backwards and away?

12 days ago
1/1/01
Positive Energy - 

I think Barboza was planning on keeping the fight in the middle of the octagon and avoiding the fence forcing Khabib to either back up and force Barboza to come forward, which he probably wasn't going to do but would still give Edson plenty of space to kick, or force him to shoot for standard wrestling takedowns in the middle of the cage which Barboza would probably have a better chance of defending.

But Edson's got to know that the best gameplan against a superior kicker is to crowd the kicker. Same thing people did with Pettis. Why Edson doesn't spam teeps and hasn't developed a side-kick to keep distance baffles me, though. All he throws are round-kicks.

It's also why Conor is a completely different fight than Edson. It's harder to crowd a puncher, imo, especially one with exceptional footwork and distance-gauging abilities and Khabib isn't known for having a great shot-style takedown.
12 days ago
2/17/03
ausgepicht - 
tf1 - 

You're the only one not reading.

It's an excuse.

”I really didn’t expect that to happen, man. I was very upset the week after the fight because I was well prepared."

Does your wannabe brain grasp this? Do you believe in androids? He's saying he is an android and that when Khabib came forward he didn't know what to do. Then 30 seconds later he didn't know what to do. Then 30 seconds later he didn't know what to do. And so on for the entire fight.

Do you really believe that he was confused about an opponent coming forward because that is SOOOOOO puzzling!?

He is making the excuse that he was surprised for 15 minutes straight. LOL...what a crock. You wannabes are gullible.

"Edson was ambushed and I believe it!!!" Haha!!

Aug, c'mon, man.

He's saying Khabib's footwork and gameplans gave him trouble. That's it.
12 days ago
2/17/03
Liyon - 
Positive Energy - 

I think Barboza was planning on keeping the fight in the middle of the octagon and avoiding the fence forcing Khabib to either back up and force Barboza to come forward, which he probably wasn't going to do but would still give Edson plenty of space to kick, or force him to shoot for standard wrestling takedowns in the middle of the cage which Barboza would probably have a better chance of defending.

But Edson's got to know that the best gameplan against a superior kicker is to crowd the kicker. Same thing people did with Pettis. Why Edson doesn't spam teeps and hasn't developed a side-kick to keep distance baffles me, though. All he throws are round-kicks.

It's also why Conor is a completely different fight than Edson. It's harder to crowd a puncher, imo, especially one with exceptional footwork and distance-gauging abilities and Khabib isn't known for having a great shot-style takedown.

Good points!
12 days ago
10/6/02
NicolasRGC - ^ da fuck? He's not giving excuses, just explaining why he lost. Fuck is wrong with you people.

Obviously these "people" here STILL don't get it.

Makes me wonder why I read anything on here anymore. This is why this place went downhill and knowledgeable people USED to come here...including UFC fighters, Joe Rogan ect.

12 days ago
5/11/10
He's just stating why he lost. No excuses.
11 days ago
2/17/03
colubrid1 - 
NicolasRGC - ^ da fuck? He's not giving excuses, just explaining why he lost. Fuck is wrong with you people.

Obviously these "people" here STILL don't get it.

Makes me wonder why I read anything on here anymore. This is why this place went downhill and knowledgeable people USED to come here...including UFC fighters, Joe Rogan ect.

Lord knows it.
11 days ago
2/17/03
MaxHollowedMyAnus - He's just stating why he lost. No excuses.

"I thought I could outstrike him. I was wrong."

MORE EXCUSES WAH WAH WAH!
11 days ago
6/23/10
He didn't lose, he was just fatigued
11 days ago
10/25/14
He really should of been prepared for Khabibs forward pressure. Khabib knows staying at distance and giving Barboza time and space to set up is not a good game plan against Barboza