UnderGround Forums Eye maintains her innocence

2/7/14 11:12 PM
12/3/08

Eye maintains her innocence

Earlier this week we learned that the Texas Department of Wrestling over turned the fight result of Jessica Eye. Eye was also put on an administrative suspension, both of which Eye is hoping to appeal:

"If I had done something so seriously wrong does everybody think that the UFC or the Texas commission would be helping me or not fully suspending me?  People forget what they already know and they speculate things that don't even make sense just because they want to.  I'm really trying to figure this situation out and people want me to say more, but what it really boils down to is like it doesn't matter because I didn't do anything that I shouldn't have done.  If anything it's a clerical mistake on my own end and I'm going to work through it and I'm not going to give anybody any extra ammo to sit there and make me feel stupid or be stupid," Eye said.

"I'm a single female, what the hell am I going to do with a PED?  I'm trying to get a date one day, I'm trying to get married.  Or being a drug addict?  People use your brains, use what you know about me already."

read entire article...

2/7/14 11:17 PM
11/28/11
Jessica will you marry me? You are just my type.

2/7/14 11:24 PM
11/28/11
yuh yuh yuh!

2/7/14 11:33 PM
1/1/01
What was she positive for? Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 11:33 PM
1/1/01
Maintains her innocence yet says it was probably a clerical mistake on her end? Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 11:35 PM
1/1/01
Wut? Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 11:35 PM
4/14/10
Eye cant believe she did it
2/7/14 11:54 PM
11/11/09
Briggy - "what the hell am i going to do with a PED?". I unno, maybe enhance your performance so you can train better in the gym thus improving your results on fight night? Not saying she did but that was a silly question Phone Post 3.0

Correct but her point is that most anabolic are based off testosterone aka male hormones, thats why women look so fucked when they juice, and it obviously fucks them up fertility wise.
2/7/14 11:55 PM
7/21/11
Wait? What? Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 11:57 PM
7/21/11
rbl - What was she positive for? Phone Post 3.0
Yea that was the thing I was waiting for before I formed any opinion. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:00 AM
4/24/13
I'm pretty sure this is for blood thinners she is prescribed to take. There must not have been proper documentation of it's disclosure. That's my guess. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:17 AM
3/17/11
There's definitely more to this than meets the Eye
2/8/14 12:38 AM
12/9/13
The next step for Eye in the legal process is for her to battle to get the win back from the fight against Kaufman. The commission turned the fight to a no decision, but Eye refuses to give up hope to get that victory back on her record after she earned the win in her UFC debut.

"100-percent yes, I'm battling it right now and that's why I'm not saying anything is because I want my win back," Eye said. "Regardless of whatever I forgot to do, or whatever I didn't put down on paperwork or what I did wrong, no matter what, how can Sarah live with herself that that's how she got the win? That she couldn't even get it that day."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) her win was a gift, because most people thought Kaufman had won, she also wanted to appeal the outcome.
2)Appealing to the outcome of her test is a total waste of time and energy, this outcome is final.
3) Jessica needs to realize that's she is extremely lucky to get the W
And that she got a slap on the wrist for testing positive on a banned substance, if this was a real commission, like CSAC OR NCAS OR ufc sanctioned, the suspension would be a minimum of 9 months.

if it is true from the bloodthinners, get a second opinion of you really need them, she has be training for 4 hours a day, revving you're hart and veins/bloodpressure. seems enough to me to prevent bloodcloths.
2/8/14 12:40 AM
6/30/10
Caught_clean -
Briggy - "what the hell am i going to do with a PED?". I unno, maybe enhance your performance so you can train better in the gym thus improving your results on fight night? Not saying she did but that was a silly question Phone Post 3.0

Correct but her point is that most anabolic are based off testosterone aka male hormones, thats why women look so fucked when they juice, and it obviously fucks them up fertility wise.
Yeah. But Anavar is a gift from God for women. Not saying she took that here. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:43 AM
7/6/09
rbl - What was she positive for? Phone Post 3.0

Eye don't know.
2/8/14 12:50 AM
9/18/07
not buying the blood thinner rumor.

usually, people who are prone to falls have a strong contraindication to getting blood thinners like warfarin or antiplatelet thinners like clopidagrel. if they have something (usually like atrial fibrillation, they won't get the blood thinner). this is because of increased risk of brain bleed. if she gets dropped and hit in the head for a living, i don't see how it is wise for a medical commission to grant a license to someone while they are still in need of strong blood thinners (i'm not talking about ibuprofen or over the counter things). Nor do I think this would be a safe lifestyle for as long as someone might need the blood thinner. if for example, jessica had a deep vein thrombosis in the past and was given the usual 6 month course of blood thinner until her condition is resolved, she would be told to avoid contact sports and to avoid fall related activities until that course of medicine is done.

but who knows.....
2/8/14 1:02 AM
12/9/13
buvaiser - not buying the blood thinner rumor.

usually, people who are prone to falls have a strong contraindication to getting blood thinners like warfarin or antiplatelet thinners like clopidagrel. if they have something (usually like atrial fibrillation, they won't get the blood thinner). this is because of increased risk of brain bleed. if she gets dropped and hit in the head for a living, i don't see how it is wise for a medical commission to grant a license to someone while they are still in need of strong blood thinners (i'm not talking about ibuprofen or over the counter things). Nor do I think this would be a safe lifestyle for as long as someone might need the blood thinner. if for example, jessica had a deep vein thrombosis in the past and was given the usual 6 month course of blood thinner until her condition is resolved, she would be told to avoid contact sports and to avoid fall related activities until that course of medicine is done.

but who knows.....

1)jessica
2)texas commission
3)the ufc
2/8/14 1:03 AM
3/9/08
rbl - What was she positive for? Phone Post 3.0
Eye don't know Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 1:10 AM
1/29/06
Blood thinners and fighting or even training are bad news. A simple head bump turned brain bleed has killed patients many times
2/8/14 3:00 AM
6/24/10
if you don't want to be stupid actually keep your mouth shut, don't say a bunch of shit that makes you look like you're avoiding issue and trying to hide what actually happened.
2/8/14 3:50 AM
8/21/10
shinbang - There's definitely more to this than meets the Eye
I heard she was an excellent pupil! Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 3:53 AM
11/28/11
rbl - What was she positive for? Phone Post 3.0

Eye don't know.

Eye don't know.

Eye don't know.

P.S. Eye don't know.

P.P.S. Eye haven't heard yet.

2/8/14 3:58 AM
2/25/12
What does the fact that she is a single female have anything to do with it? LOL
2/8/14 4:09 AM
8/11/11
She's sexy when she's all done up. What I wanna know is why she's single? We need a thread that monitors all of the women in MMA's relationship statuses so I can better keep track of who is available and who isn't.
2/8/14 4:18 AM
1/2/14
I have taken Warfarin for years, because of my P.E., and congenital protein C deficiency. I can't even take an aspirin for high risk of bleeding. It is a pain because of the blood test every month, or more frequently if Dr. insist. Your INR has to be around 2-3.

Steroids/PEDs, would screw this up. It would be a greater risk for bleeding, and enhance the Blood thinner itself, causing a severe drop in INR levels, along with dark bruising of the skin.

If she is on blood thinners, I see no reason as to why she would take PEDs, and endanger her life.