UnderGround Forums Floyd Felt Sorry For Conor "Brain Damage Happens"

Edited: 12 days ago
9/23/16

Man after watching this fight again, you can clearly see that Floyd was taking it easy on him and pulling

his punches. Crazy that he didn't even train he was at the strip club every single night for the 3 weeks

leading up to the bout until 3-4am every day even the night before the fight promoting his club. Ariel

Helwani even had to go to the club for 4 hrs while he partied the week of the fight to get an interview.

At 40 years of age and 6 years past his prime, this is the heart of a true champion, he knew Conor was

getting his brain damaged and he let him off easy.

One Question, Do MMA Fighters Have Weaker Chins? Or Is Floyd's Chin Just That Good?

Cause Conor Hit Him With Some BOMBS!!! and Floyd Wasn't Even Fazed....

12 days ago
11/8/16
I guarantee that no punches were pulled.
12 days ago
8/2/15
Thanks for bringing up this played out topic. You are the real champion op
12 days ago
4/11/12

Glad he gave the fans a fight but Conor did seem fucked up. I don't get why this fight was even sanctioned. 

12 days ago
7/31/09
murfamurph -

Glad he gave the fans a fight but Conor did seem fucked up. I don't get why this fight was even sanctioned. 

People die in the ring but commissions still sanction bouts.

Oh and money. Lots of it.
12 days ago
9/23/16

After being concussed like that he should take at least a year off from fighting

12 days ago
4/24/12

Great thread.

12 days ago
4/28/15
Thought this was a Judge Mental thread
12 days ago
1/28/09
murfamurph - 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's why it was sanctioned
12 days ago
9/23/16
Cara Cicatriz - 

Great thread.

thanks bro

12 days ago
2/13/11
OP likes Nickleback.
12 days ago
7/4/11
shatefak - OP likes Nickleback.
Lol
12 days ago
7/15/04
12 days ago
4/11/12

Maybe Floyd fought that style so it didn't seem like a pure waste of money for the viewers. Avoid backlash. I agree Conor should take at least a year off after that beating. 

12 days ago
3/17/17
In before SlickCounterSkill aka Thiaguy comes and responds in this thread 30 times.
12 days ago
8/19/17

Floyd said several times before the fight that he was going to fight a different style to make it up to the fans for how bad him vs pacman was.

12 days ago
9/23/16

lmao its obvious.

Floyd retired as a hated runner who couldnt knock anyone out.

so he came back and walked down a complete scrub without ever stepping back and got his first KO in 10 years.

now nobody and i mean nobody is talking about how floyd mayweather is a runner anymore.

job well done!

12 days ago
7/14/17
Jesus Christ OP.....
12 days ago
4/11/12
BrowBeaten - Jesus Christ OP.....

He's pretty bad. 

12 days ago
4/21/17

What the fuck!? did he really go by that FAKE NEWS bullshit? ? rofl, floyd has less class than i thought.

There is ZERO truth to that story at all. 

12 days ago
3/17/17
Shut it, Thiaguy, your cover is blown.
12 days ago
10/1/11
chuckechan -

What the fuck!? did he really go by that FAKE NEWS bullshit? ? rofl, floyd has less class than i thought.

There is ZERO truth to that story at all. 

Back again to defend your man.
11 days ago
1/30/10

Funny how all the Conor cum guzzlers get upset at OP ..... thanks for sharing video OP, Floyd could've KTFO that bum Conor in 2 rounds if he wanted 

11 days ago
5/29/06
dios -

Funny how all the Conor cum guzzlers get upset at OP ..... thanks for sharing video OP, Floyd could've KTFO that bum Conor in 2 rounds if he wanted 

This 

11 days ago
4/19/17
dios -

Lol yeah....Floyd couldn't put Conor down if he had cement blocks for hands.