UnderGround Forums GSP is hilarious

30 days ago
9/5/11

Never realized he was such a funny bastard. Maybe because his English has improved I can actually appreciate his sense of humor. 

Fuckin paleontologist too? Jesus Christ this guy. Funny fucker. 

Great JRE episode. 

Edited: 29 days ago
9/7/04
30 days ago
6/17/16

better to be an Hangry Lion than an 'appy Lion

30 days ago
11/28/03

would be funny to make a highlight of his mispronounced words just from that jre

30 days ago
11/28/03

thought he was saying "L.T."

but he was saying "healthy"

30 days ago
5/23/07
ranier wolfcastle - 

He's L-T in K Beck
30 days ago
2/16/12

Really enjoyed this episode of JRE with GSP; like the free flowing format, which gives GSP to speak about whatever he's interested in. His honesty about himself and his insecurities was refreshing

30 days ago
12/27/12

So now the mystery of why he took 4 years off...

30 days ago
7/8/11

He was great, everything he said came off as genuine and real. When he talked about people talking shit and emotionally he's like "I'll take that fight!" I thought it was hilarious. He's smart enough to not fight just to prove he's some bad ass. If more fighters new their worth like him they could demand fair pay. One day when he is done fighting he will be a great mentor to young fighters and a great ambassador for the sport.

He's the Goat just off his career inside the cage but his life outside is just as commendable. He's not perfect and he says that on the podcast but he's not out getting into scandals either.

29 days ago
7/12/15
benwah -

So now the mystery of why he took 4 years off...

ee well talk aboud et sohmdey 

29 days ago
11/2/09
ranier wolfcastle -

+1

29 days ago
11/19/06
Rtchamp15 -

He was great, everything he said came off as genuine and real. When he talked about people talking shit and emotionally he's like "I'll take that fight!" I thought it was hilarious. He's smart enough to not fight just to prove he's some bad ass. If more fighters new their worth like him they could demand fair pay. One day when he is done fighting he will be a great mentor to young fighters and a great ambassador for the sport.

He's the Goat just off his career inside the cage but his life outside is just as commendable. He's not perfect and he says that on the podcast but he's not out getting into scandals either.

GSP has always been a bad ass in everything he puts his mind to. Great guy.

29 days ago
2/17/03
Throwin'Knuckles - 
Rtchamp15 -

He is the most skilled fighter to ever compete in MMA and comes off as a thoughtful, genuine, hilarious person.
29 days ago
2/25/15
GSP got me into the sport. I am from Quebec and he is a big star here. There was so much noise regarding his fight with Hendricks, i just had to watch it!
29 days ago
10/9/10

His story about Bisping with the “game face” shit was hilarious. I could see that happening lol. 

29 days ago
10/6/02
I oould not tell the difference when he used the words "tactical" and "technical". They both sounded the same and I was totally confused
29 days ago
7/8/11

I hope his bisping story gets turned into a Joe Rogan cartoon.

29 days ago
2/15/11

GSP's not impressed with the performance of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-beMYQ-K0

29 days ago
4/20/08
ranier wolfcastle -

He's a big Lawerence Taylor fan

28 days ago
5/28/10

The blood Joe, the blood. Great JRE.

28 days ago
4/11/10

GOAT

28 days ago
3/26/13

I was lmao when he was saying how he poisoned Nick, and then put concrete in his gloves, and how he paid off the AC. That was great.

28 days ago
5/23/18

yes he is a regular Jim Carrey

28 days ago
11/2/09
wiggum -
Throwin'Knuckles - 
Rtchamp15 -

He is the most skilled fighter to ever compete in MMA and comes off as a thoughtful, genuine, hilarious person.

+1

27 days ago
4/20/08

The part where he talked about there is no strongest person, there is no best, maybe an hour later or an hour earlier and you lose to the same guy, or a different day. More realistic than a lot of so called fans in regard to how things work.