At least they fight 

12/15/17 3:05 PM
6/17/16
TerrySilver -

At least they fight 

This

12/15/17 3:06 PM
8/3/11

You still haven't seen even 50% of my stand-up. And that's because striking is 50/50 game: you catch him you win, he cathes you he wins. You have to be a bit cautious. If I know that I can take it to the ground and crush my opponent there why should I stand and bang? The most important thing for me is the victory, to have my arm raised after the fight. There are some fighters who want to leave it all in the cage, like Gaethje and Alvarez. But for me it's not a fight, they fought like two alcoholics at a bar somewhere. That was not a high-class fight. Yes, it was very interesting, I enjoyed watching that myself. But I didn't appreciate them as fighters. You have to think about your future. Fighting like that couple of times a year, having 50+ heavy punches landed on your head... You have to live somehow, you are not going to fight in the cage for the rest of your life. Protect your brains. That's what I want to advice for beginning fighters. Professional life of an athlete is short. Letting your opponents land on you like that, you will have you brains crumbled at the end of your career.

12/15/17 3:06 PM
9/2/10
TerrySilver -

At least they fight 

12/15/17 3:08 PM
11/9/17
TerrySilver - 

At least they fight 

Exactly!
12/15/17 3:11 PM
8/10/05
Rumor has it Khabib got injured just watching Eddie vs Justin.
12/15/17 3:27 PM
8/17/12

He’s spot on with his brain damage comments tho

12/15/17 3:44 PM
7/3/13
touch - 

You still haven't seen even 50% of my stand-up. And that's because striking is 50/50 game: you catch him you win, he cathes you he wins. You have to be a bit cautious. If I know that I can take it to the ground and crush my opponent there why should I stand and bang? The most important thing for me is the victory, to have my arm raised after the fight. There are some fighters who want to leave it all in the cage, like Gaethje and Alvarez. But for me it's not a fight, they fought like two alcoholics at a bar somewhere. That was not a high-class fight. Yes, it was very interesting, I enjoyed watching that myself. But I didn't appreciate them as fighters. You have to think about your future. Fighting like that couple of times a year, having 50+ heavy punches landed on your head... You have to live somehow, you are not going to fight in the cage for the rest of your life. Protect your brains. That's what I want to advice for beginning fighters. Professional life of an athlete is short. Letting your opponents land on you like that, you will have you brains crumbled at the end of your career.

This
12/15/17 4:07 PM
6/18/16
CyberPunk -
touch - 

This
Yawn
12/15/17 4:10 PM
2/2/09
TerrySilver -

At least they fight 

12/15/17 4:20 PM
9/12/06
burner22 -

I definitely agree with him about brain damage and taking punishment. Especially Justin, he literally uses his head and face to block shots. It's a meathead way of fighting.

On the other hand, khabib gets injured a lot in training so he has some things he needs to address as well.
12/15/17 5:58 PM
9/22/11
TerrySilver -

At least they fight 

Khabib is a beast and correct but so is op here.

12/15/17 6:05 PM
8/31/10

Eddie has some slick head movement and actually manages to avoid a lot of shots. Sure he takes some because he stands right in the pocket and engages like a motherfucker, but he has great movement at the same time. 

Edited: 12/15/17 6:18 PM
1/1/01
He's right, at least in Gaethje's case. Justin doesn't need to fight like that. He's a very talented wrestler. When the cheers are eventually silenced, he has to live a long life with his brain.

Regarding "at least they fight", Khabib seems to be injury prone training out of the highest injury rate gym in top level mma. Him, along with Cain and Tompson, have had legitimate injuries, and most likely as a result of careless training and reckless coaching in that regard. Fighters aren't going into fights with torn knee ligaments very regularly. There is no reason to doubt that Khabibs injuries have been legitimate, and that he's simply injury prone in a bad gym when it comes to injuries.

There is no evidence he is pulling out of fights due to fear or just because he doesn't feel like fighting.

No the guy isn't perfect, but Cain and Dom Cruz don't get shit on near as much (or at all in Doms case), for their injury rate.
12/15/17 6:47 PM
4/8/09

hope barboza ko’s kabob...that is all.

12/15/17 6:52 PM
11/30/11

I'd still love to see that fight over any khabib fight.

i dont understand why people wanna see him vs Conor 

12/15/17 9:13 PM
5/19/14

This guy has become a parody. Talks so much. Can't remember his last fight. 

12/15/17 9:19 PM
7/15/04
12/15/17 10:28 PM
4/30/14
TheGuvna - He's right, at least in Gaethje's case. Justin doesn't need to fight like that. He's a very talented wrestler. When the cheers are eventually silenced, he has to live a long life with his brain.

Regarding "at least they fight", Khabib seems to be injury prone training out of the highest injury rate gym in top level mma. Him, along with Cain and Tompson, have had legitimate injuries, and most likely as a result of careless training and reckless coaching in that regard. Fighters aren't going into fights with torn knee ligaments very regularly. There is no reason to doubt that Khabibs injuries have been legitimate, and that he's simply injury prone in a bad gym when it comes to injuries.

There is no evidence he is pulling out of fights due to fear or just because he doesn't feel like fighting.

No the guy isn't perfect, but Cain and Dom Cruz don't get shit on near as much (or at all in Doms case), for their injury rate.

I don’t think anyone was implying that he’s scared to fight just commenting on the fact that he doesn’t fight very often and always seems to criticize others that are staying relevant by making weight and actually making it to their fights.

12/15/17 10:35 PM
7/8/09
burner22 -

. I used to love Gatti-Ward type fights but the more we learn about brain Trauma in sports, the least I appreciate these types of barroom brawls
12/15/17 10:37 PM
6/23/10
The Power Double -

He lost a controversial decision yo tiramisu
Edited: 12/16/17 12:41 AM
9/18/14
TheGuvna - He's right, at least in Gaethje's case. Justin doesn't need to fight like that. He's a very talented wrestler. When the cheers are eventually silenced, he has to live a long life with his brain.

Maybe not Dom, but that’s because of what he did while he was out and what he accomplished once he was back. Not to mention he was a champ already. Cain on the other hand, gets shit on probably more than any injury prone fighter. Cain’s been getting shit on before you could even pronounce khabibs name so hush 

12/16/17 4:32 AM
8/3/11
The Power Double -

Let me refresh your memory.

12/16/17 11:13 AM
1/1/01
NewEraNik -

Maybe not Dom, but that’s because of what he did while he was out and what he accomplished once he was back. Not to mention he was a champ already. Cain on the other hand, gets shit on probably more than any injury prone fighter. Cain’s been getting shit on before you could even pronounce khabibs name so hush 

Nah, Cain gets trashed for being injury prone maybe. Khabib still catches more hate even though he’s not fighting for the same reasons, so you “hush”.