UnderGround Forums I Wish Semtex...

29 days ago
7/31/15

...would fight in the UFC again.  The man is a fuckin dynamo on the feet and just puts people to sleep.

He demolished Larkin and I think he's going to end MVP with a quickness.

What say you?  

29 days ago
7/4/11
Semtex vs diaz 2 , vs masvidal 2 , vs lawler , vs condit , vs wonderboy
29 days ago
5/8/16
For sure.. but would not like to see him in ufc, there too many people who will just take him down
29 days ago
5/11/06
Fahqhard - For sure.. but would not like to see him in ufc, there too many people who will just take him down

It's all about matchups, he is never getting to the title but there are a bunch of fun fights at 170 in UFC for him.

29 days ago
3/20/12
koschecks lay and pray BS is to blame

paul was much more entertaining
29 days ago
8/15/07
Rambo John J - koschecks lay and pray BS is to blame

After all the foul faking Koscheck's done over the years, I'm okay with Daley hitting him after the bell. He deserved that punch and more.
29 days ago
1/11/17
Soul Gravy -

After all the foul faking Koscheck's done over the years, I'm okay with Daley hitting him after the bell. He deserved that punch and more.

Even Kos didn't seem that mad about it.

He didn't bow to Dana though, that's the problem. Same as with Bobby Southworth (the real best HW on TUF 1).

Dana suddenly got balls and a man voice at 40 and won't allow anyone to cross him since. (Unless his bosses stand to make enough money to tell him to shut the fuck up and sit down)

Edited: 29 days ago
5/18/09

semtex is protected. as long as he fights with people that have no ground game, he wins.

if not, he loses. plain and simple.

then he's dumb enough to even brag about it and proclaim he's not a marshal artist, he just likes to fight standing up.

Rory owned his ass just like kos did when semtex earned himself a firing

christ woodly and diaz both beat his ass too

Edited: 29 days ago
1/11/17

You speak of Woodley and Diaz as if they are bums (Woodley is the champ ffs).

He actually said he isn't a martial artist, he just likes to fight, you added the standing up bit yourself.

Did you hear what you wanted to hear or straight up lie? Either way, you seem to have some real feelings about the guy.

29 days ago
7/8/09
He should have sucked played the game and apologized
29 days ago
1/1/01

I wouldn't say no.

29 days ago
7/25/08
Fuck him. You sucker punch a guy who just beat your ass, you suffer the consequences.

He's a bad person whose parents did a bad job raising him.
29 days ago
1/11/17
Slowshot - Fuck him. You sucker punch a guy who just beat your ass, you suffer the consequences.

Some times people do stupid things in the heat of the moment. He has also served his country, which is more than most can say.

29 days ago
8/15/07
Slowshot - Fuck him. You sucker punch a guy who just beat your ass, you suffer the consequences.

Fuck off, Kos is a known cheater.
29 days ago
1/1/01
He's an unprofessional, dirty fighter who acted like a child because he lost.

Fuck him. Hope he enjoys the smaller paydays and his ban.

And fuck you for wanting unprofessional, dirty fighters to get rewarded.

29 days ago
9/5/11

Didn't he just lose before this last win?

29 days ago
5/19/17

the thing is  obviously a dick move at the time.  but  a lifetime ban for a mistake?  how about a 2 year ban.  like if you take worst kind of steroid.  now its been 7 years.

28 days ago
1/9/11
USADA would end his career.
28 days ago
11/20/08
DavidYorkshire -

the thing is  obviously a dick move at the time.  but  a lifetime ban for a mistake?  how about a 2 year ban.  like if you take worst kind of steroid.  now its been 7 years.

He did not get banned for punching. He got banned for dissing Dana,

After he punched Koschek Dana approached him and asked if he still wanted to be in the UFC. Obviously he was expecting that Daley would be apologetic and immediately start asking Dana to keep him around, but instead he was like "whatever" and that pissed Dana off and got him banned.

I would love Daley vs Platinum.

28 days ago
11/18/14
Soul Gravy -

lol agreed 

28 days ago
11/18/14
ProteinOverdrive -
DavidYorkshire -

After he punched Koschek Dana approached him and asked if he still wanted to be in the UFC. Obviously he was expecting that Daley would be apologetic and immediately start asking Dana to keep him around, but instead he was like "whatever" and that pissed Dana off and got him banned.

have you got a sauce?

28 days ago
7/31/15
ausgepicht - He's an unprofessional, dirty fighter who acted like a child because he lost.

Fuck him. Hope he enjoys the smaller paydays and his ban.

And fuck you for wanting unprofessional, dirty fighters to get rewarded.

Sorry for triggering you.

I always thought Kos had thrown some slurs Daleys way and thats why he threw the punch.  

And yes I joined in July of 2015!

28 days ago
11/20/08
mindless optimism -
ProteinOverdrive -
DavidYorkshire -

have you got a sauce?

28 days ago
11/18/14

i hate people who joined in July. they don't know shit

28 days ago
11/18/14
ProteinOverdrive -
mindless optimism -
ProteinOverdrive -
DavidYorkshire -

have you got a sauce?

hadn't seen this. fascinating. thank you