UnderGround Forums I hope Fedor STEAMROLLS this tourney

7 days ago
4/15/16
Then rides off into the sunset cementing his legacy as the one true GOAT(as if he hasn't already).

Just imagine it. Doesn't it make you all warm and fuzzy inside? I think if we all believe, it just might happen.

All aboard the #FedorWarWagon

This train is leaving the station. All aboard!
Edited: 7 days ago
4/15/16
CHOO CHOO!
7 days ago
5/5/07

He is so last his prime it hurts to watch him.

i don’t get any joy watching him anymore tbh.   

7 days ago
3/26/13

As long as he doesnt get punched he'll be fine.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

His fight with Maldonado makes me believe that he probably won`t even get pass Mir.

7 days ago
11/20/10

I'd like that too. But I dont expect him to make it past the first round tbh.

7 days ago
4/15/16
crowbar - 

His fight with Maldonado makes me believe that he probably won`t even get pass Mir.

Have we ever seen a greater display of heart aside from Sakuraba/Galesic?
7 days ago
8/8/10

I’m the biggest Fedor fan but at this stage Mir can probably beat him on the feet. That’s how depleted Fedor has looked recently.

7 days ago
4/25/11
Is it a bracket, or does Rizin make their own matchups each round?
If it's Rizin making the matches, that means a little "favorable" matchmaking and Fedor could coast at least until the Finals depending on who advances.
He beats Chael and King Mo and maybe the rematch with Meathead. Rampage is a maybe too.
7 days ago
5/13/11
Misaki -
crowbar - 

Silva Sonnen 1
7 days ago
1/1/01
Misaki - 
crowbar - 

Enson Inoue.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Is it confirmed to be Fedor vs Mir in the first bracket?  I think Fedor doesn't get past the first fight regardless of who he's facing.

7 days ago
2/27/11
cantuna4u - Is it a bracket, or does Rizin make their own matchups each round?
If it's Rizin making the matches, that means a little "favorable" matchmaking and Fedor could coast at least until the Finals depending on who advances.
He beats Chael and King Mo and maybe the rematch with Meathead. Rampage is a maybe too.
Aint no favorable match up for this Fedor.
If he "lost" to Maldonado, he can lose to anybody in that tourney
7 days ago
6/8/13
Misaki - Then rides off into the sunset cementing his legacy as the one true GOAT(as if he hasn't already).

Just imagine it. Doesn't it make you all warm and fuzzy inside? I think if we all believe, it just might happen.

All aboard the #FedorWarWagon

This train is leaving the station. All aboard!

Unlikely ... but I feel ya

7 days ago
11/20/09
Father Time is undefeated, unless across from him is Randy Couture, but even then eventually it will catch up.
7 days ago
3/15/15
Unfortunately, he won't win. He is long gone. Wish it were different, but its true.
7 days ago
12/28/10
He needs to go back to the ol sambo style he's probably still one of the best HW's in the world at submissions he still wants to stand and bang though and it's not working
6 days ago
5/13/11
deezlemike - He needs to go back to the ol sambo style he's probably still one of the best HW's in the world at submissions he still wants to stand and bang though and it's not working
If Mir is his forst opponent I wouldn't think that would be a great idea as Mir can hang and is much larger.
6 days ago
7/15/04
We are in for another devastating loss unfortunately.
6 days ago
9/27/15
Rahjai MD - 

He is so last his prime it hurts to watch him.

i don’t get any joy watching him anymore tbh.   

Me either..I really don't understand why people are excited to see Fedor fighting again..he looks like shit
6 days ago
9/27/15
D241 - Father Time is undefeated, unless across from him is Randy Couture, but even then eventually it will catch up.

I'd love to see Randy Couture in this tournament..I wonder if he was asked? Liddell?
6 days ago
1/1/01

I would love for Fedor to win it, but I just can’t imagine that happening.

6 days ago
8/17/13

If he gets on the same vitamins as his brother it would be interesting but we all know he won’t. 

6 days ago
5/14/06

How is Frank Mir a lock at this stage? What does he have for Fedor that is better now? They are both masters stage athletes, and I’m not buying that Mir has somehow outlasted him. 

6 days ago
7/12/15
I hope he beats Mir.