UnderGround Forums Jack Brown Interview: Bas Rutten

2/22/13 8:23 AM
12/3/08

Jack Brown Interview: Bas Rutten

2/22/13 10:02 AM
12/27/12
This guy is a joke way overrated and made stupid smart you tube videos and he fought in aan era of truck drivers . PLUS HES A TWO FACE that talks shit about past fighters and students this guy is way glorify too much
2/22/13 10:15 AM
1/1/01
roberthebest - This guy is a joke way overrated and made stupid smart you tube videos and he fought in aan era of truck drivers . PLUS HES A TWO FACE that talks shit about past fighters and students this guy is way glorify too much

Could you be dumber?

Bas Rutten fought Kevin Randleman, TK, Masakatsu Funaki, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Maurice Smith, Ken Shamrock, among many other highly techical fighters.

Robert Frost said

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice."

If your third post has the same merit as your second, your future on the UG is going to be freezing.

2/22/13 10:15 AM
6/29/12
roberthebest - This guy is a joke way overrated and made stupid smart you tube videos and he fought in aan era of truck drivers . PLUS HES A TWO FACE that talks shit about past fighters and students this guy is way glorify too much

Is this Alistair talking?

2/22/13 1:57 PM
10/14/07

Good lord. An era of truck drivers?

Royce Gracie - BJJ black belt.
Severn - DI All-American wrestler, BB judo
Kerr - DI All-American wrestler, national champion.
Randleman - DI All-American wrestler, national champion.
Don Frye - DI wrestler, BB judo.
Coleman - DI All-American wrestler, nat. champ, Olympian.
Mezger - 6th dan BB karate, US hw kickboxing (WKC) champion.
Suzuki - Japan freestyle wrestling nat. champ., Olympic alt.
Kohsaka - 4th dan BB judo.
Smith - WKA kickboxing HW champion.
Ricco Rodriguez - BJJ black belt/ADCC world champion.
Rizzo - BJJ black belt.
Sakuraba - being Sakuraba.

Man, sounds like that era had some pretty badass truck drivers.

And if you don't think guys like Ken & Frank Shamrock, Pat Miletich, Pele, Carlos Newton, and Genki Sudo had skills then you, sir, are an idiot.
2/22/13 2:57 PM
8/23/12
Kirik - 

Could you be dumber?

Bas Rutten fought Kevin Randleman, TK, Masakatsu Funaki, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Maurice Smith, Ken Shamrock, among many other highly techical fighters.

Robert Frost said

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice."

If your third post has the same merit as your second, your future on the UG is going to be freezing.

Nice touch of Frost.

By the way, I hold with those who favor fire... ;)
2/22/13 3:05 PM
1/3/12

You can only face the people who exist in your era.

Great interview, IMO.

2/22/13 5:13 PM
12/22/10

Voted DOWN
2/23/13 12:57 PM
7/10/02
**Can we stop giving the dumb troll attention please?

Nice interview. A good quick overview of his past and present career. The dude is as funny in person as he is on screen. Friendly and by far one of the most energetic people I've met.
I've done his MMA workouts so many times that I consider him a trainer of mine :)

As a MMA guy AND singer too, his O2 product has got my attention.
3/15/13 7:33 AM
11/9/12
Chiron - 

Good lord. An era of truck drivers?

Royce Gracie - BJJ black belt.
Severn - DI All-American wrestler, BB judo
Kerr - DI All-American wrestler, national champion.
Randleman - DI All-American wrestler, national champion.
Don Frye - DI wrestler, BB judo.
Coleman - DI All-American wrestler, nat. champ, Olympian.
Mezger - 6th dan BB karate, US hw kickboxing (WKC) champion.
Suzuki - Japan freestyle wrestling nat. champ., Olympic alt.
Kohsaka - 4th dan BB judo.
Smith - WKA kickboxing HW champion.
Ricco Rodriguez - BJJ black belt/ADCC world champion.
Rizzo - BJJ black belt.
Sakuraba - being Sakuraba.

Man, sounds like that era had some pretty badass truck drivers.

And if you don't think guys like Ken & Frank Shamrock, Pat Miletich, Pele, Carlos Newton, and Genki Sudo had skills then you, sir, are an idiot.

Remind me to never fight a truck driver - they will kick my arse!

Viva El Guapo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/15/13 8:11 AM
7/10/11
read it as James Brown Interview with Bas Rutten. I'm disappoint. Phone Post
3/20/13 8:11 PM
6/29/12
Read this yet? Phone Post