UnderGround Forums Jessica Penne flagged by USADA!

Edited: 16 days ago
7/3/06
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Jmvuzgd8K/?igshid=1060dhvjv60u3

Retires
16 days ago
5/20/10

I might just be a random target. But this could be an attempt to Qanon me.

16 days ago
12/3/08
View this post on Instagram

To all of my fans and everyone who ever supported me

A post shared by Jessica Penne (@jessicapenne) on

16 days ago
6/16/07

She was in the ufc?

16 days ago
9/13/14
VenezuelanVixen -

Hey girl.

16 days ago
7/8/09

She has a nice ass

16 days ago
7/8/06

If her post is accurate, that’s fucked up.

USADA gotta go.

16 days ago
9/12/10

In to read later

16 days ago
11/14/16

Usada is fucking corrupt and should have a steep price to pay when they fuck up an innocent fighters life. It won’t happen, however, because until ufc kicks them to the curb they hold all the cards. 

16 days ago
1/9/11

This is such a shame. One of my favourite female fighters. 

16 days ago
12/17/09
VFR -
VenezuelanVixen -

Hey girl.

Please refrain from talking to my fantasy mma girlfriend like that, thanks.

Hi, Julianna, please ignore the immature guys on here, many of them are inappropriate and creepy...

So Hot GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Sucks to hear about Penne. USADA has done more harm than it has good. Let em bang bros.

16 days ago
3/18/02

I dont understand.  Why is the UFC PI giving fighters tainted supplements? 

If thats not happening, is she really cheating?  She is broke AF, inactive for years.  How/why is she juicing?  

This whole situation is confusing.  

I was hoping to see her fight again...

Maybe she should do BJJ events.  I mean, they arent going to make her rich, but they are paying their athletes now.  Better than driving for Lyft...

16 days ago
11/8/08
BigEyedFish -

I dont understand.  Why is the UFC PI giving fighters tainted supplements? 

If thats not happening, is she really cheating?  She is broke AF, inactive for years.  How/why is she juicing?  

This whole situation is confusing.  

I was hoping to see her fight again...

Maybe she should do BJJ events.  I mean, they arent going to make her rich, but they are paying their athletes now.  Better than driving for Lyft...

Most of the supplements she tested were from the ufc pi, but they weren't the ones that were tainted.

16 days ago
3/5/15

I was with her until she said she was forced to drive for Lyft and (gasp) give privates. 

She acts like she's above getting a job because she's some high level professional athlete.

Bitch, please. What a diva.

16 days ago
10/14/02
ass pics????
16 days ago
5/22/17
VenezuelanVixen -

When’s ur next fight homie?

16 days ago
1/10/13

It's amazing how many innocent athlete's have had positive test results. Off the top of my head the only fighters I can think of that admitted guilt after positive results were Gilbert Melendez, Chris Leben, Tim Sylvia and Chael. Everyone else has tried to claim they were innocent. I hate USADA and think Jeff Novitzki is 100% corrupt after all of the Jon Jones picograms tests. Penne has tested positive on two complete separate occasions. I find it hard to believe the P.I would supply her with anything that would cause her to test positive. And if they indeed did, I have to believe USADA wouldn't penalize her. 

16 days ago
1/1/15

Hasn't Venezuelan Vixen posted here for a while?

How is that her first post?

16 days ago
3/6/14

Popped twice. Sweet tainted supplements bro

16 days ago
6/6/09

Fuck USADA. I'm all for clean sport, but they are vindictive and on a witchhunt to get positives to justify the money they get paid.  They don't care if they ruin a fighter's career over nothing.   Couple that with the way they arbitrarily pick and choose which athletes get a pass. 

Fuck USADA.

16 days ago
11/23/19

16 days ago
5/8/13

But Jones gets a pass....... USADA is a joke now. Well, for a while now....   

16 days ago
11/30/07
VenezuelanVixen -

Much like your jealous teammate? 

16 days ago
1/1/01

USADA Statement:

“Given Jessica Penne’s public statement, we can confirm her positive test for stanozolol. However, there are many factual inaccuracies and unfounded allegations in her statement, including that she has been forced out of UFC.

“In fact, she has exercised her right to contest her case before an independent arbitrator, per a request USADA received after she released her public statement. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, all athletes have the right to present the facts and circumstances during a full evidentiary hearing. We look forward to the opportunity to present the facts and evidence through this process.”

16 days ago
9/8/05
Kirik -

USADA Statement:

“Given Jessica Penne’s public statement, we can confirm her positive test for stanozolol. However, there are many factual inaccuracies and unfounded allegations in her statement, including that she has been forced out of UFC.

“In fact, she has exercised her right to contest her case before an independent arbitrator, per a request USADA received after she released her public statement. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, all athletes have the right to present the facts and circumstances during a full evidentiary hearing. We look forward to the opportunity to present the facts and evidence through this process.”

When are you deleting the Suga post on your front page?  If you have already i am sorry, but i saw your posts yesterday about taking them down and they are still there.