UnderGround Forums Jon Jones' Twitter reacts to Reyes controversy

10 days ago
1/1/01

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones successfully defended his title at UFC 247 by a Unanimous Decision over Dominick Reyes, but there was an avalanche of complaints about the judging. Jones reacted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/UFC247?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

10 days ago
5/26/14

??

10 days ago
5/26/14

100%

10 days ago
11/18/14

lol @ simultaneously saying something has been humbling and hugely rewarding from a financial point of view. Jon fucking Jones, the gift that can't stop leaking more give

10 days ago
7/10/15

picograms

10 days ago
1/2/20

comes off as a douche here. he should just b quiet and focus on beating him decisively in a rematch. 

10 days ago
11/24/10

Jones..... In the two rematches he has had he has finished both, Gus gave Jon hell in the first fight and arguably won  it like everyone thinks Dom won the fight Saturday. Like Jones or hate him but I promise Jones will come back and finish Dom next time, he feeds off this and any real competitor should....because he's being doubted and he's always been on top so now he's got something to actually prove to everyone in this rematch he knows he under estimated Don, a real motivated Jones will be there next time.

10 days ago
7/18/11

Jones lecturing people on taking responsibility...that's rich. 

10 days ago
7/18/11
lordleone -

Jones..... In the two rematches he has had he has finished both, Gus gave Jon hell in the first fight and arguably won  it like everyone thinks Dom won the fight Saturday. Like Jones or hate him but I promise Jones will come back and finish Dom next time, he feeds off this and any real competitor should....because he's being doubted and he's always been on top so now he's got something to actually prove to everyone in this rematch he knows he under estimated Don, a real motivated Jones will be there next time.

Maybe he should stop underestimating these dudes and bring his A game the FIRST time!

10 days ago
12/9/02

"I'll take those defensive points" ??

this isnt the ultimate self-defense championships

10 days ago
7/27/11

This has so clearly gotten under his skin. He's really fucked up by this mentally haha. 

Doesnt matter, the sport has caught up with him. Volkan, Reyes, Santos, Blachowicz and Rakic are all very dangerous fights for Jon. 

As far as I'm concerned, he's 0-2 in his last two.

10 days ago
7/16/13
Uhtred Ragnarson -

This has so clearly gotten under his skin. He's really fucked up by this mentally haha. 

Doesnt matter, the sport has caught up with him. Volkan, Reyes, Santos, Blachowicz and Rakic are all very dangerous fights for Jon. 

As far as I'm concerned, he's 0-2 in his last two.

+ Corey Anderson and Walker. 

10 days ago
11/21/05

Everyone talking about head movement.

He was running with his back to reyes ffs.

10 days ago
2/10/20
lordleone -

Lol, gus didint even tried to fight against pulsing jon

against cormier same he popped

saturday got head blasted like a punching bag and now tries to prove something on twitter, ha walked down xD was walking like zombie and eating shots all day like homer, ate shots till opponent gets tired very clewer, clean jones against same size is nothing special

Edited: 10 days ago
1/15/20

Haha jones smiling ear to ear? How many less fans he have now after this 'classic'?

10 days ago
8/18/13

Love it when Jones goes full hater attacker mode, lol. Thing is, he's entirely correct here, no matter how much of a fool he is in life! 

10 days ago
12/6/11

I will say, rematch Jones is a nightmare!! Simply because he has his picograms ready!!

10 days ago
11/24/13

Jones is beyond delusional. Jones is on a two fight losing streak.

10 days ago
12/17/19

What's the point of not having twitter if some asshole is just going to bring twitter to you? If I wanted to know about twitter then I'd be on fuckin twitter. Thanks for reminding why I never have & never will sign up for twitter. 

10 days ago
1/1/15

Of I could upload a pic from my phone anymore I would.

According to UFC stats:

Sig strikes Dom by 14

Total strikes Dom by 12

Dom also threw 67 more strikes altogether

He threw more strikes than Jones in every round & landed more in 1, 2 & 3.

If we're counting defense points Dom stuffed 7 of 9 TD's

10 days ago
8/18/13
Nytron -

Seeing as he has W's in his last two fights, I'd say you're the delusional one. Believe it or not, the opinion of a random forum member who doesn't know what he's watching, luckily doesn't decide fighters Win Loss records 

10 days ago
4/14/13

Jon "When will these young boys start taking responsibility ??????? that's what's wrong with boys these days."

Anyone else find that hilarious?  After the car accident incident where he hit a pregnant woman and then ran off only to come back for the drugs and then run off again. lol

10 days ago
7/15/04

I despise Jon Jones as much as anyone but he is right, Reyes totally gassed and gave up in rounds 4 and 5.

I watched the fight at a bar and was drinking but I had it 2-2 (maybe 3-1 Reyes) going into the 5th where Jones dominated.

I wasn't surprised he won, but it was close. Didn't think it was a robbery but admittedly I'd need to see it again. 

10 days ago
8/4/10

I WON, ITS CLEAR TO EVERYONE..............HERES 10 TWEETS EXPLAINING WHY

10 days ago
10/16/07
Dreville79 - 
Nytron -

Seeing as he has W's in his last two fights, I'd say you're the delusional one. Believe it or not, the opinion of a random forum member who doesn't know what he's watching, luckily doesn't decide fighters Win Loss records 

Haha.

True.