7/24/09
Jesus quote in 3...2 damn too late
5 days ago
2/12/17
Mercenary Tao - Jesus quote in 3...2 damn too late
lol
5 days ago
1/1/17
Jon Jones picks up his phone and calls his Monster Energy sponsership contact. Phone rings
Monster Contact: "Hello?
Jon: "Hey pussy are you still there?'
Monster Contact:"Actually no Jon. We are cancelling your contract"
Jon: "That is literally the stupidest thing I have literally ever heard anyone say. Why would Monster cancel my contract? Is this Daniel? Did Daniel put you up to this? Suck it Daniel!"
5 days ago
1/13/11
NakedYoga420 - Jon Jones picks up his phone and calls his Monster Energy sponsership contact. Phone rings
Monster Contact: "Hello?
Jon: "Hey pussy are you still there?'
Monster Contact:"Actually no Jon. We are cancelling your contract"
Jon: "That is literally the stupidest thing I have literally ever heard anyone say. Why would Monster cancel my contract? Is this Daniel? Did Daniel put you up to this? Suck it Daniel!"

Correction, “is this Daniel? Suck it Champ”

5 days ago
1/1/01

No one thinks DC is the champ.  Not even DC.

5 days ago
5/18/12
tj tapper -

So the cheater is the champ? 

You can argue he isn't the best LHW on the roster, but he's the champion, you don't get to cheat and be caught then reap the benefits. 

5 days ago
2/24/07
Suicidalforlife - 
tj tapper -

You can argue he isn't the best LHW on the roster, but he's the champion, you don't get to cheat and be caught then reap the benefits. 

If you don't consider Jones champ for cheating I assume you also don't consider DC champ for cheating?

DC in the last 24 months....

Anderson: Non title fight

Rumble: Cheated to make weight. Clearly should have been stripped for cheating

Jones: Got his ass kicked
5 days ago
7/23/09

5 days ago
7/23/09

5 days ago
9/27/03

Oh well

5 days ago
12/9/13
FrontBroRian -
Suicidalforlife - 
tj tapper -

If you don't consider Jones champ for cheating I assume you also don't consider DC champ for cheating?

source DC cheated?

5 days ago
12/16/12
FrontBroRian -
Suicidalforlife - 
tj tapper -

Lmao.
5 days ago
1/1/01
It's a bit murky with all the stripping, the cheating, the drugs, the PED's, the no contests, the arrests, the weigh ins, the suspensions, etc.

So who's the champ? Jon Jones has been exposed as a liar and a cheat with respect to the USADA program, multiple times. This cannot be the champion.

Daniel Cormier cheated at the weigh in vs Anthony Johnson. His claim to the championship is a stretch at best.

Anthony Johnson retired. He was soundly defeated by an opponent who did not make weight for the title defense. His claim to the belt is extremely remote if it exists at all.

Jones is no longer fighting and really has no claim

Anthony Johnson is no longer fighting and may have a very slight claim.

Daniel Cormier has the belt (possession is 9/10 of the law) and no one has defeated him for the belt (excluding the scale).

I think Daniel has it correct. He's the champ by default and there certainly is a claim there, but it needs to be solidified. He's clearly the best light heavyweight in the world, but he needs a win so secure the championship and to remove any doubt. I believe that will happen in his next bout.
5 days ago
1/14/12
Was monster Jones biggest sponsor ?
5 days ago
1/1/01
Back on topic, Monster drops Jones? Shocking!

I've made it no secret I'm a big fan of the jon Jones antics out side the cage. I was approaching delirium when it was announced Jon Jones had failed his 3rd drug test and he would be stripped for a now laughable 3rd time. It could not have happened to a more appropriate person. Jon insists he was off steroids for the 1st Cormier fight and again off steroids for the 2nd Cormier fight. I don't know what to believe anymore, but I will say, there isn't sponsor who can afford to associate their brand with jon Jones.

Looking forward to the case vs USADA and especially CSAC. This only gets better going forward.
4 days ago
12/9/13
SinCityHustler - Back on topic, Monster drops Jones? Shocking!

I've made it no secret I'm a big fan of the jon Jones antics out side the cage. I was approaching delirium when it was announced Jon Jones had failed his 3rd drug test and he would be stripped for a now laughable 3rd time. It could not have happened to a more appropriate person. Jon insists he was off steroids for the 1st Cormier fight and again off steroids for the 2nd Cormier fight. I don't know what to believe anymore, but I will say, there isn't sponsor who can afford to associate their brand with jon Jones.

Looking forward to the case vs USADA and especially CSAC. This only gets better going forward.

if he doesn't get a proper suspension from USADA, CSAC will, its the second time for jones in the ABC system as well and it isn't for weed.

4 days ago
7/2/09

He lost them *just now*?  The motor offenses, the cocaine, the pregnant lady with a broken arm, the presser fisticuffs... that wasn't enough?  LOL.  Seems like a random time to drop him. 

Maybe more news is coming?

*Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif*

4 days ago
4/1/09

Maybe Bones can use some of his newfound free time to go meet some of his kids

4 days ago
1/1/01
Some serious hard time really does need to happen in this case. I enjoy watching the guy fight and even more than that, his fuck ups are hilarious, but enough is enough. The guy's arrogance and entitlement just will not allow him to stay within the rules. The Super charged Jones we just saw was amazing and he beat an amazing champion, but when it came time to check the PED results, he proved to once again be abusing the gear. We just cannot allow that. 5 years is what I'd like to see.
4 days ago
12/9/13

he still has Reebok as a major sponsor.

4 days ago
8/18/10

Will you be a witness?

Edited: 4 days ago
1/9/11
FrontBroRian -
Suicidalforlife - 
tj tapper -

You're about to fight to the death. You can either:
1. Be 0.5 lbs heavier than your opponent
-or-
2. Take steroids.

Which do you choose and why?

4 days ago
2/24/07
Stin - 
FrontBroRian -
Suicidalforlife - 
tj tapper -

You're unable. Fight to the death. You can either:
1. Be 0.5 lbs heavier than your opponent
-or-
2. Take steroids.

Which do you choose and why?

That’s like asking if I’d rather be a rapist or a murderer. Just because one is worse doesn’t make the other ok. They both cheated. Agreed?