UnderGround Forums Jones' response to Chuck

12 days ago
1/1/01
"Come and get it. I have similarly lethal opponents in Ric Flair and George Foreman awaiting"

Whenever this dude opens his mouth, I swear something cunty comes out.

Mad respect to his skills as an artist; but he is just a dick!
12 days ago
11/7/07
Damn, super lurker alert
12 days ago
8/19/12

He could always have been a lot more cunty and said the obvious, that he would kill him in the octagon.

12 days ago
8/21/13

Does anyone on the UG know how to use semicolons correctly? 

12 days ago
6/16/10

I don't want a semi colon.

I want to go balls deep in the whole God damn thing faggot.

12 days ago
12/3/02
:)
12 days ago
8/14/12

Hasn’t chuck been saying that he will beat jones for years 

12 days ago
2/24/07
Vikingknee - 

This...crybabies like the OP have been whining for years. Chuck talks shit on Jones and Jones resounds, and poor little OP can’t handle it.

12 days ago
3/13/02
If chuck really believes he would beat Jones, there is no way a commission should allow him to fight. He clearly is suffering early onset dementia.
12 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

This...crybabies like the OP have been whining for years. Chuck talks shit on Jones and Jones resounds, and poor little OP can’t handle it.

The thing is, Chuck hasn’t talked shit on Jon..dipshit.

12 days ago
11/28/03

its gotta suck having so much ego u have to respond to old chack, as if the fight would ever happen

12 days ago
1/18/04
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

This. The closest thing he ever did by talking shit was saying that he matched up well with Jones in his prime. Other than that it was purely professional.

Jones is a complete asshole douche about it, but then Chuck has the class to not mention that Jones' "scheduling conflicts" are the result of another failed drug test, and declines to slam him for any of his other more despicable inclinations.
12 days ago
8/17/13

Hasn’t Chuck only said (admittedly several times) that he thinks in his prime he’d match up well with jones? 

Great defensive wrestling 6’2” with a 77 inch reach, I’d say he would have given him a good fight. 

Pretty dumb reply by Jones too. Rik Flair is in no way comparable to Liddell and if jones ever had the misfortune to box Foreman (old or young) he’d have been smashed. 

Jones is such a bellend! But I do miss watching him fight. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Always a big Chuck-fan, but not on his best day, IN his prime would/does he ever beat Jones.
12 days ago
11/20/10

Not particularly cunty

Edited: 12 days ago
7/18/11
BreakALegAndy! -
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

Nope. Jones just has a super fragile ego. That’s probably why he abuses alcohol and drugs as well as roiding up his whole career. What a joke. 

12 days ago
12/22/10
OCD_Rituals -

Does anyone on the UG know how to use semicolons correctly? 

No one; anywhere knows how to use semicolons correctly. 

12 days ago
5/15/15
Son of Neckbone -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

This. The closest thing he ever did by talking shit was saying that he matched up well with Jones in his prime. Other than that it was purely professional.

Jones is a complete asshole douche about it, but then Chuck has the class to not mention that Jones' "scheduling conflicts" are the result of another failed drug test, and declines to slam him for any of his other more despicable inclinations.

I swear Chuck said something along the lines of he would beat the fuck out of Jones... I'm certain he wasn't quite as respectful as he's being now

12 days ago
3/18/12
moogin83 -
Son of Neckbone -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

I swear Chuck said something along the lines of he would beat the fuck out of Jones... I'm certain he wasn't quite as respectful as he's being now

For the most part, Chuck has been pretty respectful throughout his career. I’m sure Chuck thinks he could beat the fuck out of Jon, but I doubt he’s said it in front of a camera. 

Chuck in his prime matches up extremely well with the Jon Jones that fought OSP. I would assume that was a cleaner than usual Jon since he failed a test before and after that fight, and looked better in both fights. 

12 days ago
12/7/14

no shame in being compared to Ric Flair and George Foreman... he could have chosen The Unpredictable Johnny Rodz and Peter McNeely or something.

12 days ago
2/24/07
moogin83 - 
Son of Neckbone -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

He did...said he’d knock him out in his prime and then told him he’d knock him out in 2016. He’s also criticized his fighting style publicly. Chuck said all that unprovoked so Jones resoonds, and OG pussies cry about it because how dare someone say something about poor lil Chuck. Jones hasn’t brought him up in years and now did again because chuck brought him up again.

Big deal. They’re both adults and fighters, don’t like and talk shit about each other. I don’t think chuck needs any of these Cheeto fingers to white knight for him.
12 days ago
1/12/11

Chuck is in my top 5 all time favorite fighters. Jones is not. 

But when a 50 year old man who hasn't fought in almost 8 years and hasn't won a fight in over a decade challenges the best 205lb fighter on the planet, it deserves an absurd response. 

12 days ago
1/8/04
Ben Gardners boat - 

Hasn’t Chuck only said (admittedly several times) that he thinks in his prime he’d match up well with jones? 

Great defensive wrestling 6’2” with a 77 inch reach, I’d say he would have given him a good fight. 

Pretty dumb reply by Jones too. Rik Flair is in no way comparable to Liddell and if jones ever had the misfortune to box Foreman (old or young) he’d have been smashed. 

Jones is such a bellend! But I do miss watching him fight. 

You're right you cannot compare Flair and Liddell. That was just ignorance at it's best. Ric Flair is a 16 time heavyweight champion! Chuck is only a 4 time defending light heavyweight champ.
12 days ago
6/17/16

;i thought it was; funny;

12 days ago
1/1/01
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

This.

Stay in school, kids.