UnderGround Forums Jones' response to Chuck

6 days ago
1/1/01
This...crybabies like the OP have been whining for years. Chuck talks shit on Jones and Jones resounds, and poor little OP can’t handle it.

FrontBroRian, you are being a cunty little bitch yourself. :)

What I mean is that there are MMArtists with decent honorable, dignified personalities like Machida, Shogun, Cowboy, Holmes, Cyborg, Nogeira etc.

And then there are cunts like Jones and wannabe cunts like Colby (and silly cunts like yourself).

There is a difference in how people handle themselves; even in talking shit.

Jones could have handled being called out by an ageing legend with a bit more grace or humor or respect.

got it?
6 days ago
1/1/01
FrontBroRian - 
Vikingknee - 

Hasn’t chuck been saying that he will beat jones for years 

This...crybabies like the OP have been whining for years. Chuck talks shit on Jones and Jones resounds, and poor little OP can’t handle it.

FrontBroRian, you are being a cunty little bitch yourself. :)

What I mean is that there are MMArtists with decent honorable, dignified personalities like Machida, Shogun, Cowboy, Holmes, Cyborg, Nogeira etc.

And then there are cunts like Jones and wannabe cunts like Colby (and silly cunts like yourself).

There is a difference in how people handle themselves; even in talking shit.

Jones could have handled being called out by an ageing legend with a bit more grace or humor or respect.

got it?
6 days ago
6/17/12

Never seen someone so talented that was also a mental midget, Jon is a weird guy.

6 days ago
9/22/11

Jon is a cunt but chuck has been digging at him from retirement for years.

6 days ago
1/12/15

Jon's right to say that. Chuck even suggesting that he can beat Jon Jones present day is insulting to Jon.

6 days ago
3/18/12
malf922 -

Jon's right to say that. Chuck even suggesting that he can beat Jon Jones present day is insulting to Jon.

Why? Because Jon is a cheat and may not be as good as he seems? I’m sure Chuck saw the fight against OSP and thought he could handle that. A clean Jones doesnt beat DC. 

6 days ago
7/18/11
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -

Never seen someone so talented that was also a mental midget, Jon is a weird guy.

That’s an insult to the intelligence of mental midgets. 

6 days ago
11/28/03

6 days ago
9/18/17

I recall Chuck saying he would “KO” Jones. Obviously he isn’t even going to touch Jones chin.

Chuck deserved it. He called Jones out while in retirement.  Chuck wasn’t even an after thought to Jones.

6 days ago
1/1/01
I find it funny that he offered to fly chuck in to fight. I'm guessing his parole won't let him leave his home town
6 days ago
7/28/08

Why are we arguing about this? Jones himself said the fights at least a year out due to scheduling conflicts

6 days ago
1/1/01
how great would it be if Chuck knocked Jones the fuck out?
6 days ago
2/24/07
FatBuddha - how great would it be if Chuck knocked Jones the fuck out?

Chuck would be tapping from elbows getting dropped on his face.

I love chuck but he’s been yapping for years. Why doesn’t he fly down to NM and “train” with Jones? See how well all his talk goes.
6 days ago
11/12/11

I didn't have a problem with the comeback from jones 

I found it fairly amusing tbh, and chuck has been asking for it for a while now

6 days ago
2/16/10
TwoCanVanneDamne -

I didn't have a problem with the comeback from jones 

I found it fairly amusing tbh, and chuck has been asking for it for a while now

This.  Bunch of pansies whining about nothing. 

6 days ago
2/17/10

jones is a dick - news at 11

6 days ago
1/8/04
Apparently Jon Jones is an asshole because he is sticking up for himself as a professional fighter.
6 days ago
7/13/11

I can't stand jon jones, but these comments made me literally lol. Perfect response.

6 days ago
2/24/07
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Apparently Jon Jones is an asshole because he is sticking up for himself as a professional fighter.

Dude could save 10 burning children from a building and people here would bitch about it. He’s the Trump of the UG
6 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Apparently Jon Jones is an asshole because he is sticking up for himself as a professional fighter.

Dude could save 10 burning children from a building and people here would bitch about it. He’s the Trump of the UG

Trump>Jones

6 days ago
3/18/12

Jones is looking at a 4 year suspension and the dude absolutely deserves it. He’s prime days in the octagon are probably over.

5 days ago
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -

lol, as if that would EVER happen. He'd charge in there to save his kilo of coke, step on a few childrens throats on the way in, and then boogie on outta there.

5 days ago
9/19/13

At this point I actually want Chuck to knock him out

5 days ago
10/8/07

It's just two top of the food chain fighters going back and forth. I would've loved to of seen prime Chuck Liddell vs. a prime Jon Jones but at this point, lets hope it never happens. Jones can't legally fight for awhile and Chuck wants the likes of Tito and Chael Sonnen. Nothing to see here, move along.

5 days ago
2/24/07
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

lol, as if that would EVER happen. He'd charge in there to save his kilo of coke, step on a few childrens throats on the way in, and then boogie on outta there.

Tell me about the last times pro fighters chased down a mugger and held them down until police arrived, the day before a fight